• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Record of Lodoss War Tickle Update!

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Record of Lodoss War Tickle Update!

I have uploaded one picture, with three different styles of it.

UPDATE- 7/3/03

- Uploaded 3 different versions of Deedlit being tickled to the
Files section.

- Uploaded picture of Deedlit being tickled to the Photos section,
in its respective album.

Again, short, but this time very, very, very sweet. The picture is
of Deedlit the High Elf, from Record of Lodoss War being tickled on
her feet by a feather through the power of an enemy tickle spell.

Since I love the way this picture turned out, I wanted to color it,
and furthermore give 2 other versions of the same picture- one
enchanced with a different texture and one grey scale.

I'm really proud of this picture in the fact its only my second time
coloring a picture I've drawn since the Azalyn picture, and the
coloring job is far greater than the last one. I'm very pleased with
the results.

Enjoy. Comments, questions, and concerns are always welcome,
appriciated, and encouraged. Thank you. ^___^

- Damien

PS: If the pictures don't show up here, please go to my site and view them manually. Thank you.

Deedlit-%20Un-usual%20spell.JPG

Deedlit-%20Un-usual%20spell-enhanced.JPG

Deedlit-%20Un-usual%20spell-%20greyscale.JPG

Last edited:
:D You should be proud of all 3 of them. I loved the way you drew the toes curled, the feather, the blushed cheeks, simple way you bound Deedlit, her expression and the way you positioned her. I think it is great you tried new ways of finishing the drawing. Each way gives Deedlit a new uniqueness.

What's so unusual about that spell? I cast that all the time on female characters in Morrowind ( well, in my fantasies anyway :rolleyes: )

Nice pics

*Drools* OH YEAH!!!! ME LIKE, ME LIKE!!!!!! Superb color job on the two!!!! Awesome pic(s)!!!

@ rajee- Thank you. And I am proud of them. Its quite possibly my best tickle picture. And yeah, I wanted to make different versions of the picture so the different aspects of it could be appriciated. Greyscale, and darker colors, giving it an almost pastel look.

I'm glad you like the feet and expressions and what not. I feel that overall I drew her better than I did before. From head to toe.

@ revolter- Well, its unusual for her, being that such a thing would probably never happen, and its unusual for me in a sense, because this is the first time I've drawn a magic/supernatural tickle picture. So its all around unusual. Thats why also, if you look at the first picture (which isn't showing up for some reason as a link or an image), you can see the surprise in Deedlit's eyes, showing you that this is something new, especially it being in the form of a spell and not a person/monster/entity actually tickling her.

@ HDS- ^_______^ I'm glad you like it that much. You might want to watch your drool though. You might slip and hurt yourself. But thank you very much for your enthusiasm. :)

You know, its strange, and unfortunite. It was important to me for the first picture to show up, because it was the original and the one I wanted everyone to see first, and only the other two showed up. Granted the second one has bolder, pastel-like colors, and the greyscale shows you what it looks like without color, the first one is a combination of both, and thus more important.

Does anyone have any idea why the first one is giving me trouble? Its not a regular server issue, I know that much. Because it would appear it thinks I've typed the coding wrong or something, but its correct. Its , so why does it look that way? If anything, it should have at least showed up as a link. I'm sort of disappointed with that. I wanted the them to be seen in order, and some people won't bother to go to my site and look at the original, and thats a shame, because its the best in my opinion.

- Damien

Last edited:
*Trips and falls flat on face* Oww.....

ANYWAY....I can't see any of them, an I would just blame the servers of Yahoo groups. Curse them!!!!:Grrr: :Grrr:

No, your not listening, the first one is the one thats ackward, because the other two were showing up just fine, and at the same time too. I believe the first one would have shown up as well, but the post seems to think I made a mistake with the coding, which I didn't. So at the very least it should have been a picture that was not showing up as opposed to what looks like a link thats not complete.

Heres the first picture again. If it doesn't show up, then something weird is going on. Again, its something thats never happened to me before.

[IMG]http://f3.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/wG7dPpo3azmmu4qjk- VKG7Fii_KqhVdftTH52RM4auDRp8fIdrRVGblDdxTR4Jy74MPG
siQ_ZSZu4xZb/FULL-sized%20pictures/Deedlit-%20Un-usual%20spell.JPG

EDIT: See? Its not working even as a blank red x picture. Theres nothing incorrect with it, so I don't think its a yahoo problem.

- Damien

Yahoo'll do that to you. Ah well, we can just go directly to your group to see the masterpieces.

How is that though? coding here has nothing to do with server issues there as far as I know. Even if the link were corrupted or didn't lead to anywhere, it would have at least been a link. It didn't show up as an image or a link, and thats whats getting me. I tried it as just a link, but it didn't work. But at least it was a link. For some reason the post doesn't want to accept it as an [IMG].

But yes, they can and should go to my site.

- Damien

Again, what does that have to do with it not showing up as an image when I place it as such? I could see it not working there, but why here? If you don't have an answer, then just say so. :p

- Damien

Considering that Yahoo makes the stranges adresses for files.....Nope, haven't got a clue.:D But, I don't think anyone else does either.

