• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recommendations for foot stocks?

Who Sits So Sly

Hi all,

I apologize if this isn't the place for it (I don't post much), but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for foot stocks? I've never bought fetish equipment before and I don't know where to look or what to look for in foot stocks? I'm a noob when it comes to this I guess.

Sorry if this is the incorrect forum for this question.

I came up with a couple ways to make your own foot stocks on the cheap. If you have the right sort of tools to cut holes or half circles in a wood footboard sturdy and thick enough not to splinter and crack all apart and a way to mount it so it stays in place, you're more than halfway there. My problem is I don't have the kind of saw you need to cut circles and don't have much experience using power saws or tools.

So this is what I came up with to cut circles or semi-circles in wood with no power tools:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017KXN7DG/ref=psdcmw_3024137011_t1_B077T1CVVS

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077...+cave+door&dpPl=1&dpID=51Tq6Pkr6VL&ref=plSrch

These are cat doors you build into a door or wall ;). You can supposedly use the hardware they come with and a decent handheld drywall saw to carve them out according to the guidelines, then smooth and attach the inner plastic pieces to make it smooth inside ;). Besides maybe needing some extra lining to pad the holes, hinges on one side and a lock or two on the other so they can swing open & shut...and no one knowing why the hell your stocks are cat shaped lol... It seems somewhat plausible for a solution to making these without paying for a power tool to cut the circles or shelling out a lot of $ for one someone else made.

Stocks are cool but whats wrong with rope?

Stocks are cool but whats wrong with rope?

Some people don't like the feel of it, and it can be a pain to have to make sure someone is properly tied down, while stocks are pretty simple and straightforward to use if designed properly.

I do wonder about a spreader bar though.

I came up with a couple ways to make your own foot stocks on the cheap. If you have the right sort of tools to cut holes or half circles in a wood footboard sturdy and thick enough not to splinter and crack all apart and a way to mount it so it stays in place, you're more than halfway there. My problem is I don't have the kind of saw you need to cut circles and don't have much experience using power saws or tools.

So this is what I came up with to cut circles or semi-circles in wood with no power tools:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017KXN7DG/ref=psdcmw_3024137011_t1_B077T1CVVS

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077...+cave+door&dpPl=1&dpID=51Tq6Pkr6VL&ref=plSrch

These are cat doors you build into a door or wall ;). You can supposedly use the hardware they come with and a decent handheld drywall saw to carve them out according to the guidelines, then smooth and attach the inner plastic pieces to make it smooth inside ;). Besides maybe needing some extra lining to pad the holes, hinges on one side and a lock or two on the other so they can swing open & shut...and no one knowing why the hell your stocks are cat shaped lol... It seems somewhat plausible for a solution to making these without paying for a power tool to cut the circles or shelling out a lot of $ for one someone else made.

Good way to disguise it too for when Vanilla friends and family come over too.

This has been a popular post over the years and I'm pretty sure the consensus has always been that it's cheaper and easier to build your own.

Idk about easier, but it's definitely cheaper if you're reasonably handy and have the tools. The stocks I built work quite well. I've been meaning to make a how to make your own stocks thread, but...life.

The tool you're looking for is called a "hole saw" and it fits into a drill. They're not super cheap, but they're affordable. 4 inch size works well with some padding.

Screenshot_20180529-213733.jpg
Screenshot_20180529-213648.jpg

Last edited:
Idk about easier, but it's definitely cheaper if you're reasonably handy and have the tools. The stocks I built work quite well. I've been meaning to make a how to make your own stocks thread, but...life.
I'd check it out if you made it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back