• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Rarely seen) Post mostly to spark up a discussion about origins of the fetish.

ShadowLight

TMF Regular
Hey what up
Listen, most people haven't seen this cartoon, but I didn't put it in that section because I didn't want any controversy about it's "nature". This is more like a post to find out if it's the type of thing that we may have seen in our childhood that sparked the fetish...
I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. Do you think that the person who drew this had a tickling fetish? Is it possible that he or she knew that they might mess with kids heads with this cartoon? Or do you think it's harmless? Just curious, and although I don't post much, I would like to give back even in the smallest way.

I think somebody posted something a while ago looking for this toon, and I'm pretty sure it's never been posted.

Attachments

• TerribleT01.jpg
    TerribleT01.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 319
  • TerribleT02.jpg
    TerribleT02.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 292
  • TerribleT03.jpg
    TerribleT03.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 261
I think that exposing kids to tickling is the very LEAST of concerns we should have. Children today get exposed to far worse at school, on television, and in music.

And those are unique, to say the least. :p

EEK! I think that would be more inclined to scare kids than to entice them into our little world >.>

ROFL!! Ah yes...picture if you will the wide eyed and innocent young Nessonite. Sitting in her relaxed "alternative" 4th grade classroom. She pulls from the bookshelf a book meant for the kids at lower reading levels. This book being "Sesame Street ABC's" or some such thing.
She isn't expecting much as she flips to the "T" page as she always does...
Now imagine little Nessonite's face turn red as she retreats to a corner where no one can see what she's reading. She feels like a little boy about to get caught with his first Playboy magazine.
Thank you for this! Brings back fond childhood memories. :p

Nah, this wouldn't cause any kids to become ticklers. Kids tickle each other, and other people, all the time.

I've gone over to my friend's house, and seen his 5 year old daugher and 4 year old son tickle him all the time. He'll lie on the couch pretending to sleep, and they'll sneak up and tickle his stomach and feet.

I don't remember seeing cartoons like this when I was young, and still became a tickler.

I don't think that cartoon is a problem, or that it will make ticklers out of children. Besides, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' bad guy The Tickler is what started it for a lot of us! He was the MAN.

Now does THAT take me back!

I had that book when I was a kid. (In fact I still have it.) That story sure as heck didn't scare me. It FASCINATED me. I must have read it thousands of times, starting when I was very young.

As to the question, did it help make me into a tickler? I doubt it. I think it's more likely that I loved it because I was already heading that way.

I still know the poem by heart.

I REMEMBER THAT BOOK!!! I had it!!! It was definitely one of my faves!!! Wow...I don't think it had anything to do with my fetish, as I believe I already had it before I read the book...I just remember at a very young age that it made me feel funny...but not in a bad way...just tingly...everywhere...and I couldn't explain it until I was much much older...wow...that just brought me back....thank you for posting that!!!!

Camel26 said:
I just remember at a very young age that it made me feel funny...but not in a bad way...just tingly...everywhere...and I couldn't explain it until I was much much older...

Well put -- that describes it exactly.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back