• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red Dead Redemption

jcushman87

TMF Poster
has anyone been playing Red Dead Redemption? i actually really like what Rockstar did with the franchise

Me too, Game is awesome. Love free roam ability in the old west.

theres so much to do ive spent about 12 hours on story mode and i dont know how many hours of online play ive logged in

The game is amazing. Ive spent hours just riding around hunting in the game. How many games can pull that off?

The narrative of this game is on a plane above all else. I mean, there's the usual annoying degenerates that sort of bog things down, but once you get into Mexico, shit becomes serious and you start having your soul chipped away.

I got bored of it... maybe I should keep going as I've not gotten to mexico yet. I bought the game mostly for the online, but I found it to be a huge disappointment.

none that i can think of, still havent ran into a cougar yet though lol

I had the incredible MISFORTUNE of running into two at once. Suffice to say, my horse and me were dead in less than a minute, but I managed to kill one of them at least after it downed my horse.

I had the incredible MISFORTUNE of running into two at once. Suffice to say, my horse and me were dead in less than a minute, but I managed to kill one of them at least after it downed my horse.

It's funny when animals sneak up on ya. I had a bear come up behind me, kill my horse, then maul my ass in like less than 5 seconds. Scared the crap outta me.

Damn...I can't get enough of this game...I mainly bought it for the story mode...but yeagh...if you just want to take minor jobs and hunt you can...like GTA4...but much improved upon....and the charecters I think are pretey believiable...this for sure..will be nominated for something this year...

Haven't gotten to play it yet. Jealous of anyone that has. :p A good friend of mine actually did MoCap for one of the characters. So I've been hearing about this game now for over a year...and of course it comes out when I don't have the money to buy it. :(

I really like this game too. Took me a while to learn how to lasso a horse then steady it. One tip to steady is to continually circle the L button. This has worked every time for me. I have the PS3 version.

Just have to say that once you've completed the game be sure to get "Undead Nightmare." It serves as an excellent epilogue to the main story.

Red Dead is amazing. I liked it a lot more than the most recent GTA. Sometimes wandering around the wilderness I felt like I was in the world (especially when the weather changes unexpectedly to a thunderstorm, I sometimes want to look for shelter). No other game has done that for me part from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, and the GTAs from 3 to San Andreas.

John Marston is a great character too. Somehow they managed to make a convincing cowboy who is tough, but not a fake version of Clint Eastwood. He had some great one liners too.

Somehow I got bogged down and didn't finish Undead Nightmare. In truth I found it a bit grim after the more sunny world of the proper game. This thread has persuaded me to give it another shot (in it's infected zombie head)!

I loved it.. one of the best games I've ever played.

I did not like the zombie idea and haven't played the DLC. It could be fun but I don't think it jives with the 'wild-west simulation' style of the game.

I loved it.. one of the best games I've ever played.

I did not like the zombie idea and haven't played the DLC. It could be fun but I don't think it jives with the 'wild-west simulation' style of the game.

Surprisingly the "Zombie idea" in the "Undead Nightmare" DLC fits pretty well.

Just think about it...it happens in a period where science is still being played around with while also left to the imaginations of uneducated massess of townsfolk... somebody could have been screwing around with something they shouldn't have... ;)

Playing the DLC is like playing another short game, not just an add on. Many of the things you could do in RDR have been altered so that they fit a more apocalyptic scenario that UN brings. One such thing is there are no stores to go to (due to dead shop keepers, I think), so you'll have to find ways to gather provisions. New gameplay, locations, characters and weapons are all added as well.

There's one weapon that does simply outrageous amounts of carnage and is particularly my favorite.... those who have played the DLC would know what I'm talking about... ;)

The experience also brings a feelings of desolation and hopelessness due to the lack of a way to deal with this outbreak in the old West, loneliness and mass paranoia due to the fact that many of the locations you frequented in RDR are being attacked constantly. Major characters and townsfolk are not safe and anyone could be next in turning into the undead. You can be attacked anywhere at anytime....

If you thought the cougar was bad enough... wait until you run into an undead one at night in the middle of being chased by a huge mass of zombies that can run as fast, or faster than you... heh heh heh... Total mayhem...

Give the DLC a try. It may not fit the Wild West Simulation, but I don't think it was created to do so. Don't let the idea of it stop you from playing something that is truly unique... As a heavy player of this game myself I totally recommend it. If you loved RDR, then you'll definitely enjoy UN...

Rockstar made an awesome game... they wouldn't let you down... :D

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back