• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raspberries

Crosssoccer

Does anyone else feel like raspberries are the most ticklish, and if so where is it the worst, feet, thighs, belly, sides, ribs, armpits? Other??

I love them. Giving and receiving. I wish move tickle clips would feature them

One girl who I knew couldn't stand her armpits and sides near to armpits being given raspberries and even touched by lips.

I guess I just assumed it was more playful than really effective but I could be wrong.

My favorite way of tickling and being tickled! Especially on the tummy!

I love raspberries; They're so ticklish. When my Girlfriend does them on my neck and tummy I can hardly breathe after! Exhilarating.

Technically I think it's only a raspberry when it's on the belly... on the neck I believe they're called zerberts. But I could be wrong... or those two words could be the same thing and you can use both whenever... :p

But I love giving out raspberries. It's been so long since I've given one out there. Come here Emish j/k :p

I've never thought of raspberries anywhere other than the midriff area. Belly, sides... but there's a big playfulness to them that is appealing. And they can really tickle and feel weird.

I've never thought of raspberries anywhere other than the midriff area. Belly, sides... but there's a big playfulness to them that is appealing. And they can really tickle and feel weird.

For an odd reason I don't know, I think doing them to a super ticklish person's feet. Turns me on rock hard every time. But I don't personally care about feet.

For an odd reason I don't know, I think doing them to a super ticklish person's feet. Turns me on rock hard every time. But I don't personally care about feet.

That is weird... personally anything that has to do with mouths touching feet or toes makes me feel like I'm going to puke. :p

That is weird... personally anything that has to do with mouths touching feet or toes makes me feel like I'm going to puke. :p

Hopefully the set of feet I do it to doesn't have "cheese" on them :D but yea.....whenever a girl tells me she has ticklish feet the mind goes to that. I've never really done much tickling of feet because girls go "I hate my feet", but it's usually a tie between that or toothbrushing them.

Can't say if they're the worst but they definately get me a lot, especially in some spots like right on my bellybutton or on my sides :p

Last edited:
I don't like much the sound it makes, but the more something tickles, the more I like it. :D

Can't say if they're the worst but they definately get me a lot, especially in some spots like right on my bellybutton or on my sides :p

I know exactly how you feel haha, my ex used to do it to me all the time there and it would drive me CRAZY!

Just wanted to share a story I told in the other thread, but it's about raspberries so :)

It's about a girl who was raspberried by some guy while calling for her boyfriend for help.
It was one of those parties in the countryside in a big house with a lot of guys and girls when we were students.

The girl was that kind of gorgeous highly sensitive girl with a fit body, brown hair and big lips, who couldn't stand being touched in the tickly way (I tried to give her shoulder massage once and she couldn't handle it without giggles and running away).

She was lying deep in the sofa on her back and there came that big guy with a thick beard and started pulling her sweatshirt up and giving raspberries on her nice belly. She was in such a position that she couldn't stand up from the sofa and was doomed to just take that tickling. She burst into helpless giggles and tried to call her boyfriend's name for help, but she couldn't make it loud because of the giggles and lack of air. Her boyfriend was in the next room and couldn't hear and save her. So that beardy guy had some good fun with her belly.

I know exactly how you feel haha, my ex used to do it to me all the time there and it would drive me CRAZY!

yeah I've been done this by ex bfs and my current one likes to do the same. Can't reach for something with my arms above my head at home with him around without the risk of being attacked and raspberried. he discovered that right on the bellybutton make it worse for me. clever bastard! lol

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back