• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Retired executive tickle session: bad news, good news, and an idea

quinn65

Verified
The bad news, for reasons described in another thread, is that M has decided not to make any more tickle videos.

The good news, also mentioned in that thread, is that she really came to enjoy the tickle sessions, and even mentioned it to some friends, who are now also curious and maybe willing to try it.

Quick backstory.

Apparently during early Covid, M got involved with a "women in business" book club / mentoring group on Zoom. Its membership was a group of professional and corporate leaders from mid-career through retirement. They would read various assigned books -- some business related, some literary -- and then meet one evening each month to do what book clubs do and talk through them.

M knew a few of the members before she joined, and made some new friends over the months. Eventually she got comfortable enough to put an edgier type of suggestion on the list: a short story called 'Secretary' from the book Bad Behavior by Mary Gaitskill. It's the same story that served as a basis for the 2002 movie Secretary with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal.

M's friends and a few others signed up to read the short story, and she said most of them also watched the movie. By now, the meetings are a mix of in-person and Zoom participants, and on the night of the Secretary discussion, M was at one of her friends' houses with a few others plus a handful of Zoomers on the big screen. She said it was not only the most wine ever consumed over a book discussion, but also by far the most interesting conversation. :)

Long story short, the evening wound down to half a dozen women who were pretty tipsy on wine and sharing stories. M said two others besides herself had tried bondage. When she mentioned that she'd tried it not only in college but recently, and told them about doing the tickle videos, she definitely won the night's award for best story.

Better yet, when she suggested that they try it, two of the six stepped up (I didn't think to ask if they're the same two who had tried bondage), two were on the fence, and of the two who said no way, one said she had a friend who would probably be interested.

So M has spoken with my wife and me, and it looks like sometime around the holidays we may be hosting a pretty interesting party. All I know at this point is a little bit of background on the few who might attend. (All are in their 50s, one might be early 60s.)

Of the two yeses, one is a retired Microsoft executive and another is the wife of a guy who owns some car dealerships. One of the two maybes used to be a Big 4 consulting partner, and the other was an HR executive at a large company. The friend mentioned by one of the 'no ways' is apparently an artist and professional photographer, and may be a little younger.

All of this leads to the idea I wanted to float. Since we're out of the video business, I suggested the following alternative to M, and she thinks it would be fine: I could find a lookalike or maybe do an animated portrait of each ticklee, provide a little more background, and then just write a post or series of posts telling the story of how things went. I could use this forum to post the description, or maybe it would be better to move to stories.

Assuming it comes together, I know it will suck not to have videos, but for these ladies, I know there's no amount of gettable money that could change their minds. Apparently they're just curious about the experience. But if it sounds like the stories would be interesting, I'll be glad to share what I can.

-Q.

I'm interested in hearing any outcome of this. It sounds fantastic. Any chance of meeting in the middle and making audio recordings?

Major bummer about the videos. Oh well, let that be a lesson to whoever uploaded it. Congrats, you played yourself. And even though M remains unseen and anonymous, I respect the decision.

As for the stories, hell yeah! Bring them on. I work with a lot of mature, professional women so this is right up my alley.

I'm interested in hearing any outcome of this. It sounds fantastic. Any chance of meeting in the middle and making audio recordings?

I hadn't thought of that, but the wife wisely counsels that bargaining for loopholes might scare people off. I'll keep it in mind, though, and watch for an opportunity to float the idea. Thanks!

Also, I asked M after writing the original post and learned that of the two who said they would do a tickle scene, one had tried bondage before and the other one hadn't. The second lady with bondage experience was in the 'no way' camp.

So M and my wife chatted recently (seems that I've been removed from the process) and it looks like our gathering is scheduled at M's place the first weekend in December. That takes me off my home turf, but on the upside it's drivable and I have all the old LOL road gear for mobile sessioning.

M says that so far eight of her friends are coming, and besides herself and my wife, three others say they're willing to sign up for some kind of bondage/tickle challenge. Two of the three are from the original book club group, and the third is someone new.

A couple more may be on the fence. I'm quickly losing track of who's who...

And get this, M is kicking the evening off with something called a "passion party," which I had to look up. Think Tupperware party with sex toys instead of food storage. I guess I'm the second act.

A passion party kickoff...why didn't I ever think of that?!

Honestly after so many years of scheduling sessions it feels strange to have the ladies take over like this, but damn, now I'm wishing I'd had M on board from the beginning.

