• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real personal ad. 35,M for F,NE OH

imirritated

TMF Regular
So,i never post much,im not some hard up guy that wants to tickle any woman with a heartbeat. I wont email you asking for pictures of your feet. Im a 35 year old,6'1,220lb, successful business owner,college grad,i work out daily and take health seriously,i love hiking,fishing,kayaking,camping,road trips,movies,reading. Im looking for a woman between say 25 to 38? I hate to put a specific age range on this since you never know who you will meet and hit it off with. Must not smoke or do recreational drugs,dog lover a plus,likes to stay fit and be active,educated,has common sense.

MUST LIVE IN NORTH EAST OHIO. Im in the Akron area.

And for the people that will hate on me and say this is a tickling web site,post a tickling personal. I am very ticklish, i like both tickling and being tickled. I dont think that the tickling subject is the most important part of a relationship though. But its a bonus or why else would i post this on this site?

Anyways. The line is tossed out into the huge sea of the TMF.

I do have photos i can share once we get the personality and locations aspects gone over.

No need to respond here. Just send me a private message.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back