• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recommend Some Tickling Vids With Actual Ticklish Girls?

Shamus

TMF Poster
I'm so sick of going from site to site and buying clips with women having their feet tickled and hearing some of the stiffest, fakest laughter. Can anyone make some recommendations of some good sites or clips in which we have some ticklish girls having their feet tickled please? :sherlock:

Where have you been buying from? Curious and would help me gauge your tastes.

-Etc.

TickleAbuse
Paradise Vision
Tickling Paradise (Fakest Of All Times)

A few more but mostly these

Tickle abuse isn't fake.

Tickling paradise isn't always, either. Just scripted fairly badly. Some of the old stuff is pretty good. There's an amazing clip floating around of Summer getting her feet licked by a dog. Really, really good.

Rook's media is alright stuff.

Zen tickling has some good clips. Amber's feet is one of the best out there.

French tickling is always good as is Czech tickling.

Gemini's tickling store had some good stuff before it went out. Derek Synclare (I can't remember how to spell her last name, feel so bad) is also a great model if you can find any of her stuff.

Also, Ogre Productions has two of my all time favorite clips (Amber's feet and Summer being tickled by the dog are my other favorites). The Samantha punishment is great.

-Etc.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back