Unfortunately there also won't be recording devices of any kind allowed. Personally I was hoping they'd at least want a private video, but it sounds like the rule will be all phones, etc. stay upstairs while the fun happens downstairs.

I'm just happy through M to have lucked into the kinky-curious executive retiree community for all this. From all the second hand reports so far, it sounds like a fun group!

I'll do my best to keep you posted.

-Q.

This sounds fantastic. I love these kinds of scenarios. Women who have never heard the words 'tickle' and 'fetish' in the same sentence being brought into this wonderful world of ours.
Please do keep us updated with developments. I'm already looking forward to hearing how it all plays out

Three months is a long time, and in my experience a lot can go off the rails with planning, but with M and my wife managing the schedule and invites I have higher hopes than usual.

The two of them touched base over the holiday weekend and it still looks like there will be ~10 ladies coming. They're not specifically tracking who might be up for a tickle or not, but M definitely wants me to come along and set up a "booth" in her basement for bondage demos and a tickle challenge of some kind after the passion party. She thinks at least a few friends besides herself and my wife will try it, and she absolutely wants in on being a tickler. She's also still on board with me writing a "based on a true story" version of events for the forum.

For the "true story" approach I'll provide some lookalike photos and scrubbed backgrounds of the ticklees. I don't know everyone's exact heights, shoe sizes, or (probably ever) weights, but I'll do the best I can as I learn more. So far, here are the five possible/likely ticklees:

carolx.png
Carol is a retired HR executive who worked for a consumer products company. She's pretty tall, maybe 5'10". No shoe size yet, no word on ticklishness.

annex.png
Anne is a soon-to-retire hospital administrator. She's about M's height, so say 5'4". No shoe size yet; M said she was a little freaked out about being tickled.

ellenx.png
Ellen is a retired marketing executive from one of the big tech companies. She's taller than M, maybe 5'8", and very fit. Nothing yet on shoe size or ticklishness. Also apparently quite the smart ass.

m8.jpg
I've said my wife looks like Laura Dern, so... She's 5'5" with size 7.5 feet and crazy ticklish.

Mprev.png
M's background you have from earlier LOL videos. She's 5'4" with size 7+ feet and a huge fighter but horribly ticklish when she breaks. The photo is a foot product ad I found long ago that looks a lot like her.

Full disclosure...my process here is that M checks to be sure it's ok, and then points me to the LinkedIn account for whoever's said they'll try a tickle session. I screen grab their LinkedIn profile photo and then do an image search on Yandex to find a lookalike. Then I animate it with MyEdit.

Not expecting a ton of regular updates with things so far out, but I'll keep you posted when stuff happens.

For now I'm mostly brainstorming on how to set up the "booth".

-Q.

edit: animated the lookalike images

Last edited:
Three months is a long time, and in my experience a lot can go off the rails with planning, but with M and my wife managing the schedule and invites I have higher hopes than usual.

The two of them touched base over the holiday weekend and it still looks like there will be ~10 ladies coming. They're not specifically tracking who might be up for a tickle or not, but M definitely wants me to come along and set up a "booth" in her basement for bondage demos and a tickle challenge of some kind after the passion party. She thinks at least a few friends besides herself and my wife will try it, and she absolutely wants in on being a tickler. She's also still on board with me writing a "based on a true story" version of events for the forum.

For the "true story" approach I'll provide some lookalike photos and scrubbed backgrounds of the ticklees. I don't know everyone's exact heights, shoe sizes, or (probably ever) weights, but I'll do the best I can as I learn more. So far, here are the five possible/likely ticklees:

View attachment 746178
Carol is a retired HR executive who worked for a consumer products company. She's pretty tall, maybe 5'10". No shoe size yet, no word on ticklishness.

View attachment 746179
Anne is a soon-to-retire hospital administrator. She's about M's height, so say 5'4". No shoe size yet; M said she was a little freaked out about being tickled.

View attachment 746177
Ellen is a retired marketing executive from one of the big tech companies. She's taller than M, maybe 5'8", and very fit. Nothing yet on shoe size or ticklishness. Also apparently quite the smart ass.

View attachment 746144
I've said my wife looks like Laura Dern, so... She's 5'5" with size 7.5 feet and crazy ticklish.

