• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request for the tickle producers

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Hi producerrs of clips, movies or whatever can be sold on Internet!

I have arequest for all of you, and i hope that you will read it and answer to me if is possible or not:

1) is possible to avoid strange names that will appear on the CC statements? i would like to buy tickling clips from some sites and producers but i can't since the names that will appear on the statement of the credit card is too kinky or very indicative of what i bought :D problem present with CCbill and clips4sale in particular

2) Many of you use CCbill, or other systems (like on clips4sale) that is great! but it has a problem that doesn't accept pre paid credit cards (like one that i have); honestly i can't see anything more secure than a pre paid CC since on it you will find for sure the money, because the users put moiney on them instead of using money that they don't have and then paying back the bank LOL i'm talking of credit cards and not debit cards :D

In the end is not so hard to make me and many other users happy :) using a common name (like MTP or TC or whatever doesn't have words that can help to know what i bought :D) and using more flexibility for the payment methods since many people prefer to use safe pre paid credit cards instead of giving the number of their CC where the potential thief can steal more than 50 or 100 bucks (this is what i put on the card usually every month for tickling clips).

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back