• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Research Comprising Foot Tickling in NW England!

LiverpoolTickler

TMF Regular
I was looking for a part-time job for the summer on gumtree and saw an advert for a research project where they test different stimuli between different ages and sexes.
They were offering to pay me to get my feet tickled, surely this was too good to be true?! So contacted the guy there and went to university where it was taking place. Never been tickled so badly in all my life. The girl there was a maniac. She kept saying sorry but of course I loved it.

Has anyone else done it yet? Must be few of us on here surely?

LT

Lucky lucky lucky!! :)

Hehe, thanks for recounting your job experience here! :) You must have thought you were seeing things when you saw that ad! What an experience that must have been. And to be paid as well...things don't get much better!! You lucky blighter lol! :D I wonder too if any other TMF'ers have done it as well? There might be a queue now you've said it! :)

--
James

Lucky you! I envy you the opportunity and experience. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

:) Glad everyone liked the short story. Checked this morning and it's still going on. £15 for having my feet tickled?! Oh go on then!! :)

That gives me an idea. I could go to a college town, get a motel room, put an ad in the college newspaper that I am conducting a scientific study in regard to female foot sensitivity and will pay a small fee, wear a lab coat, and tickle the feet of cute girls all day long.

That gives me an idea. I could go to a college town, get a motel room, put an ad in the college newspaper that I am conducting a scientific study in regard to female foot sensitivity and will pay a small fee, wear a lab coat, and tickle the feet of cute girls all day long.

You're not the first one to be this creepy, trust me.

So what exactly were they testing? Was it just you and the girl tickling your feet in the room together, or lots of people in lab coats writing things down? LOL.

Yes, please give us some more details on this. And a link to the research group's homepage would also be nice.

Lucky you! Don't live in England. Maybe the research will spread! I hope at least that it will!

The research is into Human Response to Stimuli! If you're looking for the ad it's in the Liverpool jobs, just enter 'ticklish' as a key word. From the form which I had to fill in it's something to do with degradation of synapses or something. They tickled my feet with different items to stimulate different reactions. It's going on for 18-35 year old men and women at moment. According to ad they're also gonna go upto 60 year olds. Anyone in area I'd suggest getting in touch. It's quite a laugh, literally! ;)

It was just me and the girl in the lab, but there were terminals tracking data and such. I felt a bit of an imposter in the fact I was enjoying it!

That sounds awesome. How do they prevent really ticklish people from accidentally kicking the girl in the face or something? I think you should suggest restraints for that purpose :)

So did it go on longer than an hour then??
Im in London so bit of a treck for that, maybe they'll have this kind of research down here at some point.

I definately think you should 'Tickle My Fancy'! Best thing was the researcher was cute like you! Awesomeness!! :)

The initial research was for an hour but apparently I can do more sessions to improve the data pool! I think I will ;)

In the United States one can search an National Institutes of Health (NIH) database to confirm that research is genuine and to get more information on a study. The research prospectus (called a "grant") must be made public if taxpayer money is funding it. Is there an equivalent in the UK?

You're killing me here...details! What did they tickle your feet with...tell us specifics...please! Too many of us can't live that out!

Hi sorry for delay in answering some of questions regarding the research. My feet were tickled with the researchers fingers, Rachel her name was in case anyone is going along, and 2 different hairbrushes or at least I think they were hairbrushes, could well have just been some time of implement that looked like one.

They then ask you to determine where you think is the most ticklish. I'm guessing they try and compare this to the data they're collecting.

I believe there might be video as I signed a disclaimer when I signed up on the second form allowing them to record any sessions. Whether this is the data or video I don't know. I'd certainly love to see some of the girls that were waiting with me getting tickled. ;) Oh they did take a pic of my soles onto which the details will be mapped in some type of colour graph.

It's a laugh and the guys and girls were very nice. If you're in the North West I'd suggest giving it a go. I'll probably see you there :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back