• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Remember to set your clocks back

Bugman

Verified
Daylight Saving Time ends at 2 am EST this Sunday.I always wondered why whoever is in charge of such things chose 2 am.Anyone know?

T'is the "higher powers" that govern us all...

MUHAHAHAHAAA!!

Yeah, them.

Cheers. :frankie:

They don't want to disrupt any event in progress by having the time change during the event so they make it at an hour when most people will be sleeping.

(Which leads to the blonde joke about the blonde who says she hates Daylight Savings Times because staying up until 2am to change the clocks is so hard for her. :p )

I hate my watch.You have to press four buttons six times,or six buttons four times or something like that to reset the time.And i lost the instructions.It's gonna be Tuesday before i get it right!:ranty:

I have a clock that can't be set back. I will have to set it 23 hours forward. :p

This stupid damn watch.I was trying to reset something awhile back,and now the date changes at 12 pm instead of 12 am and i've yet to figure that one out.:Grrr:

I might just go buy a new watch Sunday and start from scratch.:jester:

This stupid damn watch.I was trying to reset something awhile back,and now the date changes at 12 pm instead of 12 am and i've yet to figure that one out.:Grrr:

Just find a six year old to set it for you Buggy!:jester:

Wow, the old man is cranky today. Good thing he's getting his extra hour of sleep back. Maybe he'll wake up Sunday with a better attitude.

If not, a hammer can fix that too. :manicd:

Wow, the old man is cranky today. Good thing he's getting his extra hour of sleep back. Maybe he'll wake up Sunday with a better attitude.

If not, a hammer can fix that too. :manicd:

This *old man* has a hammer with your name on it turdball.:p I'm gonna learn you to respect your elders,not to mention your betters.:wavingguy

I guess you Texans need to learn something from us Yankees

Buy a watch that you can wind up Very^999999999999999999999 simple

Even a four year old can do it :wavingguy

I guess you Texans need to learn something from us Yankees

Buy a watch that you can wind up Very^999999999999999999999 simple

Even a four year old can do it :wavingguy

psh...balls to all that. just get an atomic clock/watch. never have to set it again.

I hope you have seven flat tires tomorrow.:p

Beats Slacker about the head and shoulders with his cane.Be sure you make it to Philly next year you whippersnapper,and look me up.:wavingguy

ha ha I didn't have any flat tires :omnomnom:

*sweeps into Brad's living room*

SOMEONE needs a backrub to settle him down. Can't wait until NEST.

*begins working those tired muscles, then turns to Kered and winks*

Six year old? lol :wavingguy

They don't want to disrupt any event in progress by having the time change during the event so they make it at an hour when most people will be sleeping.

(Which leads to the blonde joke about the blonde who says she hates Daylight Savings Times because staying up until 2am to change the clocks is so hard for her. :p )

you mean you don't have to stay up till 2 am to change the clocks what the hell why doesn't any one tell us these things lol lol lol lol

Thank goodness for cable, cell and computer tech.....it sure simplifies things....

Thank goodness for cable, cell and computer tech.....it sure simplifies things....

Only if you have enough six year olds in your neighborhood to set them up and show you how to work them...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back