• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent sessions with Bumblebee6.. Highly recommend!!

joeydown

So I came across a post by Bumblebee6 asking about safety when meeting on here.
I replied and we got talking, turned out we were 25 minutes apart (Hertfordshire) so we met for coffee this week and within the hour I ended up face down tied up and tortured! It was also my first session in well over a year.. I loved every second! She told me she was inexperienced, yet those nails tell a very different story! Very good tickler I was in pieces. I got my revenge though ;)
It went really well, so well that the next day we were at it again yet it tickled so much more! She's a renletless tickler. word of advice, show no signs of struggling she will exploit it! Again she let me tickle her after, VERY ticklish if done properly and in the right areas, also pretty open to games, ways to tie up etc.
Plus she's pretty cute! lovely feet too :)
Hopefully people will read this and give her what she wants, and deserves! Let her tickle you, you'll love it. tickle her, and again.. you'll love it!
I wont say where her spots are you can find that out, i guess the compliment of the feet is a subtle hint!
But yeah, really nice girl, fun Evil tickler and wonderfully ticklish too, cannot wait for the next one!

Bumblebee6, look out for her!

Haha thank you! I've loved these sessions, I'm so happy to have found you so close by :)

To return the compliment, I have to say that importantly, you made me feel at ease right away so I felt safe bringing you back here.
So as a reference for joeydown as well, he is trustworthy, attractive, a great tickler who is very good at adapting his touch to get the best results, and has extremely ticklish feet! :D A joy to s̶a̶d̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ tickle and be tickled by ;) We've been having a lot of fun. He also gave me a wonderful foot massage while I recovered from some quite intense tickling :)

Hope to see you again soon!

This sounds awesome can I book a session with either of you sometime?

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back