• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realized something today

ArchNemesis

TMF Expert
So today there were times when I thought of asking 2 different women out. But I passed. Not that they would've said yes, who knows? I just thought about going out on a date, and it just seems like so much trouble. Just seems so much easier to just show up to a strip club or massage parlor or whatever, tickle the girls then go home and get myself off. Just the thought of talking to a girl on the phone (not about tickling), driving out to pick her up, taking her out (and maybe tickling her a little). I just don't have the energy. Feels like work.

So that's why I'm 40 and never had a girlfriend. When I discovered strip clubs in my early 20's, that I could just show up, pay a girl and tickle her, there was honestly no reason for me to ever look for a girlfriend. I go home, jerk off, cum and go to sleep. That's all I'd be doing with a girlfriend: tickling, cumming and going to sleep. No woman would be interested in that. Especially if I was too lazy to take her out.

So yeah, that's kind of interesting I thought....I've never had a girlfriend because I'm too lazy to look for one. So I realized something about myself today. Kinda cool.

Well, you could look for a woman on here. But I guarantee she will want you to take her out! So get over it and be willing to take a woman out!!! Why the hesitation? Even if you don't get to tickle them, you still get the fun of going out on a date. Don't you like to go out and have fun? There's more to life than tickling and jerking off. You're missing out, but you're only 40. It's not too late to change.

If you're not interested in the companionship that's O.K. It's not for everybody. But going to strip clubs and massage parlors every time you wanna get yourself off can get expensive. If you keep going the way you're going how will you keep yourself from getting into financial trouble?

You must be a little interested if you had the thought of asking 2 women out in a day and then felt the need to post about it here.

Well man, enjoy your life alone. It's obvious you'll be that way for the rest of it....

Truth is, you're actually gonna save a shit load of money.

Good luck trying to find a woman to tickle that doesnt want to be in a relationship. trying to find a woman for tickling only, is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

ArchNemesis, read the book Sex at Dawn. It changed my thinking about my approach to relationships, and I am now on a wavelength similar to yours.

We're on this Earth to frolic and to fuck but in too many cultures complicate it with rule after rule about exclusivity and marriage. All these reasons not to touch and appreciate one another, all that wasted potential for joy.

I concur with the comment about the money you've saved, seeing only girls for hire as opposed to doing the dating game.

It sounds like your priorities in life coincide purely with your own happiness, so yep, be prepared to be forever alone guy. I guess its good that you realize that about yourself though, and that you aren't bitching and moaning about why girls never want to stick around.

I will say this though, I dont think the potential of tickling is ever truly unlocked until you've shared it intimatley with someone you love, adore and respect. So you're probably missing out in that regard, but hey, everybody's different right.

In my experience no matter how bad the outcome of a relationship was, the best times of the relationships I were in, were some of the best times I've ever had in my life. Being in a relationship with a girl that cares about you can make you feel a sense of happiness that I can't really explain. You have to live it and experience to really understand what its like. Waking up next to a girl and feeling truly happy is an amazing feeling. I remember the character Robin Williams portrayed in Good Will Hunting talked about it perfectly and explained it perfectly. Watch that movie when u have time.

To each his own, though.

In my experience no matter how bad the outcome of a relationship was, the best times of the relationships I were in, were some of the best times I've ever had in my life. Being in a relationship with a girl that cares about you can make you feel a sense of happiness that I can't really explain. You have to live it and experience to really understand what its like. Waking up next to a girl and feeling truly happy is an amazing feeling. ...

I would tend to agree!

Haven't seen that Robin Williams movie in a while though. Have to check it out again!

I'll paste the quote here..

" But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on Earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of Hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sittin' up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause that only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much." Robin Williams "Good Will Hunting"

In my experience no matter how bad the outcome of a relationship was, the best times of the relationships I were in, were some of the best times I've ever had in my life. Being in a relationship with a girl that cares about you can make you feel a sense of happiness that I can't really explain. You have to live it and experience to really understand what its like. Waking up next to a girl and feeling truly happy is an amazing feeling. I remember the character Robin Williams portrayed in Good Will Hunting talked about it perfectly and explained it perfectly. Watch that movie when u have time.

