• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

red ball gag tight bondage tickle frenzy M/F

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
Introducing the clip Juliette Haven #10

She is tightly ball gagged on the bed and then ruthlessly tickled.
This might anger some of you because it's quite intense.

After seeing the preview, tell us what you liked about it.

I actually liked her more with the ball gag than without.

Thanks for posting.

nimrod

Why would that anger me?

Introducing the clip Juliette Haven #10

She is tightly ball gagged on the bed and then ruthlessly tickled.
This might anger some of you because it's quite intense.

After seeing the preview, tell us what you liked about it.

Other than the fact that I am not doing the tickling myself, I have no idea why that scene would anger me. Great work my white Zorro type buddy.
I do have one request - when you take picture of the female models' feet please take the photo from a top of the foot perspective so we can see the whole foot from the top nice and close up. A photo of Juliette Haven's feet would be AMAZING! :happyfloa

Was the mask (if you can call it that) part of the gag? I loved the idea of the gag, but the mask was a bit much. To each their own, I s'pose.

Keep it coming, TiW!

Was the mask (if you can call it that) part of the gag? I loved the idea of the gag, but the mask was a bit much. To each their own, I s'pose.
A rig like that is usually called a harness gag.

I'm very fond of gagged tickling myself. We don't see enough of it - especially in video where you can clearly hear that it doesn't "block laughter" as so many believe.

A rig like that is usually called a harness gag.
Yes, and I prefer the harness type gag (complete with tightenable chin strap) because if put on tight it's impossible to spit the ball out of your mouth. It's true gagging. Those generic ball gags with one strap to go around the neck can work too, but they seem to be easier to push out, spit out of the mouth unless they are put on so tight that it nearly crushes the brain stem in the back of the neck. Harness gags are hot.

I like the ball gag, but the funny eye parts really dont add anything for me.

If she had been hogtied and bare foot tickled as well I would have probably bought the full clip.

I think clips that incorporate a sadomasochistic element are great. Good work!

very nice work here with the gag. i do love a nice tight gag and it is rare to see within tickling community.

very nice work here with the gag. i do love a nice tight gag and it is rare to see within tickling community.
Glad you noticed. Thanks. Yes now and then a tight gag while being tickled is cool. Can you imagine the feeling of helplessness of the ticklee when they can't even yell loud enough to be heard outside? I also like that it makes them drool most of the time, further solidifying their submission to tickling.

sure i do. in fact i have experience with the gagging of a girlfriend with the traditional ball, although she seems to spit it out at will. yours is much more secure in nature. i would love to see the gagging catch on more. and i would like to see the phony tickling in this community catch on less. thank you.

I just bought this clip. I'm surprised it's not winning more acclaim. I think it's one of the best I've seen. The effect of the ball gag on the ticklee is clearly profound.

You really have to make more use of that gag.

I just bought this clip. I'm surprised it's not winning more acclaim. I think it's one of the best I've seen. The effect of the ball gag on the ticklee is clearly profound.
We my friend, think alike. Thank you.

This is absolutely fantastic. I'm actually more of a BDSM player with a tickling primary than anything else....and I do have a serious love of headgear and gags. The position is also one of my personal faves to use. Very effective.

I'm in the process of gearing up to start my own video company, and stuff like this will pretty much be the norm. We could use more hard-core style tickling in the community.

Now, where did I put my Level Five Suspension rigging and my TENS unit? :triangle:

I think that's great. I was, at one time, a member of the now-defunct Insex. I feel that site set the standard for BDSM productions on the Internet, and it hasn't been met since.

But my main disappointment was that they just didn't appreciate the sadomasochistic value of tickling. From time to time, it would find it's way into their efforts, but it was the rare exception rather than the rule.

Should you produce product that combines the two, I think you'll find a very appreciative audience.

This is absolutely fantastic. I'm actually more of a BDSM player with a tickling primary than anything else....and I do have a serious love of headgear and gags. The position is also one of my personal faves to use.
Hey I missed this comment of yours. Thanks a lot.

Juliette is a funny bird. She contacts me now and then asking if I want to have her in again for a shoot. Then at the times I reply and say yes ... I don't hear back for a while.

Does anyone like her enough to want me to shoot stuff with her again?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back