• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Red Indians Birthday!!!.......

red indian

2nd Level Yellow Feather
.....yes indeed! easily the oldest ever spitfire pilot, but still up in the sky defending Englands green and pleasant land.

Tally Ho!!!

And it had BETTER be a good one, or else there will be extra spankings for you! :whip:

How old are you now? Was that 153?? *warms up paddle* :devil2:

Mimi :Kiss2:

have a good one red. I'll drink to you tonight, old chap!

Jolly Good Show!!!......

.......not bad for a bunch of colonial chappies! you will have to excuse me now, as I have reports over the new VHF system that Jerry is coming in over the channel......Tally Ho!!!!

Congrats on surviving this rat-infested excuse for a life for another glorious year.

(Well, I didn't want to say the same thing everybody else was saying! That just wouldn't be proper, would it?)

:cool2:

Just got back from vacation. So, we missed your actual day. But, what the hell. Continue celebrating anyway! Hope it was and continues to be great!

Ann

Cheers to you, mate. But WATCH OUT for that flock of pelicans overhead!! :wiseowl:

Drew

Sorry I am late wishing you Birthday,but happy Birthday Red Indian !! and I love your sig pic :)

Been off line for a week as Tracy and I have moved to a much nicer place...

Happy belated B-Day Mate!.....

Ray

Thanks once again.........

....to you all, sorry for my late reply as I have just got back from Germany.

Tickleshotel, yes he is rather a fine chap dont you think? I love that smug supercilious grin and the row of "kills" on the side of his kite!

A jolly fine chap indeed!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back