• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire Clip

Thanks for the page, but I've never done any work on Windows except watching stuff online. So, even if it wasn't in German, I honestly have no idea how to do anything with media players. So, if somebody could put that clipon wmv, cause with Youtube, you just know it's only a matter of time before they take it down, and I'd hate to lose such a cool and long clip.

Here you go:

http://www.uploading.com/files/Q6H2SLXJ/renfaire_tickle_request.wmv.html

Go down toward the bottom of the page, and toward the righthand side you'll see a button that says "Start Download." Next to it is a box into which you are supposed to enter the number. Put the number in the box, click the blue button, and the page will refresh, and in the same spot as the blue button will be a message saying ... wait X seconds. Wait, and then it will change to say "click here to download." Click and save.

It's 20 meg, but then again, it's ten minutes long.

@Hell Tickler Well the handling of the programme is very simpel.

So that even expert or non-experts won´t have any problems with it.

But I think the way how Foot Patrol do it is much more easier than that one and also I guess much more comfortabel. ;)

@Foot Patrol Were you not before also posting Videos at YouTube???,if I remember it they were known or much better called:"Realbaresoles" right???

well I would like to ask you if you still have this kind of Videos at your PC and if you are possibly also willing to send them to me,at my e-mail adress.

Can you please do me this favour???Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
The Doominator

The Dominator said:
well I would like to ask you if you still have this kind of Videos at your PC and if you are possibly also willing to send them to me,at my e-mail adress.

Can you please do me this favour???Thank you very much in advance.

Sure, would you like me to come over and paint your house and pay for your college education too?

It amazes me how entitled some people feel. If I took the content down, it's because I didn't want to share it. If I wanted to share it, I'd share it with everyone. I don't have unlimited free time to cater to the freebie demands of every person on the internet. Sometimes I think that people should not be able to download until they have uploaded -- it would be a good education for people who are used to just getting stuff for free to see what it's like to be on the giving end.

Yes sure I can understand it that you have not unlimited time and probably are also not so often here.

But you have to know that I was informed about this matter very lately.

So you can say I missed all of the Videos,that you possibly have been uploaded and wanted to share.

Thats why I want to request to you again,to send it to me.

And if not,then please only tell me,where I could get them.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
The Doominator

Hey Dominator, send me a bag of rice with the gettysburg address written on every grain, then print me up a couple hundred $50 bills (anyone notice those are tough to find nowadays?) and once that's all done, cook me some dinner, ok? I am running late, and didn't get to eat yet.

Thanks

wow, that site kicks ass. 50 times better than than crappy rapidshare. this site actually works. down with rapid share. lol

Hey phatteus.

Did you mean it now seriously,what you were asking me for??? :ermm:

Anyway I could see what I can do for you. :D

But now back to topic.

I´ve heard that you can also download the Realbaresoles Videos,but where???can some of you please tell me.

Thank you.

Regards,
The Dominator

@Killemal For my opinion both sites are good.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back