• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent downtime and the aftermath

His Divine Shadow

Administrator
Hello folks,

As I'm sure all of you noticed, the TickleTheater experienced a serious issue on the 21st of September, 2010, where all threads on the forum not sticked vanished for all but administrative users. To correct the problem, we have rolled back the forum database to a backup made on the 20th of September, 2010. Any posts made after the 20th are certainly lost, and any posts made on the 20th may be lost. We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused any of our members. We will work hard in the future to ensure that this does not happen again.

Thanks for your patience as we worked through this,
The TickleTheater Staff

Boundless thanks, guys, for your unequaled expertise and effort! It's a never-ending comfort to know that, whatever crisis may loom, you'll be laboring hard to have us back online!

Very glad to have TTC back but I have a question.

Was this a system hiccup or a deliberate attack?

Last edited:
It's good to see this site back to normal. Strange that it happened all of a sudden.

I wonder how all that happened.

Sucks that I had to re create my account but I'm glad the TT is back up and running.

I already posted in another thread (in the general section) to say you did a great job at recovering this, with very limited damage.

I think losing 1 day of content is really a small rollback, that's excellent! I don't know if backups are made daily or if we were lucky... I would have expected it would probably be weekly. I had already thought the latter part (and conclusion) of my latest comic would probably be gone altogether, but I'm surprised and happy to find it there still! Thanks!

Once again you guys did a great job.

Everything looks good as new, and repairs were done FAST!! Excellent job!! Next beer is on me!! :17:

Humble thanks

Yes, thank you for your efforts. The world is a less happy place w/o TT.

Very glad to have TTC back but I have a question.

Was this a system hiccup or a deliberate attack?
It isn't known with certainty. We've taken and continue to take steps to ensure that, whether it was a system kerfuffle (what a fun word) or a malicious attack, it won't happen again.

Thanks TT Staff

Dear friends,

You are doing a great job and this kind of problems happen in any web page. Thanks for your efforts

bullshit

as a locked out member of the staff I am becoming very tired if being ignored on the unlocking of my profile

as a locked out member of the staff I am becoming very tired if being ignored on the unlocking of my profile

This is the first I have heard about it. I have just sent a password recovery e-mail to the address registered to Noeyes. If you can no longer access that e-mail account, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back