• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

I've just added this uh-MAZING segment to my store, here are a few caps to check out. You can click on my banner below to read more about it.

Latest clip, click on my banner to read more about it. A blonde with the face of an angel and adorable little feet, very gently rubbing them against each other as she read her Self Magazine. This clip is about the best 7 minutes or so of a 25 minute shoot!

Pic:

Newest clip added to my store, clink on my banner to take a look. This long slender brunette was reading a romance novel. She was beautiful like a model, and as this was midtown near the fashion district, she may very well have been one. Despite her height her feet were only slightly longer than average, I'd say about a size 9.

She seemed moderately curious about my filming her feet, and tried to peek very discreetly at the camera to see if I were still filming. She had her feet down on and off for over 15 minutes, and the clip is about the best 9 minutes of that.

Last edited:
This one's on me, a free clip, see DL link below.

There was a Swedish group of tourists being led by a guide speaking Swedish and holding up a little blue and yellow flag so everyone in the group knew where she was. Eventually they took a break from the tour for 10-15 minutes and sat around on the fountain plaza. One big blonde took her clogs off and put her bare feet up. I basically had to go and sit on tha plaza to shoot this, and sit right amongst the tour group, but I did because I really dug her soles. When the woman's husband or BF was coming back from 'Wichcraft (sandwich stand on the plaza) she quickly pulled her feet up, and I had only started shooting! Too bad he didn't place an order for a special sandwich that needed more time to prepare.

Oh well, here's a freebie, it's short but if you like big feet it's fun to play on loop. First a preview cap:

Here's the clip's'download link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X9BM4R3V

Well, she looked smart anyway. Also very goodlooking in a prim, neat way. Her soles had a little bit of callusing along the edge of her left foot -- full disclosure. I don't usually shoot girls with rough soles but she was just too adorable to pass up. She kept peeking down at the camera, which is really fun to spot in the segment. Clip's on my store, click my banner below.

Newest clip, click my banner to see more. A tall, Indian businessbeauty -- I think "businessbeauty" works better than businesswoman, don't you?

Newest clip, click my banner below to read more about it. An adorable little Asian girl listening to a free opera show in the park, her tiny bare soles, immaculate and beautiful, rubbing happily away as I sat on the soaking wet grass and shot this like a madman!

Newest clip, click my banner to see more. A tall, Indian businessbeauty -- I think "businessbeauty" works better than businesswoman, don't you?

Newest clip, click my banner below to read more about it. An adorable little Asian girl listening to a free opera show in the park, her tiny bare soles, immaculate and beautiful, rubbing happily away as I sat on the soaking wet grass and shot this like a madman!

Both great sole shots. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Newest clip is a big one in more ways that one! Click my banner to see more.

This tall girl had a huge head of frilly reddish hair and had her big feet propped up on the chair. It was amazing how she would wriggle rthem around, cross her ankles, and generally be very expressive with them, no surprise I eventually realized though as she is herself very expressive and cheerful, with a great sense of humor and very ready to laugh. I sat at her soles, very close so that the seat back would not interfere, and shot an entire tape of her, start to finish, one hour mini-DVD, and when I got up to get another tape she was still there! So I had to whittle an hour down to something less insane, and it turns out to be over 28 minutes long -- as long as a sitcom fer crissakes! Well, I had intended to trim it still further into small affordable segments, but for some reason I cannot fathom the edited down clips have shitty resolution, and after trying to work around it I just gave up and uploaded the whole thing. Sorry about that, I think this is for the hardcore sole lover only.

Caps -- in the first pic her feet almost look like they have just been stimulated in the stocks, don't they? :) Actually she has her feet side by side, in a stocks-like pose, quite a bit in this clip.

Latest clip, click my banner to go to the store.

This was a very funky German chick with a nose ring and some of the highest arches I have ever seen! A really nice segment all-round, beautiful soles, high arches, the girl stares right down at the camera for a prolonged time, and on top of that, a good amount of gentle footplay, rubbing of those succulent toes together. Shot on the Sheep Meadow in 2004.

Caps:

Thanks guys, I love her too.

Here's another one, click my banner to see more. Shot a half hour of this adorable nerd as she studied in the park and periodically checked out what I was up to. lol This is the best nine minutes or so. Caps:

Newest clip is a big one in more ways that one! Click my banner to see more.

This tall girl had a huge head of frilly reddish hair and had her big feet propped up on the chair. It was amazing how she would wriggle rthem around, cross her ankles, and generally be very expressive with them, no surprise I eventually realized though as she is herself very expressive and cheerful, with a great sense of humor and very ready to laugh. I sat at her soles, very close so that the seat back would not interfere, and shot an entire tape of her, start to finish, one hour mini-DVD, and when I got up to get another tape she was still there! So I had to whittle an hour down to something less insane, and it turns out to be over 28 minutes long -- as long as a sitcom fer crissakes! Well, I had intended to trim it still further into small affordable segments, but for some reason I cannot fathom the edited down clips have shitty resolution, and after trying to work around it I just gave up and uploaded the whole thing. Sorry about that, I think this is for the hardcore sole lover only.

Caps -- in the first pic her feet almost look like they have just been stimulated in the stocks, don't they? :) Actually she has her feet side by side, in a stocks-like pose, quite a bit in this clip.
Great photos, very expressive feet indeed. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Here's another one, click my banner to see more. Shot a half hour of this adorable nerd as she studied in the park and periodically checked out what I was up to. lol This is the best nine minutes or so. Caps:
Great sole shots. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip, click my banner to read more about it -- a tall Polish tourist who sat with a shorter girl and looked at the clothing they had just bought, as well as reading People Magazine. She was fairly playful about the whole experience.

Cap:

Latest clip, click my banner to read more about it -- a tall Polish tourist who sat with a shorter girl and looked at the clothing they had just bought, as well as reading People Magazine. She was fairly playful about the whole experience.
Fine sole shot. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Latest clip (click my banner to see more) has this MILFy lady with short brown hair and her very sexy soles--especially fun is the sly look she gave me when putting her feet down after having let me photograph her soles for about 15 minutes that day! The clip is about the best 4-5 minutes of the filming.

Cap -- this is the peek she gave me when I sat down to shoot her soles for the second time that day! The footage is all from that second, much higher quality shoot.

Wow, this girl rubbed her feet together like she was trying to start a fire! Definitely the most intense footplay I have ever captured. An excellent indication that her feet are ultra-sensitive. It's the latest clip upload, click my banner to read more about it and pick it up.

Caps:

Latest clip, click my banner to see more about it. A cute Indo-Caribbean girl whose soft, shapely bare soles fill the screen!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back