• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realtickling - Raven 1

leechmaster

TMF Master
I've just finished watching this clip and I have to say I wasn't diappointed. Raven is just amazingly ticklish all over and Mimi is wonderful as tickler.

This clip has what so many tickling videos lack and unfortunately can not be seen in the preview: Great teasing! Mimi only points a finger at her victim and Raven is just giggling away. This special interaction seemed to increase her ticklishness and is so much better than a tickler who is just going through the motions. It seemed both girls were really enjoying this (Yes, even Raven).

Criticism: Not much, but I had expected more sides, tummy and rib tickling which this clip hardly contains, at least can't be seen. Maybe in some feet scenes TIB secretly helped out in those places? (Confess, TIB! :mad: )

But apart from that I can only say: No fan of f/f tickling can go wrong with this clip. Buy it!

I was disappointed. Mimi is not a good tickler. She's fired.

p.s. TIB, please don't sell me an outhouse and claim it to be the Taj Mahal. If a woman isn't ticklish on her feet, don't tickle them! It's deceptive when you focus the camera on just the feet and then tickle the lee's upper body to compensate for lack of ticklish reactions from the foot tickling, and then make the audience believe the lees feet are ticklish when she's really reacting from the upper body tickling she's receiving that isn't shown. At least zoom out to show the gang tickling.

Sorry to hear you weren't satisfied. As far as the "hidden tickling" action is concerned, I am a huge critic of that, too. It is done a lot. I believe this is especially bad for fans of feet tickling although there are only few who complain. But even for me as upperbody guy it is still inacceptable.

Regarding this particular clip, it's hard to tell if and when there's hidden tickling. I already started a discussion about how amazing it is that Raven can keep her feet still when they're tickled. What caught my attention was the fact that she is laughing a lot even in scenes where you can be sure that only her feet are touched and she doesn't sound fake there. So I'm sure that she is ticklish although definitely more so on her upperbody.

Mimi wouldn't have gotten that much laughter from any random 'lee, but I believe her way of doing it matched Raven perfectly. That's why I liked the clip.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back