• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

re: chatroom problem

queen tickles

re: chatroom problem

hey ive been trying to get in chatrrom for months but everytime i do it says addonchat(which is what it says when it loads) cannot load cannot validate certificate not very computer literate what can i do to get back in chatroom again i really want to get in chatroom again> Btw i use java

It sounds as if your java is either out of date, or corrupted.

Go to Sun.com and download the newest java that matches your computer system and install it, odds are that will correct things.

Myriads

how do i know which one is the right one to download and that it wont harm my comp

You choose the one that matches your computer system and operating system. And as it's Sun's home site, (the people who make java) it's as safe a download as you'll ever find.

Myriads

how do i know which one matches my system is there something i click on to see what my system is like and which one to use i went to sun or oracle.com as its called now and it said there was a jave ee and a java se standard which one do i want

You look up the name of the system you have and what operating system you are running on it. Then just pick the java that matches.

For example, PC with windows 8, or Mac with OS10.6

Myriads

You look on you computer and read what it's name is for the type. There is usually a logo stuck to it someplace with the name.

Odds are when you boot up you get a screen that says what operating system you are running. Since I don't know what you are on, I can't tell you how to find out the Op system. But Googling "How do I tell what operating system my computer is running" will probably give some clues that will work for you.

Myriads

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back