• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rebecca (m/f, f/m)

Mattheww

TMF Poster
* WARNING: There is adult/disturbing content in this story. Readers disgression is advised.*

This is an experience i had with a girl named Rebecca. She was my girlfriend, we had only been dating for about a month or so at the time, but it didn't take me long to figure out she liked tickling. I snuck up on her one day and playfully tickled her sides briefly, and it became a regular occurance. She'd sneak up and tickle me and i'd twitch but i'd hold in the laughter, and she's complain that it wasn't fair. (She figured she had just startled and not tickled me.) I'd even tickle her in the hallways at our college, i usually didn't like to show any public displays of affection, but the love for my fetish made me a feral tickling fiend constantly hungry for laughter.
Rebecca was over one night and we were listening to music, with her feet were up on the couch, her right leg was over her left knee leaving her foot dangling in front of me. We had only casually tickled each other briefly up this point. I've always been really slow to make a move, i syked myself out of many great oppurtunites in my life but i wasn't going to let this one slip through my fingers. It took what felt like an hour but was about 5 minutes before i finally worked up the courage to spring into action. Her light blue ankle socks with little duckies had taunted me for long enough.
I pounced on her with no warning, wrapping my arm around her ankle and ripping off her tiny sock was like taking candy from a baby. Slow strokes up and down her soles got things off to a good start. She chuckled innocently like a child as she tried to get out of her akward position. But she was a swimmer so she was used to curling her toes, so much so that practically her entire soles were wrinkled. I stayed on her soles wiggling vigorously trying to vertically, then horizontially tickle away the wrinkles. Effective tickling proved be a lot harder then exepected, I'd have to strategicly wait for openings to tickle the middle of her soles and in between her toes in there most vunlerable postions. I went for the heel which was very sensitive and wasn't effected by her curled toes. My index finger wiggled up, down and all around her heel and up her arch a bit. She broke into a fit of laughter, and her whole body was so spastic she was now flat on her back. I took advantage of my chance to fully extend her leg and get a better grip around her ankle. (Her extended leg had her foot at a bit more of a vulnerable angle and she wasn't able to curl her toes as effectively.)
My fingers slowly seeped in between her toes, creeping and crawling back and forth as her big toe stretched upward and her other toes spread apart. She let out a long blood chilling scream as she was deathly ticklish between her toes and bellowing laughter followed which echoed off the walls. The neighbours might've thought i was raping her or something, but i couldn't care less. She was losing her composer, and i was slowly losing my grip on her ankle from her thrashing around, so i let go. She proceeded to put her sock back on, "was that as good for u as it was for me?" i teased, "yeah" she replied. "Good cuz we're just getting started!" i announced as i lunged at her again. Caught off guard i got the upper hand and (what i thought was) a secure hold around her ankle. My fingers had her giggling as they were wiggling from the top of her toes, to the outside of her foot, then around her tender heel and instep of her sole. She yanked her foot free and I went after her. I ended up getting repositioned with her feet in my face and vice versa. (Like a 69 position but we were both on our backs, with her legs on top of mine.) Her right foot was overhanging off the side of the couch so i attacked her sole with the quickness. Her wrinkles came to her defense, so i immediately removed the sock on her left foot and went for her toes. Her foot started fanning back and forth as my fingers softly made there way in between her toes. She giggled like a derrangered psyhcopath, so i knew i was wearing her down. My fingers soon struggled to stay in between her curling toes when all of a sudden, she grabbed my foot off the ground and took out some frustation by wiggling, dancing and raking her fingers all over my sole. "Ahh" i yelped as she quickly repositioned herself on top of me, "i thought you weren't ticklish" she said with a devious smile. I hadn't been with a girl that tickled me back before, it was ecstasy as the blood surged through my 2 heads simultaneously and my attraction to her multiplied 10 fold in that instant. My leg went weak and her hold on me tightened, she was a good tickler quickly wiggling from the ball of my foot to under my toes and from heel to arch. I started losing my mind as I'm pretty sensitive myself and after a small fit of laughter, i somehow managed to pull my leg away. We wrestled around for a bit and she ended up face down with me on top of her.
I put my weight on her legs to keep her pinned down and pulled back her toes for easy access to her soles. Her toes unable to curl were finally susceptible to my touch with no defense. I could work them over at my lesture. I started off slowly dragging my fingertips across one sole, then my fingers scribbled along the other with her all the while sensually moaning in between giggles in the background. I turned up the intensity as my fingers were lightly wiggled as quick as humanly possible all along both her soles. She was laughing hysterically and trying wildly to kick her way free as i struggled to keep her feet in place. She tried franticly to weasel her way out from underneath me, but i wasn't going to let that happen. I raked the outside of her foot, wiggled my index finger under her big toe, and dragged my nails across her arches. She was laughing maniacally and uncontrolably flailing all over. Distracted by her intoxicating laughter, I momentarily lost focus on keeping my feet out of her reach. She capitalized on my mistake and wasted no time getting her revenge. I almost fell of the couch she had sprung into action so quickly and unexpectedly. She had both my feet and her touch had me hyper-sensitive, her fingers were like machines finding my most sensitive areas and working every nerve like they owed her money. My fingers went into overdrive trying to out tickle her in hope of saving myself. My efforts proved futile so i had one last resort, i motorboated her soles, loose and tight lipped i drenched her feet from top to bottom with my spit. She broke into a fit of laughter and her toe curling was useless and my have even helped with my fiendish tatic. I moved my lips left and right (like charlie chaplin) all along her freshly saturated sole and put my barely existent moustache hair to good use. Her fingers almost immidately stopped tickling as she clutched the couch cushion for dear life, " i'm so wet right now" she whispered.