To each his own, though.

Yes! That movie is beautiful on so many levels.

Hey man, the way I see it, if being by yourself is your thing and makes you happy rock on. I have a lot of married friends (I'm 26) and right NOW, I don't want to be married, I'm just too busy with work and trying to buy a house to tack on something else to think about. Too many times people think that there is a set road to happiness. I personally would love to get married, start a family etc, but I won't have people trying to tell me what makes me happy. Currently, I love my job, driving my car, hanging out, and playing videogames....so you do you man

ArchNemesis, read the book Sex at Dawn. It changed my thinking about my approach to relationships, and I am now on a wavelength similar to yours.

We're on this Earth to frolic and to fuck but in too many cultures complicate it with rule after rule about exclusivity and marriage. All these reasons not to touch and appreciate one another, all that wasted potential for joy.

I concur with the comment about the money you've saved, seeing only girls for hire as opposed to doing the dating game.

It's not that easy: sure evolution wants to make us fuck each other, but also made us very careful in choosing our partners: that's even more true for females, since they have to carry someone's baby, so if she feels she lets someone have sex with her, it better be worth the possible 9 months of pregnancy. That's essentially why things do get so complicated. Human's instincts are by evolution essentially monogamous.

To the original poster, I would say this: if you are happy with the things as they are, good for you.
I could never contend myself only with that, because I'd really want to have an intimate relationship with someone: love and be loved if you will and I actually enjoy even the dating process and don't really consider it a lose of time. Too bad the girls I try to date apparently do, because they usually avoid me after, God knows why. :D

If you're not interested in the companionship that's O.K. It's not for everybody. But going to strip clubs and massage parlors every time you wanna get yourself off can get expensive. If you keep going the way you're going how will you keep yourself from getting into financial trouble?

Oh I jerk off thinking about girls I tickled 20+ years ago. It's like I have a whole catalog of memories to choose from when I do it, so it's not like I need to tickle new girls very often. Every so often, I like to add to the catalog, that's all.

Don't you ever want someone to kiss/cuddle and other things that come with companionship, though? I'm not criticizing you if you don't, I'm just curious. Those are the things I really tend to miss when single. That person to cuddle up and watch my favorite television shows with. Someone to talk to at the end of a hard day. Things like that.

I'm just wondering how people get along without that stuff. I enjoy being single for a short while but then I start wanting that stuff again. I could live without sex, but that closeness, that companionship. That I really want.

"This world is bullshit!" - Maya Angelou

^ In case it has any subconscious significance… :innocent:

Oh I jerk off thinking about girls I tickled 20+ years ago. It's like I have a whole catalog of memories to choose from when I do it, so it's not like I need to tickle new girls very often. Every so often, I like to add to the catalog, that's all.

O.K., I think I see what you're saying. Kinda like buying a video on clips4sale that you could use over and over again. Except this is taken from your real life experiences. If you're not into relationships I guess that would be a lot cheaper than dating.

If all you'd ever do with a girlfriend is tickling and going to sleep then you got the wrong idea of what a relationship is. Prepare for mass amounts of regret in your older age.

If all you'd ever do with a girlfriend is tickling and going to sleep then you got the wrong idea of what a relationship is. Prepare for mass amounts of regret in your older age.

Oh I've accepted a long time ago that I'm going to die alone in a nursing home someday, assuming I live to be that old. I'm an only child and my mom whom I lost 3 weeks ago was an only child also. So my family is very limited. But I want what I want, and more importantly (to me) I don't want what I don't want. And I'm willing to accept what comes with that. Being an only child I can take or leave most people, so being alone has never bothered me.

Well I think his whole point is that he doesn't want a relationship because tickling is all he wants. That's why he's choosing strip clubs and massage parlors over dating.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back