• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost Request: Sailor Scouts (*/FFFFFF all over, vore)

kahoshiden

TMF Master
Here is a repost request by Falconwing.

This is an image I did for someone who requested it back in the day. He had a story and wanted an image to go along with it. Not sure who he was or if it was his story, but I sketched and inked it out. Back then I used color pencils but money and my peach color pencils were running low. I asked for assistance from Canned Ninja and he complied with a fully colored image. Unfortunately I do not have the colored copy. If anyone has the colored version do post it, it would be most appreciated.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• SailorScouts.jpg
    SailorScouts.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 635
Last edited:
Now there's a blast from the past. I remember coloring that thing in Paint years ago!

On the one hand, I can't find my old copy of it either, for better or for worse, so someone else is going to have to step up there. On the other, I may end up just redoing the job in the next week or two now that I have Photoshop.

Yeah man that would be awesome and most welcomed. If you want, I can send you a higher quality image so you can color it with ease.

BTW was I correct with your spelling, are you also "Cannded Ninja" LOL

That would be awesome. And yeah, I alternated between Canadian and Canned way back when, so you got it right.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back