• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restroom reading material and other randomness (split from Share Your Photos thread)

MistressValerie1

Administrator
(Originally posted in response to following)
Vladislaus Dracula said:
If you're not reading a magazine, what are you doing then? Staring at the floor when you're on the can? You need something to look at if not. Buy a picture or painting to pass the time.

Interesting idea to use the mirror, Ghost :)

On a side note, I like to keep a battery-powered radio in the restroom so that I can listen to baseball games or music during my interminably long sessions of primping and grooming, lol.

Last edited:
I take it theres not an issue of Vanity Fair or something next to your toilet then, Val? :p

(I like your avatar. We must now duel since we both have lightsabers! :p )

LOL, Vlad! I found her (Bultar Swan) just yesterday when searching Google for possible avatar pics. Apparently she was in Episode II, but her entire role was cut out of the version that aired locally on TV, so I didn't know that she existed. I noticed that she somewhat resembles me as to age and ethnicity, and of course, she has that cool lightsabre :D

I never read in the restroom because reading material has a tendency to get wet or dirty ... besides, I'm too busy twiddling my ...

radio dial to have my hands free for a magazine (betcha guys were thinking something else, lol ;) ).

I thought we were posting pictures, not talking about potty reading material. :p
The whole point was not having pages of chatter between pics. :p So...shaddup! lolol :D

EDIT: I guess this no longer applies since it was split!

Last edited:
Yeah, I heard about that business. Its too bad there wasn't enough time for everything. The dvd should have extended scenes and what not.

As for the magazines, thats why you have a basket or rack for them. :p

If you're a Jedi Mistress now, you're in violation of the Jedi Code. You'd be better off as a Sith. Edit out that green and put in the red, baby! You know you want to. LOL :p

nessonite said:
So...shaddup! lolol :D

Why should I or anyone take that kind of lip from an astrodroid, huh, Kenny Baker? :p

(Hmph, fine, have it your way! :p )

Ok awesome.
I read US Weekly. Celebrities make me have to go. :D

As to being a Jedi with Sith tendencies, I am certainly no stranger to my own dark side ... ;) Good can't exist without evil, just as evil cannot exist without good, because the concept of good would be meaningless without its opposite (so says Lao Tzu).

Yeah yeah, I understand. Its better served here anyway.

I wouldn't call it a habit, but there happens to be a magazine why not read it to pass time? I'm sure alot of people, perhaps women moreso, are hung up on this sort of thing and don't like it and think its unsanitary or primative or something. At least thats how I assume some of them think anyway.

If people can't be sanitary then they have no business with a magazine in the bathroom to begin with. :p

So you're like Evil mixed with good. Or is it good mixed with evil? Evood? Goovil?
haha Red ended up here! How??

Sanitary? Nah...it's all about convenience. You run out of paper you just tear off a big picture of Paris Hilton and......

MistressValerie said:
As to being a Jedi with Sith tendencies, I am certainly no stranger to my own dark side ... ;) Good can't exist without evil, just as evil cannot exist without good, because the concept of good would be meaningless without its opposite (so says Lao Tzu).

You'd be kicked out. Physical bonds and fetishes particularly are forbidden. You're better off as a Sith because they are less inhibited. ;)

I think Missy Val is forming a 3rd Party Jedi league
ROFL!

nessonite said:
Paris Hilton and......

Is it just me or does she also LOOK stuck up and obnoxious too? And I don't mean because of the makeup or the hairdos or the clothes. She just has the physical traits of someone who LOOKS stuck up and self-absorbed. Maybe thats being physically discriminitive, but I don't know that I'd want to wipe myself with a picture of her, but if its absolutely necessary...

Yes, Nessie has it right. I see myself as "independent," almost like a mercenary or "bounty hunter," but with the Jedi training to help me give supernatural ab workouts to flabby warriors ;)

I;d not only do it but I'd frame it and call it art
:D

Paris Hilton has snobby mannerisms, so it always appears as if she is sneering at people. I think that comes from her spoilt rich-kid upbringing but is not intentional.

I have my entire maxim collection lined up to show the pictures the spines form, or i bring some other book in there, or the sports section if available

Also, i declare a sabre war between vlad and Val, to quote another movie, "There can be only one!"

nessonite said:
I;d not only do it but I'd frame it and call it art
:D

Hell, why not. A chimp I saw on tv can paint pretty nice looking spattered pictures. I'm sure there would be some sort of artistic value to your Paris picture. :p

Blast US Weekly for making me know this crap! The people who know her say she's very nice but the people who have seen her when filming her "reality" show hate her. Of course she's paid to be a bitch there lol :p

goodieluver said:
I have my entire maxim collection lined up to show the pictures the spines form, or i bring some other book in there, or the sports section if available

Also, i declare a sabre war between vlad and Val, to quote another movie, "There can be only one!"

Hold on though, we don't know if Val has turned or not and who is who here. Unless its just a battle royale and it doesn't matter.

Watch out though. You just know Michael Jackson is going to jump out of nowhere and challenge us all with risque maneuvers and crotch grabbing between his swings and lunges.... :weird:

Sure...some people call anything art. You haven't lived til you've seen the pretentious twats in beginner college art classes

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back