• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store.

I had shot this MAG...NIFICENT, amazing, gorgeous blonde once already in the park, and a few days later as I'm strolling across the lawn I see a girl so pretty, she shines, like an angel. I was like "holy fuck" but then I saw, my god, it's her. Again. And she's got those big, literally PERFECT feet up, and bare. Again.

So I had this brief moment where I thought, "ok, last time I sat right on top of this girl who is as beautiful as a movie star, yet she let me shoot her feet for over 25 minutes (although she made me work a little for it!). Now, do I just let her be, or do I shoot again?" No need to ponder though -- I just felt my body sitting down and taking out the camera of its own accord. My love of bare soles had taken over my higher brain functions! After all, there might be something amazing done that I'd miss and never be able to shoot again. How could I not? So I took the camera out and began shooting.

She obviously knew what's what from last time, but she did not put her feet down. She did not say, "really? Again? Enough is enough." She sat there with her big, shapely, soft soles up, ankles crossed, and looked at me over them, sometimes quizzically, sometimes with a slightly suppressed smile on her face. This time there was no seat-back to worry about, so the image is framed a bit differently, more in my classic manner. I actually prefer this a bit. So I shot her for about twelve minutes in this way, and even caught a quick phone call she made so that we get to hear her voice.

Eventually she put her feet down, and I thought, "shit am I lucky! Another twelve minutes!" I packed up and gave her a little sideways look but she was ignoring me, having stuck her feet loosely back in her red Chucks as she texted. I got up and walked around a bit more, not really even caring if I got anything else that day, because of THIS. But after about five minutes, I look over across the lawn and up her feet went again -- this time on TOP of the table she was sitting at! Those big gorgeous feet were out in the world again, this time way OUT THERE! I just could not resist so I immediately went over and sat down again, this time in a chair because her feet were up way higher.

As soon as she saw me she laughed (I heard it), but her feet stayed on the table. So out came the camera again and she once again kept her big beauties up, and again checked me out as I pointed mt camera at the bottoms of her bare feet. This time she kept her feet up for about ten minutes. However about halfway through that she put her feet side by side, sort of pointed at me, which for me is not so great so I stopped shooting. Then she got a call and put her feet down as she made plans to run off and meet the person on the other line. She tied up her Chucks and off she went, shooting me a quick, neutral glance as she got up. I was very sure to sit solidly in my seat in case she was concerned I was going to follow her or similar. But off she went, without looking back once, so maybe her look was just a quick goodbye to the guy who filmed her naked soles ... not once, but TWICE.

Magnificence: SQUARED.

She has incredibly beautiful soles! :woman:
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Been a bit tardy in getting new material up but here's an amazing thing I shot in late September. It's the latest clip added to my webstore, which you can visit by clicking my banner at the bottom of this post.

Little going on this early Fall because the weather was so dreary, but when the soles were out, BAM! Like this shoot with this waiflike girl on her ipad, her bare feet propped up and really out there. She was rubbing her feet together as she read and poked her messages into her ipad, usually either caressing the sole of her foot with her big toe, or her little toe against the side of her foot. She also did the thing where she grasped her last and second-to-last toes of one foot with her big and second toes of the other foot and slid them gently in and out, which I also love. I shot close to an hour of her and a lot of it was motionless, especially right after I set up and she looked very quizically at the camera and at me, but eventually she seemed to relax and then her footplay started up again. She gave me several looks while I shot, which of course I love. She moved her lips a little when she read -- irresistible! An amazing experience for me and I hope a funny one for her.

Latest clip, click my banner below to go to the store. This segment is called "I HATE when people make me wait!!!" :)

I had shot some footage of this girl on the lawn in the fall of 2014 and now saw her sitting at the shaded edge of one of the terraces, feet not up. But then ... well, read the description on the store page! After she put her feet up on the table, she eventually slid them over a bit but I didn't change position because the tops of her feet were so beautiful and I know some of you like that. The angle and proximity meant that I got super closeup shots of the shapely bare feet of this gorgeous girl ....

Thanks for all your great work. Just want to point out that the two videos above are of the same girl. Shes a model too!

You joined the forum just to say that? Or you created a sockpuppet account to say that? Either way, yes as I mentioned she's the same girl. Sometimes the same girl goes to the same park twice. Or a hundred times. I have shot a girl who goes to that park every single weekday and puts her feet up at lunchtime.

