• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restaurant/Under the table tickles

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
A friend of mine just had a little under-the-table restaurant tickling encounter that was really erotic to her, and I wanted to share with her some stories (either true or fictional) about those kinds of incidents (someone trying to keep their composure, maybe even having conversations or ordering, while someone tickles their leg or foot under the table).

I know I've read some good ones on here, but I just did several searches and didn't turn up anything that great. Anyone have any links to some good stories of this nature?

Or new ones yet untold? :)

Thanks!

My girlfriend did this exact thing for my birthday back in October. We went out for an afternoon meal, which was perfect because the restaurant was extremely slow at that time. She requested a table in the back, which I didn't understand initially why she would make that request. When we sat down across from one another she slipped off her shoe and surprised me with her foot covered in bright red tights, which she wore under her pants to surprise me. She demanded I lightly tickle her foot as we looked over the menu, but I refrained from doing it while she ordered because I'm 33 and that would probably come off a bit like I'm a teenager in a restaurant. Was a great experience though and a fantasy come to reality for me.

Had an experience like this with my girlfriend in college although I wasn't the ler. She was a light-skinned latina with blonde hair, about 4'11 - 5 ft tall with a medium build. She looked like Neve Campbell especially when she smiled and was deathly ticklish all over - especially her size 6 feet.

This happened in the spring of freshman year. There was a diner near our college dorm that we ate at frequently. That day she was wearing a knee length white skirt, black T-shirt and black sandals that just had straps over the tops of her feet and on her heels and ankles. We sat at our regular booth and started reading our menus.

A few minutes later she started giggling. I ignored her but she kept laughing. I put my menu down and asked her what was so funny. She told me I already knew. Puzzled I asked again and she told me to stop playing innocent. I shook my head and went back to my menu as she giggled away. A couple of minutes later she told me to cut it out, still giggling. "Cut what out?" I asked, now really confused. "You're playing footsie under the table tickles a lot. You know how really ticklish I am.

I did play footsie with her a lot but it didn't even cross my mind that day. I told her I wasn't touching her but she, half-giggling said she could feel me caressing her exposed arches with my toe. I put both my feet up in her view and said "See? My shoes are still on." Now she was the one with the confused look. "I still feel something touching my foot!" She said in an alarmed tone. We both peeked under the table and saw a tiny mouse moving around her foot. She screamed and jumped from the table.

Needless to say we left immediately. We drove by the diner a few days later and found it had been closed until it passed the next inspection. We never ate there again. I have many fond memories of tickling my ex if you'd like to hear about them.

Last edited:
This happened several years ago and I am telling it to the best of my recollection.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned to a girlfriend once that I would like to tickle her publicly, but discreetly, right to the point of her losing her composure. She was curious, but nervous and didn't commit to anything. I didn't really press her after that.

A few weeks later, I made reservations for us at a fancy restaurant that a friend recommended. It wasn't a jeans and T-shirt type of place. She planned on staying over at my apartment that night so she stopped by my place to drop her stuff off before we went out. When I answered the door, she was wearing a form fitting (but tasteful) black dress, sheer black pantyhose and a pair of patent leather black pumps. The dress showed off her curves and the pantyhose and pumps made her legs look even more lithe and toned that they already were. She looked stunning and she knew it. We had a glass of wine before we left for the restaurant, as our reservation wasn't for another hour.

When we arrived at the restaurant, it was a full house and our table was not ready. We went to the bar and ordered another glass of wine. Ten minutes later we had finished our wine and decided to start a bottle at the bar and have it bought to the table when it was ready. As I started my third glass, the wine began to hit me. I kept stealing glances down at my girlfriends legs. I couldn't help but think about tickling one of her pantyhosed feet under the table (whenever we eventually were seated).

A table opened up a few minutes later. We were seated at a small table against the back wall which made it feel a little more secluded. The tablecloths were long as well, so no one could see too much. However, the restaurant was full and there were people seated in front and to the left and right of us. The waiter topped off our wine and gave us our menus. I perused the menu for about thirty seconds. I looked up at my girlfriend. She looked like the wine was starting to hit her as well.

"I see you couldn't keep you eyes off my legs at the bar", she said coyly.

"Well, you know that's not all I was thinking about", I said with a wolfish grin on my face.

She smiled and finished her glass of wine. As I was refilling her glass, she extended her leg and placed her foot on my thigh. Her pump was still on her foot.

"You can tickle the top of my foot. Don't take my shoe off", she said

Slowly I moved one hand under the table cloth and began to lightly touch the top of her foot. She smiled only slightly. From past experience I knew the top of her foot was not as sensitive as the sole of her foot. I did this for about thirty seconds and then slowly moved my hand to the heel of her pump and slid her shoe off her foot. The look of shock on her face told me she wasn't expecting it.

"Put my shoe back on!", she whispered sharply to me.

I shook my head slightly and touched the bottom of her foot with the stem of her shoe. She gasped and recoiled slightly, but didn't remove her foot from the top of my thigh.

"I'm not putting my bare foot on the floor, now put my shoe back on.", she demanded.

