• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raspberry Belly Tickling!

SkulluhTic

Hey I believe we need more belly tickling videos with raspberries in them! :) We never have enough because a lot of people are more interested in tickling feet or sucking them... X( bleckkk!!! In my opinion it's all about the skinny curvy belly and sexy deep navel!!! :) but that's just me. I always really admired the company on clips4sale.com called Tickle Torture mainly because Charlee's videos not only have great belly tickling clips with raspberries, but aren't as sadistic as companies like tickle abuse. Any raspberry fans out there got anything to say? I'd love to know that I'm not the only one who loves the belly! ^_^

you got my attention with skinny and curvy. whenever i see a skinny belly sinken in surrounded by ticklsh bony ribs i just lose it. when rib tickling moves down to belly tickling i am amazed. thanks.

We never have enough because a lot of people are more interested in tickling feet or sucking them... X( bleckkk!!!

In my experience, the reason we don't see raspberries more often has nothing to do with people being interested in feet... it's that raspberries don't work particularly well on most people. If I had a nickle every time I was at a gathering, saw somebody try a raspberry, only to be met with silence and a weird look, I'd have... well, a couple bucks, at least.

I guess you have a good point there Phineas. Although there are those really ticklish people who do laugh when they get raspberries. A lot of times i see on websites those models who are really ticklish to belly raspberries, for some reason they make more videos of them being tickled on the feet. But the company on clips4sale.com called Tickle Torture has a great amount of belly tickling videos with raspberries. :) Those are the videos i would like to see more of. Or at least a lot more belly tickling videos in general

I gave Jada Stevens raspberries while tickling her a few days ago! The video is coming out soon and is awesome. :)

I agree!...they are my favorite!...it's been a couple years since i've had some, but I love both giving and receiving them!...
we definitely need more videos like that!

Now, I've said this before, that as much as I love foot tickling, I really enjoy torso tickling a lot (belly, armpits, etc); but I'll be honest, I don't care for raspberries. Not one iota! Something about the *fart sound really dampens the mood. That's just me.

Now, I've said this before, that as much as I love foot tickling, I really enjoy torso tickling a lot (belly, armpits, etc); but I'll be honest, I don't care for raspberries. Not one iota! Something about the *fart sound really dampens the mood. That's just me.

I agree wholeheartedly.
LOVE upper-body tickling!
Cute ticklish guys are totally my weakness.
However, NOT a fan of that sound...
I used to know a couple who would do that on each others arms and thought it was funny.
They made the worst noises.
Definitely not a turn on! Haha
:peace:

I have to admit that the few times raspberries have been inflicted on my abdomen, it's always been after I've already been subjected to vigorous tickling, so I'm already in a heightened and frantic state. In other words: while some who were present on these occasions may claim that I squealed desperately upon receiving said raspberries, it's entirely likely that this was because I was already in a giddy panic and not necessarily because the raspberries themselves produced an uncommonly ticklish sensation.

I love belly tickling too, its a close second to feet, but in my own experience little as it is, raspberries dont work often. However if youre looking to use your mouth I once had a lee who was driven insane by me just kissing her belly with a little stubbleon my chin, and the tongue in her bellybutton was in her words, the worst (or best i suppose lol)

Yup, count me in as belly lover as well. For raspberries, the best I've seen lately is Julie on tickletown, the asian girl. She totally freaks out when given raspberries and does this little dance number in the chains. Totally hot.

Yeah that sounds really hot! :) I saw the preview to the video where Rain gets a raspberry and than almost breaks the lers nose with her belly. But than the ler stopped. :( It was really sexy the way Rain Reacted to the raspberry! :D

Oh Thanks Addie! :) That does sound really awesome! >:) I also remember coming across a F/M video of you and.....I think his name was Simon where you raspberry his belly and he laughs historically! Do you have any other F/M videos with belly raspberries? Cause I only saw one other one on the clips4sale.com website. If you don't than please make more, cause that could be really hot to see a man submissive to a women's tickling. I often like to see it done by men who are smaller than the women but that's just me. Great video's by the way! :D

I agree. I definitely love receiving them. I am like the biggest fan when it comes to raspberries and I am glad there are others like me.

I love belly tickling too, its a close second to feet, but in my own experience little as it is, raspberries dont work often. However if youre looking to use your mouth I once had a lee who was driven insane by me just kissing her belly with a little stubbleon my chin, and the tongue in her bellybutton was in her words, the worst (or best i suppose lol)

^Absolutely this. I can see it doesn't really work with people at a gathering but someone you are intimate with this is great.

^Absolutely this. I can see it doesn't really work with people at a gathering but someone you are intimate with this is great.

Yea, it really all depends on your relationship with the 'lee. If its more playful i could see raspberries being a bit different, but if its more sexual thats what seemed to do the trick

I agree with most on this thread. Raspberries are a lot of fun to watch and do. IMO I was wondering what peoples favorite raspberry videos were. Might be some hidden gems out there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back