• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rebbecca?

Daveisnotapunk

TMF Novice
The name Rebbecca, a beauitful one. Also many, many, beautiful girls named Rebbecca. I have know three different Rebbeccas whom were all very beauitful, however not ticklish, at least on their sides. What injustcies. I have seen all three tickled-tried, but neither one ticklish on their sides. I have not, however had the opportunity to tickle or see any of their feet tickled. So, just for the sake of comversation, do you guys know any ticklish Rebbeccas? Or how about this: Have you guys observed that a person who is not ticklish on..., say their sides, having very ticklish feet, or some other place. I would think this is the case, I just want your guys feed back. Talk to you, late...

Not Rebecca

Dave-

My first wife wasn't ticklish at all on her upper body, but was ticklish from the hips down. She was uncontrollably ticklish on her feet. Great laugh too. Unfortunately....well, I doubt that anyone wants to hear about it.

Bottom line, what you suggest is certainly possible. Try them out, and good luck.

Strelnikov

I actually have known 3 different girls that had extremely ticklish feet and weren't ticklish anywhere else. The one girl I had known really well for over a year and had tried to tickle her sides, tummy, armpits many times with no reaction at all. I just assumed she wasn't ticklish anywhere. Boy was I wrong!! She turned out to have some of the most ticklish feet I've ever seen. She admitted it to me one night while we were drunk. So I of course had to try it out :D
She would go absolutely beserk if anyone touched her feet. But was not even the slightest bit ticklish anywhere else.

I've been pondering this one lately.

Is it really a fact that some people just aren't ticklish? Or is it that there are people who are simply less senstive to tickling than others and can ignore tickling to a point that it doesn't cause a reaction?

Daveisnotapunk said:
The name Rebbecca, a beauitful one. Also many, many, beautiful girls named Rebbecca. I have know three different Rebbeccas whom were all very beauitful, however not ticklish, at least on their sides. What injustcies. I have seen all three tickled-tried, but neither one ticklish on their sides. I have not, however had the opportunity to tickle or see any of their feet tickled. So, just for the sake of comversation, do you guys know any ticklish Rebbeccas? Or how about this: Have you guys observed that a person who is not ticklish on..., say their sides, having very ticklish feet, or some other place. I would think this is the case, I just want your guys feed back. Talk to you, late...

I've heard of a user named rebeccatikl. She's reportedly redhead and very ticklish.

The Rhythm Doctor

The only Rebecca I can think of is Rebecca Rankin on VH1, and she's WAY too hot not to be ticklish

I had a girlfriend who was very ticklish under the arms (and HATED being tickled there), but who wasn't ticklish anywhere else.

The sad fact is that there are people out there who just aren't ticklish, or are only partly ticklish. There's not much we can do for these unfortunates, other than pity them and hope they find some other, necessarily inferior, substitute for tickling....

Attachments

• Andy Page_AutoCollage_8_Images.jpg
    Andy Page_AutoCollage_8_Images.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 79
My X-Girlfriend

My ex-girlfriend at first attempt wasn't ticklish at all untill you got to her feet( she would lose it in a delicious fashion at that point). However, when you would start kissing her on the back of the neck for a few seconds she would suddenly become ticklish everywhere. It was if it increased her sensitivity level to the maximum. She would go from being a complete "blank" right into an 11 on the ticklish scale. She would also get that way during forplay. Sexual arousal and certain kinds of stimulus will awaken the rest of the nerves. It can also be a matter of breaking mental barriors. If the "victim" is not completley comfortable with being touched at the moment you may not get a response out of them.
Blessings.

There is a lot to be said for the psychological aspect. My best friend is utterly not ticklish (believe me, I've tried, my other best friend, her ex, has tried, and nothing). But recently we were hanging out with a bunch of people including this guy she likes, and the started wrestling around, and sure enough he managed to get her under her arms. In the context of that situation, she WANTED to be ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back