• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ren Faires We Never Get to See, Part One

BuffyFan

TMF Regular
Just a standard cut-and-paste job. Will most likely do more of these, provided the right source pics come my way and things come together all right.

Last edited:
Excellent work, BuffyFan! It is such an amazing fake that for a moment I thought you had simply posted the original.

very nice and with my fav actress as well....i think i shall have to save this one.

flippin fan friggin tastic! can you please do a fake of alyson hannigan getting her soles feathered? great work!

good fake, i really like the original picutre though, was relieved that the original wasn't a fake :)

very nice

BuffyFan said:
Just a standard cut-and-paste job. Will most likely do more of these, provided the right source pics come my way and things come together all right.

nice work, very real looking. thanks

:firedevil

Last edited:
All your comments are appreciated, thanks.

Cartman my man, I'm sure one of these days Aly's feet are gonna get the feather treatment. I've done three fakes of her so far, and I don't think that'll stop anytime soon. <<<<----

Now, if only I could finally nail a great Buffy story...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back