• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renee Perez from TickleCentral?

Well, I will deliver the first review on this clip. I believe that this is a good clip. It isn't the number one best clip in the world, or by ticklecentral, but that is my opinion. The reason for that is that I like more conversational tickling, ie there is dialog during the tickling, especially sarcastic, humourous, basic smart-a$$ stuff I find great. There isn't much of that. I almost think it is because she couldn't speak much she was laughing too much. She had trouble getting out basic words like NO, and had trouble repeating what the tickler was saying (ie I will be your tickleslave...). That is a good thing, cause it means that she is pretty ticklish. I think that she is mostly ticklish on her underarms, waist, and knees. She is very ticklish on her feet (especially after the stockings are removed) but not as ticklish as the other spots. She is an especially beautiful lady, but I have a thing for hispanic girls. Come to think of it I have a thing for eastern european girls, blondes, redheads, burnettes, asian, african-american... never mind I just like ticklish girls period. She has very pretty feet, and a beautiful smile/laugh. The camera work was well done, as I had a complaint with a few of the clips before in the camera work. To put it plainly, the camera seems back to normal. One shot stands out that I loved was an over the shoulder of the tickler shot when he was going after her underarms and upper ribs. I personally think this one is worth your money. Like I said, I think that a more conversational clip is more to my liking, but I know that i am in the minority here. A very beautiful ticklee getting it T2D style. I think that your money is well spent here.

Hey,
thanks for the review. Actually it came a little late for me because I saw it yesterday and was going to write a review on it. I agree with you, the girl is ticklish and all reactions look very natural. I also loved the shot you're talking about. And YES that was a beautiful girl.
You said most of what's going on, so i won't bother explaining everything again. I highly recommend this clip.

-TU

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back