Instead I placed her shoe on my other thigh and then proceeded to lightly dance my fingers across the sole of her foot. She yelped slightly and a smile spread across her face. She involuntarily shook foot back and forth. I slowed my fingers down slightly, to where I felt she was right at the edge. The nylons she was wearing were very silky and no doubt added to the sensitivity.

"I'm going to kick your ass", she managed.

Just then the waiter came over. All while he was telling us the specials, I was tickling my girlfriend's foot and he was none the wiser. I could see her trying to keep her composure. When it came time to order, she talked very slowly, struggling to order her food without laughing. While I was tickling her foot with one hand, I was finishing off another glass of wine with the other to try and slow my heart down. After the waiter left, I gave her a break so she could drink some more wine and chat a little bit. But since she made no attempt to move her foot off of my lap, I started tickling it again after about five minutes. All she do was lean back in her chair and tilt her head to the side and try to keep her composure, while threatening to kick my ass every minute or so.

When the food arrived I stopped tickling her. However, she left her foot where it was and didn't ask me to put shoe back on. Once we finished dinner and the busboy started clearing the table, I made it a point start tickling her foot again. I continued to tickle her on and off between desert and coffee and paying the check.

We left the restaurant and got into a cab. Surprisingly, she slipped her shoe off again and put her foot in my lap. This time I tickled her foot harder and she started laughing hysterically. I saw the driver looking in his rear view mirror at us and stopped. I started again with a more playful lighter touch so she could better compose herself. I was disappointed when that cab ride ended.

But we did have a spectacular night when we arrived back at my apartment.

THE END

That is a wonderful story, Elhypnotico. :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I had posted this story under the True Story section. My experience in high school:

I had responded to a thread on this forum about where it started for me. I had mentioned that I went to high school in the early 80’s when nylons and pantyhose were worn daily. This was a small encounter with a classmate of mine during my senior year.

I had a Psych class my senior year and we had a day that we spent the class in the library. There were about 5 of us at a table that was in the far corner of the library. Tracy was sitting across from me and the rest of the table were pretty much talking and not getting much work done. At one point Tracy rested her foot on the top of my knee and I reached down to find out she was wearing tennis shoes. After I touched her shoe she pulled her foot off then put it back on. I reached down again and discovered she took her shoe off.

She was wearing socks and I slowly started to tickle the bottom of her foot. Starting at her toes and slowly down her arch to her heel then slowly back up the middle of her foot. The second I started tickling her foot she had closed her eyes and her foot was jerking. She didn’t pull it away and I kept tickling it until the class ended.

Later in the day I slipped her a note that thanked her for doing what she did and that nylon or pantyhose would work better if she was going to do that again. She began wearing knee highs when wearing dress pants and pantyhose when she would wear a dress and she sat behind me in class. She would put her foot on the leg of the chair behind me and I could see out of the corner of my eye and I knew she was teasing me.

A few days later in Psych class the teacher announced that if anyone needed to use the library for the period that they could. I told her to grab the corner table we were at a few days ago. She practically ran to the library. Tracy was wearing dress pants that day and also wearing knee nigh nylons, tan color. By the time, I got to the library she had already grabbed the table and that she had taken off both shoes and was sitting Indian style on the chair.

As soon as I sat down her nylon covered foot was on my knee again and I started to tickle her foot as I did a few days ago. She closed her eyes again briefly as her foot was jerking from the tickling. She placed her other foot against my crotch and began to rub it with her foot. Tracy told me she understood why I thanked her for the last time and we both laughed. I kept the slow tickle to her nylon covered foot and she never removed her foot against my hardness. With 10 to 15 minutes left in the class I asked her to stop because I didn’t want to go back to class looking “funny”. She removed both feet and put her shoes back on and we went back to class.

We never had another chance to get together on this again and I did catch up with Tracy a number of years after high school and I had the chance to ask her why she closed her eyes when I tickled her feet. At the time, I didn’t ask because I was still blind about my tickling fetish and didn’t want to come off as “weird”. Tracy explained to me that it was an incredible turn on for her and had to close her eyes to keep her focus from giggling. She felt that the giggling would be a turn off. I had a chance to explain my fetish and she was bummed because of what “could have” happened.

The happy ending to this story is that in my senior year book there is a full body picture of Tracy dancing at one of the more casual dances. In the picture, she is wearing pants and she has no shoes on wearing nylons. Great memory of the 80’s!

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I was lucky enough to have a double 'under the table' encounter a few years back. I was sat with an acquaintance (now a very close friend) and a friend of hers in a club, and offered her a foot massage. I'd seen she was shoeless and in black tights, which I'm always a sucker for. She agreed, and wasn't ticklish, alas. However, her friend had noticed this and, unseen by me, had slipped off her own shoes and placed her feet on the table to get my attention. When I noticed this I indicated she give me her feet and began to massage them as well. I tickled her too, and saw her eyes bulge out of her head...but also saw her clutch her chest, breath a bit harder and lick her lips. I went to town on both pairs of feet, looking at the different reactions and not believing my luck! To top it off, the other woman slowly pulled her dress up at one point and flashed me her suspenders and, when she realised I was getting off on tickling her feet even gave me a mini footjob and caressed me with her toes!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back