• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reinfaire Tickling

Paultickler

4th Level Red Feather
Do you think that most of that Canelli and other Renfaires with this great tickling scenarios:
Make any research about or fetish?
How do the vainillas knows about hairbrushes? Was it common on middle age?
Are any of them one of us?
Do the girls know they're about to get tickled when they put them in the stocks?

So many questions we just don't know...

We're actually not suppose to talk about this renfaire. It is one of the forbidden topics I have come to the conclusion it was forbidden to talk about when I kept seeing threads disappear about it. Don't be surprised if you're thread randomly disappears. I would reword it and just say renfaires in generally.

I didn't know we weren't allowed to talk about them.
Can we talk about Renfaires in general yes we can, but that particular one he mentioned had a pretty scandalous past. I faintly remember reading on here in the past that the owner of that renfaire didn't want us to talk about it.

Now to kind of answer the topic. My husband was part of a combat team during his teenage to young adult years. He worked as a Queen's Guardsmen and he was located in FL. He said at the faires he worked at he couldn't remember them having any stocks and if they did they were the kind with big holes you could easily slip out of. Could you imagine the potential lawsuit if Renfaires in the US had really honest to god working stocks and pillories? This would be especially true if they weren't being watched. The only way he could see real tickling happening in a real set is of stocks is if a hired or volunteer acting group had a skit where they brought their own.

Can we talk about Renfaires in general yes we can, but that particular one he mentioned had a pretty scandalous past. I faintly remember reading on here in the past that the owner of that renfaire didn't want us to talk about it.

What, really? How come? I heard the name pop a few times at the turn of the 2000s, but I never had heard about any dark story. What's wrong with it?

I hear what you are saying. Renfaires are no fetish conventions! Nevertheless, I think the medieval/renaissance setting is a great thing. Actually, what we ticklers need is not a Renfaire, but a sort of tickle-oriented LARP, made by us and for us. That would be fun!

Conversely, I think I understand the appeal Renfaires have for some people: the guilty pleasure of watching vanilla girls getting tickled.

"the owner of that renfaire didn't want us to talk about it." - who cares what that owner wanted?

"the owner of that renfaire didn't want us to talk about it." - who cares what that owner wanted?

People who'd rather not screw up a good thing, as has happened here in the states. People found out about tickling at certain renfairs, and started asking creepy questions.
So, stocks and whatnot were removed, thanks to people who didn't care what that owner wanted.
So...yeah.

People who'd rather not screw up a good thing, as has happened here in the states. People found out about tickling at certain renfairs, and started asking creepy questions.
So, stocks and whatnot were removed, thanks to people who didn't care what that owner wanted.
So...yeah.

It's a bit more than that. The dude who was responsible for bringing the stocks to Canelli was a member of this forum, and was totally doing it for the fetish aspect of it. The folks in charge of the faire found out he was taping the activity around the stocks and posting it here, as well as selling it online. He was subsequently banned from the faire, IIRC, and the organizers contacted the admins here to keep said footage off of the forum.

So to answer the OP, yes. In at least one case, they knew exactly what they were doing. Unfortunately, no one else did and it bit them in the ass.

It's a bit more than that. The dude who was responsible for bringing the stocks to Canelli was a member of this forum, and was totally doing it for the fetish aspect of it. The folks in charge of the faire found out he was taping the activity around the stocks and posting it here, as well as selling it online. He was subsequently banned from the faire, IIRC, and the organizers contacted the admins here to keep said footage off of the forum.
So to answer the OP, yes. In at least one case, they knew exactly what they were doing. Unfortunately, no one else did and it bit them in the ass.

Wow. Thanks for that. Had no idea.

Yes, thank you SoleMates. That was the explanation I was waiting for. Actually I wonder what would have happened if the guy did not try to profit from it. After all, those fairs are public events, therefore posting images from it would have been legit. But yeah, if he's asking money for it the owners of the event have the right to get pissed.

Once again, fairs are not fetish conventions. It is sad that people like this give us a bad name.

Actually I wonder what would have happened if the guy did not try to profit from it. After all, those fairs are public events, therefore posting images from it would have been legit.

...not necessarily. In some jurisdictions, taping people without their knowledge is illegal, regardless of whether it's in public or not. And even if it is, given that one of the faire employees was facilitating the appearance of faire guests on a fetish website, it's not something they'd want to seemingly encourage by keeping said employee around. He'd have gotten canned whether he was selling the footage or not.

...not necessarily. In some jurisdictions, taping people without their knowledge is illegal, regardless of whether it's in public or not. And even if it is, given that one of the faire employees was facilitating the appearance of faire guests on a fetish website, it's not something they'd want to seemingly encourage by keeping said employee around. He'd have gotten canned whether he was selling the footage or not.

Oh I did not known that. I thought that as long as you are in a public place, you can be filmed freely as long as no one profits from it (i.e: putting up your mug on a giant adboard without your consent...). Good to know.

Oh I did not known that. I thought that as long as you are in a public place, you can be filmed freely as long as no one profits from it (i.e: putting up your mug on a giant adboard without your consent...). Good to know.

I think Faires are usually private places that are open to the public; the public, buying a ticket, gets them access to the place as long as they follow the rules and the Faire is not held to any legal liability (the fine print often on the backs of the tickets). That's one reason they can revoke a guests admitance without a refund; strictly speaking, it isn't a public place.

I think Faires are usually private places that are open to the public; the public, buying a ticket, gets them access to the place as long as they follow the rules and the Faire is not held to any legal liability (the fine print often on the backs of the tickets). That's one reason they can revoke a guests admitance without a refund; strictly speaking, it isn't a public place.

This too. Most of the Faires I've been to here in California are held on rented, private property.

Do you think that most of that Canelli and other Renfaires with this great tickling scenarios:
Make any research about or fetish?
How do the vainillas knows about hairbrushes? Was it common on middle age?
Are any of them one of us?
Do the girls know they're about to get tickled when they put them in the stocks?

So many questions we just don't know...

It's such a perfect set up for it, how could they not know it's going to happen.

Just to add to this...the faire is a private enterprise, and regardless of whether they are selling the clips, regardless of whether the law allows filming at all, the faire has to consider its public image. If its patrons are being put on a fetish site it could easily drive customers away. It's like having the right to free speech but while you are working the register, you start spewing racist gibberish. You're going to be fired because your behavior reflects poorly on your employer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back