Don't you have better things to do than troll a content provider across multiple fetish forums?

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store.

I had shot this MAG...NIFICENT, amazing, gorgeous blonde once already in the park, and a few days later as I'm strolling across the lawn I see a girl so pretty, she shines, like an angel. I was like "holy fuck" but then I saw, my god, it's her. Again. And she's got those big, literally PERFECT feet up, and bare. Again.

So I had this brief moment where I thought, "ok, last time I sat right on top of this girl who is as beautiful as a movie star, yet she let me shoot her feet for over 25 minutes (although she made me work a little for it!). Now, do I just let her be, or do I shoot again?" No need to ponder though -- I just felt my body sitting down and taking out the camera of its own accord. My love of bare soles had taken over my higher brain functions! After all, there might be something amazing done that I'd miss and never be able to shoot again. How could I not? So I took the camera out and began shooting.

She obviously knew what's what from last time, but she did not put her feet down. She did not say, "really? Again? Enough is enough." She sat there with her big, shapely, soft soles up, ankles crossed, and looked at me over them, sometimes quizzically, sometimes with a slightly suppressed smile on her face. This time there was no seat-back to worry about, so the image is framed a bit differently, more in my classic manner. I actually prefer this a bit. So I shot her for about twelve minutes in this way, and even caught a quick phone call she made so that we get to hear her voice.

Eventually she put her feet down, and I thought, "shit am I lucky! Another twelve minutes!" I packed up and gave her a little sideways look but she was ignoring me, having stuck her feet loosely back in her red Chucks as she texted. I got up and walked around a bit more, not really even caring if I got anything else that day, because of THIS. But after about five minutes, I look over across the lawn and up her feet went again -- this time on TOP of the table she was sitting at! Those big gorgeous feet were out in the world again, this time way OUT THERE! I just could not resist so I immediately went over and sat down again, this time in a chair because her feet were up way higher.

As soon as she saw me she laughed (I heard it), but her feet stayed on the table. So out came the camera again and she once again kept her big beauties up, and again checked me out as I pointed mt camera at the bottoms of her bare feet. This time she kept her feet up for about ten minutes. However about halfway through that she put her feet side by side, sort of pointed at me, which for me is not so great so I stopped shooting. Then she got a call and put her feet down as she made plans to run off and meet the person on the other line. She tied up her Chucks and off she went, shooting me a quick, neutral glance as she got up. I was very sure to sit solidly in my seat in case she was concerned I was going to follow her or similar. But off she went, without looking back once, so maybe her look was just a quick goodbye to the guy who filmed her naked soles ... not once, but TWICE.

Magnificence: SQUARED.

Very sexy woman.

that's really amazing stuff. there's no one out there doing things like you. i'm so astonished the ladies realize their soles are being taped, i thought ladies think men just aren't into feet and would think you're taping their face or body. also, i'm amazed they let you do that and never seem to object. it's amazing when they peek into the cam and seem to flirt with their feet.

Latest clip -- the store is here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/40361

Completely amazing segment with tall brunette WASP who waved and flapped her great big bare feet all around and gave me the funniest looks!

I was on the Sheep Meadow during a summer weekday and there was the usual assortment of college kids goofing around, well-married wives tanning themselves, and office workers eating salads and catching a little sun. Then there was this girl. She had the WASPiest of all WASP faces and what would come to be called "resting bitch face" (a hallmark of WASPs), but I couldn't quite make her. She didn't seem to fit into any of the groups, but she was THERE, feet were BARE, and I didn't ask questions!

I sat in front of her and a little to her right and began to shoot, because she was in the pose and I was liking what I was seeing. She was tall and regal and her feet were big and hellaciously curvy, and the things she was DOING with them! Waving them around, rubbing them together, writhing them, wriggling them, it was amazing. Those big blue-blooded soles stayed out and up for about a half hour, despite the fact that she would shoot me looks, including some pretty cold ones, but also some curious and amused ones. I think despite her haughty face she's actually a nice girl -- in fact I'm willing to bet on it. She had this funky tattoo going all along the edge of her left foot.

When she was on the phone and she was laughing with her friend you could see that she was sweet and fun. But what really makes this clip, besides all the excellent foot play, are those resting bitch face glances at the camera! I added most of them to the clip despite editing it down to only about 12 minutes.

She has wonderful, big soles! :feets:

If someone opens an account on a forum just to say something to you, chances are it's not something good. :) Otherwise they'd just use their normal account.