View attachment 746147
M's background you have from earlier LOL videos. She's 5'4" with size 7+ feet and a huge fighter but horribly ticklish when she breaks. The photo is a foot product ad I found long ago that looks a lot like her.

Full disclosure...my process here is that M checks to be sure it's ok, and then points me to the LinkedIn account for whoever's said they'll try a tickle session. I screen grab their LinkedIn profile photo and then do an image search on Yandex to find a lookalike. Then I animate it with MyEdit.

Not expecting a ton of regular updates with things so far out, but I'll keep you posted when stuff happens.

For now I'm mostly brainstorming on how to set up the "booth".

-Q.

edit: animated the lookalike images

This has got to be the best and worst news I've ever gotten. No more LOL clips but some great stories incoming. Sorry about people reposting your clips. Is it purely about principle if you aren't trying to turn a profit? You all seem relatively well off and doing this for the fun of it. That being said, one idea I thought I'd throw out there is I know there's some guy (I forget his name) that made very old school renfaire style tickling videos, I've heard he has meets where he shows the videos to attendees or something of the sort. If that were ever a possibility or something similar that would be amazing, but if not, a boy can dream lol

This has got to be the best and worst news I've ever gotten. No more LOL clips but some great stories incoming. Sorry about people reposting your clips. Is it purely about principle if you aren't trying to turn a profit? You all seem relatively well off and doing this for the fun of it. That being said, one idea I thought I'd throw out there is I know there's some guy (I forget his name) that made very old school renfaire style tickling videos, I've heard he has meets where he shows the videos to attendees or something of the sort. If that were ever a possibility or something similar that would be amazing, but if not, a boy can dream lol

Hey james, I got your DM as well, and to keep things simple I think I'm going to step away from videos completely for a while. So no sales, or meets, or anything along those lines. I have always wanted to attend a gathering, though, so maybe I'll finally get around to that in the next year or so. It would be cool after all these years to meet some of y'all in person.

If the pendulum ever swings back and I start doing videos again, it'll probably be with paid models instead of friends. For now I'm incredibly lucky to have a great play partner with my wife, and with M, and I'll still occasionally do some private sessioning on the side. With some luck, this whole party M is setting up might keep me busy with that for a while... :)

To answer your question, I suppose it's about principle in a way, if the principle is respecting the boundaries of my models. The reality of copies being shared, even though we had discussed the possibility, was enough to put M off the idea of making any further videos. I'm not sure how some of my earlier models might feel about it one way or the other, so I err on the side of caution with them, and for the ones I still know, it just doesn't come up and I don't push it.

Hope that makes sense...

Had a slow meeting today and floated an idea to M for the "demo booth" at her party. As far as I know, her friends are mostly vanilla 50something muggles, so I wanted to keep it simple and not too intimidating. I thought we'd set up the medical restraints and tickle box, modeled below by Lynn and Dianna respectively:

lynn_restr1.jpg di_box1.jpg

The idea is to start by having volunteers take turns getting tickled in the restraints and then timing it to see who can last the longest (maybe past a minute) without safewording. Whoever gets the *shortest* time then has to take a turn in the box.

We'll see what she says. It's a pretty tame idea, but M is at least as sadistic as I am and she knows these ladies way better, so if there's a way to amp things up, I'm sure she won't be shy about it.

Talked to M this morning and got a few quick updates...

Too many people had conflicts on the December date, so she's actually moving the party up to the weekend of Oct 21-22. Sounds like most people will arrive Saturday and leave Sunday. Also, her "place" is a family lake house property (which fortunately is still drivable for us, since I need to bring my session gear along). She says it has a huge basement, and I'll have a large game room / rec room to set up in. So between the "sleepover" aspect and all the basement space, it sounds like it will be a great setup.

M's response to the medical restraints / tickle box idea above was "I want this to be a bondage demo, not a game show. Bring your ropes." She's looking for hogties. I told her that might be a little intimidating for newbies, not to mention hard on the shoulders, etc. for, uh...mature ladies. She said not to underestimate how crazy her friends are, or how persuasive she can be. Then she said I'd better keep that "mature ladies" bullshit quiet when I meet everyone or I might get my ass kicked. Message received. For visualization purposes, here are a few pics from a Jack Bond video that are pretty close to my preferred hogtie technique.

