• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST Chapter 8 RID: Raven in distress

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
Before the database crash I had uploaded all the first saga of the TR. Well the last three parted chapter, number 8, got lost. like I want to have all of them around when I began the new saga I'll reupload this cahpter in one thread.

First part

As a reminder here, both side the evil and the good one where preparing their moves against the other.
The bloodqueen had some plans for Yuri but Veronica wasn't making a good job with them.
As for Raven side they are still trying to find Len (Soredia's sister) while Rukel joins the team.

Part 2

Second part, Raven's team put Rukel's plan in action while Raven falls in the hands of and unknown enemy, what will happen next?

Part 3

And the last part, here we see the first glimpse of the council members, the awakening of Yuri's powers and Raven's real from, we see too that the bloodqueen and him were partners in the past.

The next one will be the past saga.

Wonderful to see Raven World back in operation! Also to have Chapter 8 of the comic available to view again (generally, that is... I've had a copy filed away for months!) As I said, before the Great Crash of 2009 overtook us, I can't imagine Raven in more desperate straits! Stapled to a wall, nearly suffocated, and now acting under a sentence of death! Meanwhile, Yuri's starting to regain some semblance of a powerful past existence, this new character (Number 2) has everybody cowed, and no one seems to know what's become of Len! Thrilling storytelling with lots of intriguing detail, such as the Blade Guy's badly mauled features, Yuri's cradling comfort of Raven after she turned his air back on, Rukel's take-charge attitude, etc. The most startling development, of course, is the discovery of Raven's non-avian appearance! That and the revelation that he and the Bloodqueen had once worked side-by-side! He still seems concerned about her, despite the menacing arch-villain role she's chosen for herself... it should be a treat to see the freshly reconstituted Raven in action, whatever course he feels compelled to adopt! Stunning revelations in every chapter; can't wait to see the next!

Wonderful to see Raven World back in operation! Also to have Chapter 8 of the comic available to view again (generally, that is... I've had a copy filed away for months!)

My world it's again on air, I hope I'll be able to fill it with new art soon, specially my comic chapter 1 of the past saga will be upload as soon as posible.
Good to know you had a copy so you can read it even with the database crash.

As I said, before the Great Crash of 2009 overtook us, I can't imagine Raven in more desperate straits! Stapled to a wall, nearly suffocated, and now acting under a sentence of death! Meanwhile, Yuri's starting to regain some semblance of a powerful past existence, this new character (Number 2) has everybody cowed, and no one seems to know what's become of Len!

Yep he had some bad time here, that's what inspired me the name of the chapter, Raven in distress fits very well I think. And Yuri awakening it's sure impressive as you said.
You'll see more of Juno (number 2) in the past saga along with the other members of the council. And Len is still in unknown place, what has happened to her?

Thrilling storytelling with lots of intriguing detail, such as the Blade Guy's badly mauled features, Yuri's cradling comfort of Raven after she turned his air back on, Rukel's take-charge attitude, etc. QUOTE]

I think that every good story needs to have a good level of detail thanks a lot for remarking it LBH, your comments are always great to read. I think this shows how the chars are evolving and that's good, hope I'll be able to keep it going.

The most startling development, of course, is the discovery of Raven's non-avian appearance! That and the revelation that he and the Bloodqueen had once worked side-by-side! He still seems concerned about her, despite the menacing arch-villain role she's chosen for herself... it should be a treat to see the freshly reconstituted Raven in action, whatever course he feels compelled to adopt! Stunning revelations in every chapter; can't wait to see the next![/

That was the most important part, this two had a strong relation, as you'll see in the past saga, what happened between them will be explained too.

As always thanks a lot for your feedback LBH, even if it is a repost it's very appreciated!! Thanks again for all the extend comment.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back