And people who have something bad to say online usually say something good too, to make it a less cleancut troll. None of this is new to any of us I reckon.

This lady is magnificent. "Resting_Bitch_Face" classic line. Only funny because its true. But those feet, good god. Thats some Holy Grail material

Latest clip -- my webstore is:

http://clips4sale.com/40361

At first I thought these girls were Russian but I've since been told they are speaking Polish. This was about as perfect a double sole experience as you could get, the two of them sitting close together with their feet up and also pretty close. But as always seems to be the case, there was one hitch -- they were sitting with their backs to the sun. So when I first sat down to shoot, the chicks and their feet were totally backlit. I shot anyway hoping for a change in the lighting, which eventually happened.

At first they looked at me quizzically and took lots of photos of me with their cellphones, but then they settled in and sort of relaxed, and the lighting got better. They must have been visiting New York on vacation because they seemed to be in the park so they could rest their tender aching tootsies from walking around. To put it mildly, they did not seem to be the kind of girls who normally sit around with their shoes off, so this was a rare treat! They were dressed a bit strangely, kind of like scene-kid-meets-circus-clown. I didn't get it at ALL, and neither did a lot of people in the park who were giving them strange looks. They also had all sorts of piercings. But hey they both had big beautiful bare soles, so I was not complaining!

The one on the right was quite tall (five eight or nine) and wears a size 11 to 11.5 shoe (there was a tag inside her red, black and white trainers that said "42" on it -- I saw it quite clearly), and the one to the left was MUCH shorter but her feet were almost as big. She's about five foot two or three but with, I'll guess, about a size 10 shoe.

The smaller one looked at the camera for a while, said something to the tall one, they both laughed, and then the little one moved her feet so that her face was hidden from the camera. The big one didn't seem to give a shit.

Eventually the sun glare came back and I gave up shooting, and got up and patrolled the park. I didn't see anything and just sat down and relaxed, looking around, but suddenly I saw them walking over toward me. I just sat there watching them approach me, wondering what was going to happen, and the short girl said, "I take YOUR picture now." She pointed her cell at me and took a photo. She looked at her friend and smiled and they walked off. Hey that's fair. I think she was saying, you took our picture for a long time, now I'll take your picture too!

They looked so odd, but they were both super good-looking, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing the bare soles of bird-of-paradise girls like these. I shot them for about 20 minutes. This clip has the parts in which sun glare has the least effect on the view.

Great sole shots of them both! :feets: Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos here. :D

Latest clip -- my store is

There was a Shakespeare play happening on the terrace and a few people were around, but it was sort of muggy so not many. One however was this cute little Asian girl with her hair tinted cranberry -- she had her chunky-soled black stappy sandals off and she way lying on her tummy. Like many Asian girls her feet seemed to be extremely sensitive as she was furiously rubbing them together, which was adorable.

I have a policy that I don't usually shoot girls on the lawn in the park -- my reasoning is, if I'm going to do that, I might as well just go shoot at Central Park (where I don't usually shoot anymore). But after seeing her continually rubbing those soft, pretty little feet together I decided to break my own rule!

I pulled up a chair behind her and began to shoot. I wish I had not gone back and forth on whether to shoot, because by the time I finally went for it she was about to leave. So I only got a little more than three minutes, but it's three minutes of heaven for fans of foot play! Her arches are so intense and she REALLY seemed to love the sensual feel of her bare feet caressing each other ....

She has really fine soles! :feets:

Latest clip -- my store is:

I sat down in front of this little tiny Chinese girl who had her little bare feet up and scrunching, and got the camera right out and started shooting. But as her seat back was in pointed at me I wasn't getting her face as well as I wanted, so after about three minutes I stopped shooting, scooted forward about a foot and a half, I turned the camera back on.

And she noticed this and totally made me as I zoomed in! It's funny. What I really liked about it though was how after that -- after looking down and seeing an inquiring camera lens taking in footage of her gorgeous little bare soles -- she just went back to business as usual for another five minutes! She wore big dangly earrings, sometimes she talked a little to herself, and she picked at her nails -- this is not a deep thinker we're talking about here, but I actually find that kind of cute in its own way (though I prefer smart girls).

Finally the guy she was waiting for called her to say he was on the lawn and he wanted her to wave to show where she was. Obviously she did want him coming over to see a man sitting on the lawn photographing the ticklish soles of her bare feet! So she put her feet down. I actually sat there for a few minutes in the hopes she would put her feet back up, but she didn't. I love her scrunches and her perfect little face.