htex5.png htex4.png htex3.png htex2.png

She still thinks she'll get 8-12 ladies to show, including everyone listed above for the new date. She also said that once she locked down the timing she called around to find a hostess for the "passion party" evening opener. The one she liked best was a younger lady named "Lisa" who M clicked with right away. Lisa was asking M a bunch of questions about how many would be there, what kind of stuff to bring, how edgy she should get, etc. When M told her that the passion party would be followed up by a bondage demo, apparently Lisa's immediate reaction was "Ooh! Can I stick around?" M wasn't sure if she was 100% serious, and didn't mention anything to her about tickling, but in the spirit of my little running narrative she did send me a link to Lisa's photo, which I've run through the process and posted below.

lisax.png

Now I have to figure out how to turn this whole thing into some kind of party game. I have no idea how many volunteers I'll get (M says 6-10), but I need to start brainstorming a way to run a group bondage demo / tickle challenge that keeps things fun and interesting for everyone involved. Also a proper hogtie can take a while, so I'll need to start practicing for speed (my poor wife!).

Anyway, I could have far worse things to think about for the next 6 weeks...

Last edited:
All shaping up nicely my friend. The passion party hostess sounds like she could be 'up for some laughs!

Time will tell I guess &#55357;&#56898;

Got an email from M last night with LinkedIn links to seven more invitees, rounding out the full group of 12 (or 13 if Lisa the passion party hostess sticks around). I'm starting to feel like a lottery winner, but also wondering how the hell to run a bondage demo (with hogties) and tickle challenge with that many people. I imagine not all of them will join in, but...?

From the book club, she added a retired middle school teacher, consulting firm partner, divorce attorney, and the lady whose family owns the car dealerships. Also there's the artist/photographer who is a friend of the divorce attorney.

She also added two sisters who weren't in the book club discussion but M has known them since grade school: a university administrator and a job counselor / recruiter.

The way M talks about them, it sounds like this group has been together since long before the book club. I guess they used to meet for "girl's weekends" every so often, and the last time was well before Covid, so she says they're all really excited about finally getting together again. I don't want to jinx it, but I'm starting to believe there's a pretty good chance this will happen...

All are in their 50s except the artist, who may be a little younger. She's the only on M doesn't know. And it turns out Ellen (listed above) is 61, but a yoga fanatic and very fit.

As soon as I get a chance I'll put together a list of pictures and descriptions like I did above and add it to the thread.

Invitee list and pics

Ok, gonna relist all the invitees with a short blurb for each provided by M.

All are in their mid-50s unless otherwise noted. Heights are estimates by M.

annex.png
Anne is a hospital administrator
- Height: close to M, so about 5'4"
- A bit quiet and reserved. Serious but loosens up with the friend group.
- Was at the book club discussion, said she might try the bondage demo/tickle challenge
- Was a little nervous about the idea of being tickled

ashleyx.png
Ashley is an artist and photographer
- M doesn't know anything else about her; she is a friend of Nancy's
- She looks a little younger; maybe mid-40s?
- Nancy thought she would be interested in the bondage demo/tickle challenge
- She has said through Nancy that she would attend and try it

carolx.png
Carol is a retired HR executive who worked in consumer products.
- Height: "pretty tall," maybe 5'10"
- Played HS basketball and college volleyball; still very fit. Happy and enthusiastic.
- Was at the book club discussion, said she might try the bondage demo/tickle challenge

cherylx.png
Cheryl left professional life years ago to become a middle school teacher
- Height: a little taller than M, maybe 5'6"
- She's the group's comedian. M says she reminds her of Melissa McCarthy.
- No LinkedIn, so I used the Melissa pic as her lookalike
- She was at the book club discussion, said there's no way she'd try the challenge

To be continued...

On down the list:

ellenx.png
Ellen is a retired marketing executive from a big tech company
- Height: taller than M, maybe 5'8"
- A little older - M thinks she's 61
- Ellen is all about trying new experiences and always pushing her friends to do crazy stuff
- She was at the book club and said she'd definitely try the bondage and tickling; she was pushing them all to do it
- Very fit; a yoga fanatic

gretax.png
Greta is a retired partner from one of the big consulting firms
- Height, pretty close to M, maybe 5'4" or 5"5"
- She was at the book club but stayed out of the challenge discussion; finally said maybe when Ellen pushed her
- Tends to be "careful and a worrier"

kristenx.png
Kristen is a university administrator
- Height, probably 5'7"
- She was not at the book club, but she and her younger sister Sara have known M since they were kids
- Planning to come to the get-together with her sister; only said the bondage/tickle challenge sounded crazy
- M says she was definitely ticklish in middle school / high school

laurax.png lauraxfeet.png
Laura is my wife; she and M have become pretty good friends the last couple of years
- She and M have actually done a "for fun" tickle session
- Height: 5'5" / Foot size 7.5, crazy ticklish (actual pic)
- Will drive up to M's with me. She might do the challenge or just help; playing it by ear.

