• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Resident Evil 2: the remake

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
So they are thinking about remaking Resident Evil 2 game, however...will it be like Resident Evil remake 1 (better graphics, better gameplay, but same style as the original) or will it be like Resident Evil 6 (shoot shoot shoot)? What do you think??

Last edited:
Helloooo. :)

My friend and I spoke about it once, assuming they will make the changes story wise so that it fits to the later games. I really hope the zombies aren't running around there, too. (I like the slower versions.) You know, years ago I trusted Capcom to bring up a game that will put a smile on my face, will make me end up sitting in front of my tv, thinking "Oh wow, this story is so awesome, I want to learn more, more, more."

After RE5 was published this trust began to shake as I didn't feel it was a 100% Resident Evil anymore. Without doubt the graphics are going to be amazing, but something tells me they will make a few changes that might change everything we have ever loved.

Oh Crapcom... don't fuck it up. People will seriously riot.

I think it'd be pretty cool if they did a RE-make and used the over-the-shoulder camera.

I always enjoyed the third person view, but it could be difficult to aim manually as you couldn't really see sometimes if you actually aimed at one of the beasties. Having an opportunity to change views would be awesome, I've found the over the shoulder perspective useful though. The red aim dot makes things a bit more realistic as members of special units certainly have more advanced weaponry.

I wonder which voice actors they will cast or already have, always loved Sally Cahill as Ada. Also it's going to be interesting to see if Leon appears like a rookie or is going to be pretty quick-witted already. He had some brilliant lines in Resident Evil 4. Considering it's one of the main games I will most likely purchase it as soon as it comes out. Visiting the places without rail-roading through the surroundings is going to be of epic for sure! It's always amazing to do some game sightseeing.
:yayzorz:

I've always wanted them to remake Resident Evil 2 in the style of the original game remake! They could even add in some stuff from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. I still replay those two games to this day!

Not to de-rail the thread, but I have a bit of Resident Evil trivia.

RE: Code Veronica is the real Resident Evil 3. Nemesis was going to be a spinoff, but due to a contract Capcom had with Sony, they made CV the spinoff and Nemesis the sequel.

Last edited:
The more amazing stuff they add the better. I'd be so happy if they oriented the game similar to the remake, too. Of course there are most likely to be hordes of zombies outside, but my hope is that in closed areas everything is more about the scare factor instead of action.

Jeez, the more I think of it my excitement about the Birkin family rises. Umbrella researchers are so interesting to hear more about, despite the cruelty of their experiments. The flashback of HUNK and his unit retrieving William's sample is definitely one of the scenes that fascinate me. There are certainly more I'm eager to see, the ones with Chief Irons, for example. Scary how insane he was...

Would love some riddles across the surroundings; the fact the characters had to gain access to certain parts of a complex or finding a hidden entrance door at all by other means than shooting around added a lot to the frightening atmosphere, knowing that someone didn't want them to discover their secret. And then finding out that this someone was Umbrella, the company that had done so much for Raccoon City was behind all that must be such a shock for them.

Wow! I didn't know about that, Revenant! C:VX is my favourite RE game ever so this is exciting news. As it was the first I played it will always have a special place in my heart. :)

OMG! The Tofu is quite the survivor!!! :hungry: I hope he didn't get caught by Umbrella, I cringe at the thought about what they might do to him. Well, not really, but I must admit he has a fancy dressing style. That in HD and the girls go wild. :D

OMG! The Tofu is quite the survivor!!! :hungry: I hope he didn't get caught by Umbrella, I cringe at the thought about what they might do to him. Well, not really, but I must admit he has a fancy dressing style. That in HD and the girls go wild. :D

lol

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back