• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recommendations for plastic wrap...?!?

TickleChgo

Verified
So, Mrs. TC and I have been watching the series "Dexter." Without getting into spoilers, etc., Dexter is a serial killer who binds his intended victims with plastic wrap. See the attached picture.

Mrs. TC says to me that she would like to try this type of bondage next time we go to the SINS Center.

I imagine that some plastic wraps are better for this than others. Any recommendations? Thanks!

We have used the heavy duty plastic wrap. Although Lee and Jeff
poked holes through it in all sorts of bad areas. >.<

I blogged about it here and posted a couple of photos.

Who takes care of ya Andy? Just sayin! :D

Stop by Office Depot. They sell shipping sized rolls of wrap for like $20. Perfect for lee bondage.

Lees will keep fresh for 3-4 days if wrapped properly and kept in the fridge.

LOL, I really don't know if I'd like to associate tickling and Dexter! :)

Personally I would't like plastic wrap, you can't reach every spot and I am sure it will get hot as hell in it.

Personally I would't like plastic wrap, you can't reach every spot and I am sure it will get hot as hell in it.

Drew & I have had the same thought...curiously enough, while watching Dexter. lol

LOL, I really don't know if I'd like to associate tickling and Dexter! :)

Yeah, not my cup of tea...I'd be pissed off more than anything.

I heard that NEST was overrun with freezer burn 'lees

Don't forget to write the expiration date on the plastic in case the power to the fridge goes out....... ***** "I'm a tickler, named GT, all the 'lees are scared of me,(I'm) too intense? well that is sad/missed out, I'm the best be had, borrow my plastic run up a bill, now your payback iz a tickle thrill.....**** ooops wrong kind of plastic rap...;)

Looks like having a lee all wrapped up like in the pic would be lots of fun. I think that Marcusb has the right suggestion though Office Depot that has shipping type wrap in large rolls for like $20 bucks. Its also durable and escape proof....LOL

For me the type of sarah wrap isn't the issue. the issue is how much you will sweat in it. Wrap up the victim in a sheet first and THEN use the saran wrap over that. For extra bondage use belts over that at the arms, legs and such.

It will secure the "victim" and will absorb much of the sweat!

Just a helpful hint!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back