• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reflections on My First NEST Expereince

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
When I was 16 and first discovered TMF and its many joys, i also discovered NEST. I remember thinking that one day i would need to go to NEST when i was old enough. Here i am now, almost 5 years later and i am reflecting on my first NEST. Life is amazing.

Let me just preface this by saying then entire weekend it felt like i had the song, "Super Freak," stuck in my head. Very fitting and also hilarious. I was like humming it in the shower and dancing to it down the hallways...

When I first decided to go to NEST and signed up for it- I remember sitting back in my chair thinking, "What the hell did i just do? What am i getting myself into here? This is insane!" I was so excited, nervous, and anxious with anticipation. I met multiple people online both here and on TMF who i spoke with about NEST who were also going. The plan was to align myself with people before i went, so i wouldn't be caught too many times with my head between my ass. I met someone who i thought would be a great potential roommate and he and i skyped quite a bit before NEST and then on the day before, he backed out on going. So, the day before i was flipping out and honestly wasn't even going to go. But, i pulled it all together and made it to Philly for the first time to NEST for the first time and in that big hotel room for the first time. A lot of firsts. I was all good until after i checked in, registered at NEST, and brought my bags into the room. Then, for those who don't know- i fell apart and had a panic attack. I literally couldn't leave the room and walk down the hall to meet a room full of strangers. My social anxiety kinda got the best of me and i felt completely alone. THANK YOU to those of you who called me and left messages and a huge shout out to Rachel. You constant and persistent annoyance was what got me to open up my door to you. Then, she brought in Lee and i was starstruck. She is perfect. The both of you convinced me to at least leave the room and meet a couple people in person before i left the next morning to go home (because that is what i had decided at the time).

Once out of the room i met Dave. Dave, you're the best. Like seriously, you could read my body language and thank you for coming to say hi. I will pay that forward, don't worry :) I hung out with Tom and after some one on one time with him on the couch and after a nice long footrub and tickles, i decided that i kinda had to stay. I believe at one point i was running down the hallway with my socks on, holding my shoes in my hand giggling as i got into the elevator because i was super excited about the session i was about to have in my room. Yup, the tickle slut came out and for the FIRST time in a LONG time- i felt like i was 20, and not 35.

Saturday was a whole new day- i regrouped and put my best foot forward. Saturday i met people and tried my best to integrate. Saturday night i ended up getting myself into so rather interesting activities that explored my sexuality and kinkiness, but hey- im not complaining. Not in the least. I got to cross something off my kinky bucket list.

Sunday i woke up to tickles. BEST way to wake up. I gave someone my key card the night before and had him wake me up with tickles :) it was amazing. He spoiled me. Rachel burst into the room in great fashion as usual (love ya Rach) and saw what i was wearing which really did look like Little House on the Prairie...thank you for not letting me wear that. Rachel convinced me to wear my lingerie to the play party. She also convinced me to let her wear the other piece of lingerie i had. She then convinced me to borrow a pair of Lee's heels. Yes, i admit it. I looked amazing. Still can't believe i wore lingerie in public. What can i say, its the deprived repressed K-12 Catholic school girl in me...sorry Sr. Margret and Sr. Elizabeth, but i guess i liked that ruler a little too much ;)

I can't believe i played in public. I seriously loved the ultraviolet wand that Rodney used on me. What a lovely mix of sensations. And those feathers on my neck and ears. He is evil. E.V.I.L. but, i liked it. After i played in public i felt a sense of accomplishment. I looked and felt amazing and hot. That isn't a normal feeling for me, the smart nerdy girl.

The distraction game was a BLAST! I honestly don't think i have ever had more fun in my life while playing a game. Granted, i turned it into a full contact sport with wrestling some of the guys and got super serious with some of the guys so they would think i wouldn't want them to touch me, but- what can i say, i like to mind fuck. Turns out i am good at it. I just remember laughing super hard and at one point being tickled into a chair. And I was super proud of myself that i did not let go of the ring. I missed all the other rules except that one lol

I still can't believe i signed up for the slave auction. That was nuts. I had a blast though with LP and the interesting rope work he did with me, It was simply beautiful. i also really enjoyed getting a chance to be a top. I think i may in fact be a switch...

Sunday night was possibly the best simply because of the session i had. I got to try and experience so many new sensations both with pain, pleasure, and tickling and positions with multiple forms of bondage. Turns out i am a bit of a pain slut. Who knew. We ended up using a lot of toys and playing well into the night. I ended my NEST with the cuddles and aftercare from my top in the session and i fell asleep in his arms. It was lovely.

What i learned about NEST and the tickling fetish community at large:

- I am not alone. We are all kinky, weird, and love tickling.
- Everyone is super friendly.
- I am in control of what i want to do and who i want to do it with. I steer my ship.
- You do not sleep a lot at NEST.
-The "No, but" rule is genius.
- It is good to bring lingerie or some form of kink wear.
- Some of these people will be life long friends and some of the coolest people ever.
- There can be quite a bit of nudity, which is neither a good or bad thing- its just a thing lol
- Everyone is very laid back and chill. Everyone has their own story and most times it is rather interesting.
- The elders in the community have seen it all before. It is highly unlikely that anything i think/feel/do, they have not seen before. There is wisdom in experience.

What i learned about myself as a woman, kinkster, and submissive:

-I am beautiful. I don't tell myself that nearly enough, but i am. I am an amazingly fine physical specimen and i need to work on feeling comfortable wearing clothes that show off some of the best parts.
-I am in control of who and where i play with someone. I steer my own ship.
- I need to wear high heels more often. I feel sexy, strong, and vulnerable in them all at the same time.
- Have an open mind.
- Don't be afraid to be confident.
- Don't expect to get a lot of play. Its not about the amount of play, its about the quality of it for both parties.
- Once i get out of my own head, i have the ability to have a lot of fun.
- I am ticklish everywhere...like, literally. I was even surprised.
- I am a super fun, expressive, and enthusiastic lee.
- I may very well be a switch when it comes to tickling....hmmm.
- It is OKAY to rely on other people to help pull out of of the water you're drowning in.
- It is okay for me to let my hair down every one and awhile, act my age, and have fun.
- The only experiences you really regret are the ones you did not have.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE to laugh!!!
- god willing, if i shall ever have a life partner/get married he will need to have a foot fetish/find my feet very sexy. That is just a basic requirement now lol
- I really enjoy social gatherings of tickle fetish people!

I would say that i had a blast at NEST and that i really did learn quite a bit about myself and the tickling community. I feel like this is for sure where i belong and i will definitely be attending gatherings in the future. Cannot wait for NEST next year. I'm hooked now!

Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I'm new to the board, and I had no idea such a gathering existed; it sounds like a tremendous opportunity to meet others and learn about one's self. Thank you for sharing your experience and insights!

After just hearing about NEST and what it entails in the chat tonight. And reading this... I HAVE TO GO!!!! Thank you for detailing such an obviously WONDERFUL experience. :bounce:

Bravo, Sara! Your courage and self-fulfillment are inspiring to the rest of us who live our secret lives as Ticklers/Ticklees, afraid to take the chance to enjoy rather than repress our true happiness.

Tony

good stuff ,, and I had to laugh some about the sat night stuff ,,, and yet sunday too ,, fun stuff.took a second to realize n recall things, and even Friday night, wish I had been there to help, but I recall talking to you on the phone a long time as you told me they were calling your room trying to coax you out ...those evil nesters, ha . but you would never know seeing you dive into just about everything by the next day and night . all good .
we intend to be there Friday this year and stay entire weekend no more 1 night , kind of 1 of our mini vacations

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back