She is one of those super teeny tiny Chinese girls, definitely less than five feet tall. What's more adorable than that?

Latest clip -- my store is:

I saw this blonde lady sitting and reading, her elegant pearls and her little black dress suggesting she had been to, or was about to go to, an event. She had her pumps on the ground, her sexy feet propped up on a chair. I saw this first from behind (so the tops of her feet) and noticed she had the chair swivelled so that the seat back would be in the way, and as she was wearing a short skirt I didn't want to sit too close to her, but I tried to do what I could to get her face peeking over the seat back from time to time.

When I got around in front of her and sat down her sexy soles swung into view -- any very well maintained for a woman of a certain age, still with a nice plumpness and obviously very soft and sensitive (it was clear her heels put a little pressure on the ball of her foot but it hadn't developed into an actual callus.) She chewed gum which seemed sort of incongruous. She watched me sit down and watched me take the camera out, but as soon as I turned it toward her she skootched up a little bit in her seat so her eyes were hidden. She did peer at the camera once or twice though while I was shooting, I guess to see if I still was.

Now, the somewhat silly term MILF has been really overused, sometimes even for a girl in her mid-20s as long as she's had a baby, but THIS WOMAN is the type that the term MILF was invented for! Imagine her being the mom of a friend of yours and you're over visiting and she puts her feet up like this as she reads, bare soles pointed straight at you! My God, I'd never leave my friend's house.

I thought she was a tourist but it turns out she was local, at least for a few weeks, and I saw her a few other times as well, including once with a young man of about 18, very handsome and blonde. They spoke German to each other....

I know you usually post in your video descriptions if the women actually notice and initiate contact with you, and that's what I like about you...

I know you usually post in your video descriptions if the women actually notice and initiate contact with you, and that's what I like about you...

It happens about once in a thousand times though, and that's no exaggeration. But it's been happening more lately. I think it's because I'm getting older and I have more of a fatherly look, so the girl can approach me and talk to me about what I just did without it seeming like she's flirting. Nine times out of ten when I choose to sit down in front of a girl she's young and pretty, so it would be silly for an old coot like me to take her talking to me as flirting.

Latest clip -- my store is http://clips4sale.com/40361

Sometimes lunchtime, when zillions of people descend on the lawn (on those rare occasions these days when the lawn is actually open), is actually the worst time to get footage. Part of the problem is midday sun glare, part of it is density, just too many people so there's no place to sit and shoot, part of it is that at lunch people don't commonly put their feet up because they're eating.

I was having no luck on this one particular late summer day in 2014 when I happened upon this gentle, pretty little creature. Not only did she have her feet up, not only did she have pants on instead of a skirt, not only was she sitting in the shade, but she had flawless, heartbreakingly cute little feet! The only slight issue is that she was sitting with her back to the movie screen and at that time of day she was a bit backlit (the screen is on the western side of the lawn so after noon the sun tends to move toward the screen). But it wasn't too bad and I sat down on the lawn and began to shoot.

She is no one's fool and could see what I was up to, and as she listened to her tunes she would occasionally give me a bashful peek to see what I was up to. She sat there for about ten minutes with her feet up, and I was soooo grateful! Sometimes she seems to supress the slightest smile of amusement on her adorable little face when she looks at the camera. She had such a sweet and gentle demeanor. She doesn't move her feet constantly but now and then she would squirm or wriggle her soft, pretty little feet around and when I'm watching it (and I watch it often) I let out a little gasp of wonder at how lovely that is.

I think she needed to get back to her office so she slipped her lime green Toms back on and padded off, leaving me with a clip I would enjoy for a lifetime. I was so grateful she seemed to find it so harmless! As she was a bit backlit I made the clip a bit higher quality to make it clearer, which is why the file is larger than usual.

It happens about once in a thousand times though, and that's no exaggeration. But it's been happening more lately. I think it's because I'm getting older and I have more of a fatherly look, so the girl can approach me and talk to me about what I just did without it seeming like she's flirting. Nine times out of ten when I choose to sit down in front of a girl she's young and pretty, so it would be silly for an old coot like me to take her talking to me as flirting.

Well, it's nice that some women appreciate your adoration of their feet. I wonder what they would say if they knew how many people bought the video clip of themselves...

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back