More coming...

Five more to go.

lisax.png
Lisa is the passion party hostess M will be using
- No idea on height, etc. M has only spoken to her on the phone. They clicked really well.
- Probably mid-30s
- When M told her there would be a bondage demo after her passion party, she said, "Ooh! Can I stay?"
- M didn't mention the tickling aspect

mx.png mxfeet.png
M is a retired executive and (like some of the others) now sits on some boards.
- Height: 5'4" / Foot size 7+, a huge fighter but horribly ticklish once she breaks
- The foot pic is an actual one from the session where Laura tickled her
- I've known her since we dated in college
- As the party hostess she's definitely planning to try the challenge

nancyx.png
Nancy is a (mostly) retired attorney who became friends with M after handling her divorce ~20 years ago
- Height: probably 5'8"
- Nancy was at the book club, said she'd tried bondage before, but said no way to the bondage/tickle challenge
- M says they all tease her because she's like Kate Winslet's character in HBO series Mare of Easttown
- M describes her as pretty much what you'd expect from a divorce attorney: hard-nosed, alpha, kind of gritty but also a great friend

sarax.png
Sara is Kristen's younger sister, also a recruiter and job counselor
- Height: probably 5'7"
- Also not at the book club but has also been friends with M since childhood
- M didn't talk to her, but Kristen said she would be coming to the get-together
- No known reaction to the bondage/tickle challenge idea
- M says she was definitely ticklish when younger

tracyx.png
Tracy's family makes money through several auto dealerships
- Height: taller, maybe 5'9"
- She was at the book club and said she'd try the bondage/tickle challenge
- M says she's the "pretty one" in the group; very social and did lots of dating in her day
- A bit of a middle-age party girl, still likes to go clubbing, etc.

So that's it. For now, M says they've all committed to come so that's how she's planning for food, sleeping arrangements. etc.

As far as my planning goes, it looks like I'll have at least 4 in the demo. No matter what, I'm looking forward to an interesting evening.

- Yes: Ashley, Ellen, M, Tracy
- Maybe: Anne, Carol, Greta
- No way: Cheryl, Nancy
- ???: Kristen, Sara, Lisa, Laura

Still working on how the tickle challenge contest might work. I'll keep you posted...

-Q.

Last edited:
So M and my wife chatted recently (seems that I've been removed from the process) and it looks like our gathering is scheduled at M's place the first weekend in December. That takes me off my home turf, but on the upside it's drivable and I have all the old LOL road gear for mobile sessioning.

M says that so far eight of her friends are coming, and besides herself and my wife, three others say they're willing to sign up for some kind of bondage/tickle challenge. Two of the three are from the original book club group, and the third is someone new.

A couple more may be on the fence. I'm quickly losing track of who's who...

And get this, M is kicking the evening off with something called a "passion party," which I had to look up. Think Tupperware party with sex toys instead of food storage. I guess I'm the second act.

A passion party kickoff...why didn't I ever think of that?!

Honestly after so many years of scheduling sessions it feels strange to have the ladies take over like this, but damn, now I'm wishing I'd had M on board from the beginning.

Unfortunately there also won't be recording devices of any kind allowed. Personally I was hoping they'd at least want a private video, but it sounds like the rule will be all phones, etc. stay upstairs while the fun happens downstairs.

I'm just happy through M to have lucked into the kinky-curious executive retiree community for all this. From all the second hand reports so far, it sounds like a fun group!

I'll do my best to keep you posted.

-Q.

Technically they are at least implicitly doing it to usurp your role as dominant but hey, it's free tickles bruv. We can reset intersexual dynamics tomorrow.

Technically they are at least implicitly doing it to usurp your role as dominant but hey, it's free tickles bruv. We can reset intersexual dynamics tomorrow.

No question. M is a driver, and to hear her describe this group, there's no shortage of alphas and natural take-charge dominants. Executives, attorneys, partners, athletes, mentors, and professional role models nearly one and all.

