• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con)

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con) thru page 4

The RevenCreed Hospital series is my attempt to play into the nightmarish spiral of corrupted trust, perception, and warped reality. Self-indulgent sleaze model Sara Jasmyn Taylor becomes an anti-heroine as she attempts to understand and escape a hospital that is not what it seems. Things unravel quickly as Sara and other "mental health" denizens endures "Stim Therapies" at the hands of a malevolent Doctor Stopheles and his deviant staff. But is it real?

(Liner notes: ) This is my third offering, coming off the Curse of Castle Mar series, I wanted to explore illustrating digitally directly on a drawing tablet. Here it is evident (and makes me wince a little looking back on these) I am finding my groove, coordinating my eyes on a monitor and my hand drawing all the way over there. I got used to it pretty fast. I was contemplating the concept of "submission" and how it occurs in life (outside of BDSM) and it struck me how we submit to medical authority almost to fault, and then, sometimes beyond. What if that trust is violated, how long does one endure? How does on escape, once the eye of corrupt "authority" is firmly fixed on you?

Enjoy!

~C.A.B.

Last edited:
RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con) thru page 9

RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con) thru 14

RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con) thru 19

RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con) thru 24

RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con) thru 29

RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con) thru 34

RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con) thru 39

RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con) thru 44

RavenCreed Hospital ~ Chapters 1-4 (Warning: Sex, Violence, Nudity, Non-Con) thru 45

I don't get the ending. The hospital seems to disappear and then the sign says it hasn't been built yet. So is it all a dream?

u man are an genius of the tickling fetish world :) its really awesome i liked it really much

It's been way a long time since this first appeared here, but I look at this comic from time to time, as well as Sub Basement 9 and the rest... What I appreciate a lot in this comic is the sequencing that is almost close to watching a movie, yet knowing that it is just illustration and at best, only the important "keyframes" are told. It's vividly expounded all the way, no matter how surrealistic a nightmare it turns out to be. This idea that you keep questioning whether it is real or not is the relief and rest... you just can't get enough... knowing that this is far cry from a serious hospital confinement where the faint thought of being sexual is 100% null. And yet as reader, you take the journey along with this pitiful (wasted) main character engulfed by this turbulent force of a fate beyond her control, you almost want to help her but can't. Anyway, lol, it is just fiction, but so far, I consider this a classic favorite, by the way it has been brilliantly conceptualized, drawn, delivered, and concluded... Kudos, C.A.B!

This is what you get when you combine a talented artist... with a wildly imaginative and sadistic author. I've said it before... but it really needs to be said again: You sir, are a freakin' genius!

Great artwork. Love the sadistic nurse.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back