• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review: Ticklish Sisters from Ticklingparadise

Barlow

TMF Master
This clip is listed as "Ticklish Sisters" and is the fifth "Roommates" clip on the Tickling Paradise Clips4Sale site.

Models: Jaquelyn and Raquel - I do not know which name belongs to which girl, but they are both very attractive (although I think the camera guy called one of the girls "Shannon" during one scene). I felt that the one with the darker hair (Shannon?) is more ticklish and she is tickled much more during the clip. (The other one is ticklish, too). Both of them have beautiful feet.

Tickling: Almost all feet, with just a couple of seconds of upperbody during a hammock scene. The woman who is tickled more during the clip has a wonderful girlish laugh/giggle.

Scenarios: Varied - one girl sitting on the other girl's legs while tickling her feet, both girls wrapped up in a rug (I really liked that one), lying in the grass (some great koochie koos from one of the girls), feet "stuck" under a lawn sculpture, both laying head to foot tickling each other's feet (the one with darker hair had some trouble with this - she was so busy laughing), both tied while kneeling barefoot. The idea is that these sisters were hired for some themed videos, but were too ticklish for filming, so they were left with these short scenes and no storyline.

Cost: $12.99 for 12 minutes of tickling.

Opinions: I enjoyed this clip very much; the clip seemed to be geared for some of my preferences (I have a turbocharged foot fetish) and the assorted scenes were nice. I am really into the woman with darker hair, I'd love to tickle her. For the bondage-only people - a significant part of the clip has no real bondage (e.g. the scene with one girl sitting on the other's legs and tickling her feet). But I don't necessarily need bondage to enjoy some good tickling. In fact, I really like gang tickling clips where the 'lee is held down with no bondage, but I am going off on a tangent... I don't know if these models are actually sisters in real life, but I find the idea appealing. I do not regret purchasing this clip.

Thanks for a great clip TP!

Barlow :Hyrdrogen

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back