(tickling's over and it gets a bit inappropriate and disturbing now...)

We proceeded to dry hump and she started roughly grinding the zipper of my jeans, (for some unexplainable reason i didn't tell her to stop or reposition, i was afraid i'd ruin the mood or something.) She had eventually noticed how i momentarily showed discomfort and asked if it was too hard and i stupidly answered no. (Again fearing i wouldn't get to finish up.) After too long i finally got on top of her but by the time we came i had a scar down the length of my penis. I doubt cumming while dry humping is considered losing my virginity but its the closet i ever got to it. :( She literally (and figuratively but i won't get into that) scarred me for life. I'm not sure why i'm admitting this here and now but i guess i won't be telling anyone else for a long time. Not until the next girl (if i can ever get one) im with notices my scar. (I'm not sure what i'll say when that time comes.) My vivid memory of that day is burned into my brain, which may be a factor in my non-existent sex life. I hope the ending wasn't too much of a downer, and that i didn't share too much.

no worries man, no one is here to judge id like to think. dont let that throw you, lots of girls out there would see right past that, its not who you are its just a scar. last time i checked chicks dig scars and a cool one wouldnt hold that against you if you guys are really hitting it off. sorry if that girl was cold...thats super uncool and you deserve better anyhow. thanks for sharing! great story
:upsidedow

if a girl likes you, a scar won't put her off :) i liked the story, sorry you got a scar out of it tho :(

i'm sure you'll get another girl don't worry

Thanks 4 the positive reinforcement, i think i needed to hear that i might be making a big deal out of it. I really appreicate it :)

Call me sick but I absolutely loved it... and the ending... I don't even know what to say... I kinda laughed but in a gross way but enjoyed it (kinda like enjoying the Saw series movies).

Great story and thanks for posting. I mean it!

thanks for taking the time to write this great and detailed story and yeah don't think anyone will judge you man, we'll adults here XD

It's almost fitting that you compare my experience to the Saw films alan, it was a weird and confusing mix of emotions going through the pain and pleasure simultaneously. I only hope my next sexual experience won't be be such a mind fuck.

It's good to know our community isn't judgemental and very supportive. My pleasure to share what limited experience i have prince, i'm glad you enjoyed it.

As a guy who remained a virgin until married (by choice) I can attest that the zipper can really hurt when she's going at you! LOL!

Great story! Reminded me of my youth!

It's nice to see i'm not the only one out there! My zipper grinding brother lol.

Sorry that you got the scar but that must have been an incredible experience.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back