• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RE: Fetish Dolls Die Laughing

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
RE: Fetish Dolls Die Laughing

Thanks to Mabus for alerting me to comments regarding FDDL.
The last I heard from the director/producers was about a year ago (I kid you not) when they sent me a short edited clip from the film. Otherwise it is STILL mainly unedited while they have gone onto doing some webcast series. A couple of the actresses who were involved in the film have asked me about it and I explained to them that I was only the script writer, I have no control over what the producers do with it.
I am very disappointed in what went down with this project, especially since it would've made a really good "grindhouse" type dvd. It drives me crazy, as well as several other people who worked long hours on it, that all that footage is just sitting there! I don't blame some of you for thinking it was all made up-- at times that's how it feels to me!
I've since gone onto another project (as director and executive producer, control at last!) which is completed and currently playing around Pittsburgh as we prepare it for some distributors and festivals. It has a couple of good foot shots (if Tarantino can make it a trademark why not me?), and a sweet little foot tickling scene. But I'll keep it to myself until we get an actual distribution deal--don't want anyone thinking I'm making this up as well.

Thanks for the update. :D

It does leave me with the following question: Why would the producers pay people to make a film and then just sit on, not even allowing it to be sold as a DVD? I really don't understand what their motive is, why did they have the film made just to keep it hanging around unedited?

Thanks for the update. :D

It does leave me with the following question: Why would the producers pay people to make a film and then just sit on, not even allowing it to be sold as a DVD? I really don't understand what their motive is, why did they have the film made just to keep it hanging around unedited?

It happens a lot.

Even major motion pictures just get shelved. Sometimes its because a guy at the studio who really liked it got replaced with someone who didn't...sometimes its because something more pressing came up and then it kep tgetting pushed back further and further. Most of the time its not completely shot, but its certainly not unheard of even in Hollywood...which is no where NEAR Pittsburgh. THANK GOD! :cool2:

~ toyou

Well, actually no one got paid. This was a true "no-budget" project. So the only way the producers are going to make any money off of it would be to get it distributed. It gives me a headache just thinking about it ...

Well, actually no one got paid. This was a true "no-budget" project. So the only way the producers are going to make any money off of it would be to get it distributed. It gives me a headache just thinking about it ...

That blows,i'm sorry to hear you and others put so much effort into this without reaping any reward.Better luck on your current project. :D

Thank you for the update, though I'm sorry to hear its such a shitty situation. If it's just editing though, couldn't the producers simply get someone els to edit it for them...? I mean if they care so little about it as is to just shelve it, why not just have someone else do the editing and then Poof, we've got the film.

That is really foul. I'm sorry to hear that you and the actors/actresses didn't get paid.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back