Yeah. What they do does tend to look like a glitch or something just by reading the address. Its never simple. They just give you this randomized, hack looking think thats probably not even linked properly. Having said that, do you think the problems people have with Yahoo! is a matter of servers or of unreliable links? I'm sure most would say its both, but wouldn't it be links over servers in most cases? Obviously if the server is down the link will lead to nowhere, but at least you know its not the link. But what about when it is?

- Damien

It's most likely their way of preventing Hotlinking from Groups. Either that, or their servers generate random stuff to keep file names from overlapping.

Ah whatever. Either way it doesn't work. The only reason I care is for the others and their convienience. If it was just for me, then I wouldn't care since the yahoo group works fine and always shows the pictures. But at the same time, people should care enough to work with me, since I do care whether or not they are hassled by faulty linkage or server problems. I'm just too busy right now to set up a server account elsewhere. They however cannot use the excuse of being too busy to simply go to my site. One things not being able to, another is flat out being lazy, and it would only be hypocritical on their part because I know some of them go the extra mile with some the other artists here.

- Damien

We love ya, just give it time and all the rest will love ya too. Fame will be aquired, although you have it already, and then they flock to you and say "I always loved and praised your work."

My work already has made me famous, but wheres the fan mail? You hear what I'm saying? And I don't want ass-kissing, just genuineness, and MORE of it then I'm getting. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, my art is too good to be ignored or overlooked here. Seniority status be damned. My art is just as good and better in its own ways than all of the anime artists here, even the veterans that have been here longer. I say to you, what should it matter how long I've been here? Being an unknown (which I'm not but am treated like) doesn't mean I should be ignored. Even if you don't know the person, you can still enjoy their work and say so in an act of courtesy. Thats just common knowledge. So how is it I'm the exception on this forum? Things just aren't adding up. I'm more forward and not soft-spoken about making mention of my work, so why am I invisible to the majority? I could name every single person in the original artwork section that is passing me by knowningly. I just won't embarass them, or put them on the spot. Or maybe I should.

- Damien

I really don't know. People are weird. No one ever responds to posts, even though 100s read them. But, that is the way of the human race. Always enjoying the labors of others and rarely thanking them. But, as one who has been floating around the TMF since the beginning, I would advise you to accept it, since nothing short of a shot in the foot will get most people to move. Sad.:sowrong: :sowrong:

I beg to differ. There are things that can be done. Only lazy people that give up easily say that, sorry. One thing I could do is play their game/gimmick and beat them at it. If by playing their gig better then they can demoralizes them, then I'll take their position here. Their intentional silence can be met with an equally potent reaction. There are several things I could do. And I have my skills to thank for that. If my art sucked, and I couldn't draw, then I'd agree with you and say theres nothing I can do. Perhaps words aren't enough. Maybe I have to instigate and provoke. And if I do, at least I gave fair warning, and retaliation won't be easy to come up with for them since they are to blame for my taking action in the first place. If it makes me look bad, which it probably would, would it matter? (I'm already the antagonist villian in the eyes of some people here) Art is art. For example, your worst enemy might hate you and you might hate him, but if your art is still good, can he argue that its not for personal reasons? No he cannot because his opinion is based on a dislike for you, and hes wrongly projecting that onto your art and how he chooses to see it.

I've spoken of challenges. Perhaps a challenge really is in order this time. Perhaps I will make a list of the artists I want to challenge, set up the stipulations, and we'll see just who gets the most attention after that when I kick their asses. I'm acting childish you might say? Perhaps, but sometimes you have to translate things into a language they will understand. :p :D

- Damien

Ohhhhhhhh, an ackward silence. How uncomfortable. I sure wasn't prepared for that. :rolleyes:

- Damien

Well, getting back to the drawing... :D

That is one SUPERB image. The whole composition is excellent, the expression is excellent, the "cuteness" of the whole scene is first-rate. I also agree that you've never drawn feet better. Definitely up there with the very best tickling art. Thanks for doing it!

As for whether you should go after specific people here, personally, I wouldn't. You won't bring them around, and all it will do is start an unpopular flame war that the mods will blame on you. That's just my opinion of course, but I don't think it would be a constructive move.

Thank you very much. That means alot. It almost makes up for what I'm not getting. :)

And logically, your right. But by calling the artists out, its at least proving something to myself. Its just a little friendly competition, whats the matter with that? Just because I vow to destroy most of them and make them rue the day they came into this arena doesn't make it a hostile environment in the least little bit. :D LOL

Ahhh, that felt good even in jest. Seriously though, I feel that if some of them are going to get more attention then me based on their art, then I demand they prove they deserve their following and fan base. Usually a duel or single combat is the way to settle such matters. Hopefully, if this acomplishes anything, it will show everyone that I too work hard, and deserve as much recognition as the other artists do. This shouldn't be a game of favoritism, but a game of sheer skill and ability when it comes to how much recognition, in all forms, an artist gets. And its quite obvious I'm not falling behind or am a nobody. My art has identified my presense, and I demand acknowledgement....one way, or the other. :p :D

- Damien

Last edited:
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back