• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(RD Side story) Helping each other (Non tk), for those following Raven story

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
A new side story of Raven, this one is placed in the present, so it is the first glimpse we see of what will happen when the past saga ends after all between Raven and Xelloin will go wrong.

As Raven said on chapter 8 RID Raven in distress, he is searching for Xelloin in the present to help her. That's the reason he asked Juno to remove the curse even knowing that if he can make Xelloin to heal of herself in a year she'll have to kill him.

He'll he meet Agent One again (like he did in that side story of the past http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=53111) , this time both reaching the other a lot more.

As is said on the title, is not tickling related and is thought for those who are following Raven story.

Picture http://ravendrakil.deviantart.com/art/Helping-each-other-picture-143074245

Story
http://ravendrakil.deviantart.com/art/Helping-each-other-story-143074048

No mature flag now, so you won't have any problem to see in case you don't have an account there.

Gosh darn it! Somehow I overlooked this thread entirely, not noticing it until today! I'm most chargrined... for a rabid Raven fan, this is inexcusable behavior! I'll be sure to read this entry within the next couple of days and post an opinion!

We still don't know what happened between Raven and Xelloin to put them on the outs, but it must have been a traumatic breakup for her to lure him into a trap this nasty! Happily, this involvement with the Agency proves more felicitous than his last; not only does Three save his bacon, but he seems to have developed a deeply strong bond with One. His gift illustration is heavy with hope and purity... it's easy to see why the One was so moved! If Raven is capable of helping her attain this dream, I'm sure he will; help is what Raven supplies best!

Last edited:
where has Raven been? sorry to go off topic, but I have not seen him at all the past 2 months on here. Hope everything is alright.

We still don't know what happened between Raven and Xelloin to put them on the outs, but it must have been a traumatic breakup for her to lure him into a trap this nasty! Happily, this involvement with the Agency proves more felicitous than his last; not only does Three save his bacon, but he seems to have developed a deeply strong bond with One. His gift illustration is heavy with hope and purity... it's easy to see why the One was so moved! If Raven is capable of helping her attain this dream, I'm sure he will; help is what Raven supplies best!

What happened between Raven and Xelloin will come as soon as I can, I hope that in this year 2010 will be clarified. This story ended well as you have seen, the idea of the picture was great in my opinon and greatly executed if I can say that. One is moved in fact, she is a very complex person but I think she is happy to have met Raven.

where has Raven been? sorry to go off topic, but I have not seen him at all the past 2 months on here. Hope everything is alright.

Hi Dae, no problem about the question. In dA there have been some appearances from Raven lately even at a very slow pace. And about the main story I am still working in the next installment. We can say that Raven is having a lot of work and some big probs that are taking the time, in any case don't worry, the coming appearances are still being worked on.

This is good to know. I look forward to the continuation of this story and side stories.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back