I'd guess their mindsets range from mildly curious to secretly excited about trying (or watching) something a little taboo. M understands the D/s dynamic, but isn't "in the lifestyle" aside from getting a kick out of being tied up from time to time. She also really enjoyed tickling my wife, so who knows...maybe she's evolving. I suspect it might have been her session with Laura that started her thinking about this demo for her party, and the idea of tickling her friends.

Her honest assessment is that aside from maybe an experiment or two since college, the closest any of these women have been to kink is some erotic fiction stashed in their nightstands.

So, I'm approaching this whole thing quite a bit differently than a normal session. And so far, it couldn't be working out better. :)

Last edited:
Another quick update.

M liked the tickle contest idea I floated last week (described in this thread) and reached out to Lisa the Passion Party hostess on Friday to talk about setting up gift certificates to use as prizes for not safewording.

That meant M had to let Lisa know that the bondage demo also included a tickle challenge. :)

She knew I'd enjoy hearing about the conversation, so she filled me in over the weekend. Instead of just repeating her description here, though, I'll turn it into a "based on a true story" script.

M said to use lots of exclamation points for Lisa's lines.

Here goes:

Lisa: Hello, this is Lisa!

M: Hi Lisa, it's M. We talked about having you over for a party on October 21st. Is this a good time to call?

Lisa: Sure! And that of course would be the bondage party! What can I do for you?

M: I suppose that little detail would stick in your head.

Lisa: [laughs] It sure did, but it sounds really fun!

M: If you were serious about wanting to stick around, by the way, you'd be more than welcome.

Lisa: Are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose or make anyone uncomfortable.

M: I'm positive. I know you'll fit in great with my friends. Tell you what, if you feel comfortable staying after you meet everyone, please feel free. You can decide when the time comes.

Lisa: Ok then, thanks...maybe I will!

M: That's great. I also had another reason to call, and it's kind of related.

Lisa: Ok, shoot!

M: Well, if you found the bondage idea surprising, this next bit will really tickle you.

Lisa: It's pretty hard to shock me. Fire away!

M: Well, I sort of meant that literally. The bondage demo involves a kind of endurance contest, and I was hoping I could work with you to fund some merchandise gift certificates to use as prizes for the participants.

Lisa: Of course! I do gift certificates all the time. What kind of contest did you say?

M: An endurance contest.

Lisa: Like...endurance of what?

M: Well, based on an inside joke among my friends, when people are tied up in the bondage demo, we'll be playing some games where they get tickled. The gift certificates will be a reward for enduring the tickling.

Lisa: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Oh, THAT'S what you meant by 'literally'! Oh my God, you're going to tickle people while they're tied up?!

M: Told you it might shock you.

Lisa: Ok you win! I'm shocked! But honestly it sounds fun!

M: Ah, good. Whew! I'm glad you're not freaked out.

Lisa: Not at all! So what's the deal, the longer they're tickled the more they win?

M: Exactly.

Lisa: Are you giving them like a safeword or something?

M: [laughs] Are you sure this is your first bondage party?

Lisa: [whistles innocently]

M: [laughs] You really are gonna fit right in.

Lisa: I've been doing this a long time. Like I said, it's hard to surprise me.

M: I am so glad I found you! So I was hoping we could make maybe $50 and $100 denominations. I can just pay you a lump sum up front, or...however you do it.

Lisa: Ok, wow, sure! Absolutely no problem. We can do paper certificates with denominations, or I can set it all up with gift cards. Whatever works best.

M: You're amazing! Thanks so much for putting up with our craziness!

Lisa: You are totally welcome. I can tell you guys are gonna be fun! Just don't tickle me!

M: [laughs] You'll have to talk to Quinn about that.

Lisa: Is he your bondage guy? Now that would be an interesting hosting gig!

M: He's actually an old dear friend who's also a bondage guy. A little less scary that way.

Lisa: I can see that. Well ok then, we can work out the details any time. I'm really looking forward to this one - see you next month!

M: So are we - take care!

So there we go...let the tension start building. My guess is that Lisa won't get tied and tickled in a house full of people she's never met, but she sounds like a good sport! You never know...

-Q.

Last edited:
I also learned from M this weekend that back in the day, Tracy, who said she would definitely try the challenge, was a Division I college cheerleader. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back