• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire Gallery at Solemasterfree.Com

The Solemaster1

Hey dudes and dudettes,

I am slowly recreating my old site while trying to get the script rotation going. In the meantime, checkout an oldie but goodie gallery at: http://www.solemasterfree.com/renfaire_pics.htm

These are outdoor renfaire shots of women with naked soles in the stocks, some being tickled while in medieval bondage. We should have entire faires devoted to this kind of activity in my opinion. Muh hahahhahah!

Kind Regards,

-The Solemaster :D

Hey dude:

Tried to check out the site but every picture I clicked on got the same response, ie "This picture cannot be displayed". Oh well, I will try again later.

Pics work fine

I checked the pics, works for me.

Try rebooting and check your connection/IE settings.

-The Solemaster of Solemaster.Com

Sorry, still does not work. Talk about torture. So near and yet so far away.

FIXED Gallery at Solemasterfree.Com

Okay,

Damn. Sorry about that guys. I went in and fixed the links - I just don't understand how that happened in the first place. Must be some kind of a "feature" in Dreamweaver which automatically changes the link path because I KNOW that I didn't manually change it to my hard drive path.

Thank you all for your patience and you Corruptress, for writing in and letting me know! At least I fixed it before I left town, just in time for the weekend. Take care, and wish me luck on my longest journey.

Ummm... BTW. How did you get your name?

Kind Regards,

-The Solemaster

of http://www.solemaster.com

Last edited:
Re: FIXED Gallery at Solemasterfree.Com

Thank you all for your patience and you Corruptress, for writing in and letting me know!
Ummm... BTW. How did you get your name?

Ummmmm, that is QUITE an interesting story. It goes back to my high school days and an incident that took place prior to a baseball game between my school and a rival. It is deffinitely X rated. Are you CERTAIN you want to hear it?

That Depends

Corruptress,

That depends on whether you are male or female. If you are female, it is probably okay to tell me. I am more leery if you are a man though. Sorry, hope that doesn't offend. :)

-The Solemaster

Very well, you have clearance

Corruptress,

You have permission to regale me with your tales of ribaldry. If this board is too public, then feel free to email me at the website. BTW, I am leaving to go to Seattle tomorrow, but hopefully the laptop will work on the road.

So Miglan, are you expecting as in pregnant? If so, congratulations!

Kind Regards,

-The Solemaster

Re: Great!!

Well then...I'm expecting, Corruptress

What R U expecting? twins? You don't think I am going to publish that story do U? Hey this is a tickle board not a wild, out of control sex board. Solemaster, if U read this I have e-mailed you the story privately. Enjoy.

To everyone else . . .sorry.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back