• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

revisiting FM Concept's models.....

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
You know, FM Concepts is bashed because the models aren't ticklish, can't tickle, etc. etc. Well, some of them ARE really ticklish, with beautiful laughs, but weren't really tickled at FM. Why don't the companies that frequent this board (Magic Touch, Real Tickling, etc.) use those models, but in a real tickling video? Just tell them that you are really going to tickle them. Real Tickling tried the celebrity tickling thing that fell through, but I was thinking at the time, why not just go back to the girls already featured in an okay tickling video, and do a really good one?

Here's a list of some of the best, but I'm sure people can add more:

Roxanne Chadwick: the absolute best. She had a fantastic pantyhose foot tickle in "No Shoes/No Mercy."

Darla Crane: Professional, she did some many videos for Harmony and FM Concepts.

Anita Janiceck: very ticklish and very beautiful laugh, she did a pantyhose foot tickle video and underarm tickling for FM where she was a very ticklish patient.

Maria Caseres: very ticklish, but not really tickled at FM.

Sydney Moon: Very ticklish, great laugh, has her own site (Sydneymoon.com)

Cindy Schubert: played a great ticklish librarian and nurse. Again, very tciklish, but never really tickled.

Who else?

Mabus,

Very good thread! FM definitely has some gorgeous models. I am sure one of the ways they recruit so many, is with above-average money for what they do, and by telling them the tickling won't be too intense. The list you posted is a good one. Syndey Moon and Anita Janicek are ticklish to the point of hysterics, but have never been really tested. Another one is the naturally-endowed Erica Campbell. How about it, TIB and Jeff?

Raul:)

Greetings!

Noel Padget, FC-25 being foot tickled on the couch...no question about it. She really gets it good and seems to enjoy it. I actually paid 5 or 6 bucks to download the full video clip, but have since lost it...

So far, it's been my favorite and I continue to watch it time after time and NEVER get tired of seeing Noel's reactions as she suffers the ticklish torture to her beautiful bare soles. Great toes too!

Unfortunately, I've not seen anything from her in recent years except a short vignette where she is blindfolded in the stocks and foot tickled (can't remember the title). She's done other foot fetish stuff for FM and was a tickler in a clip from Lo-Jo Productions but I've really not seen or heard anything about her.

Please let me know if you know whatever happenned to this magnificent ticklee!

:confused:

Julia Parton!

julia parton! (I believe fc -81). Easily one of the top five.

To me, the most some of the top FM Concepts models, for tickling and/or foot and general attractiveness were: Sadie Atkins (always seems happy and enthusiastic), Allie Alvarez (love the voluptuous look and lovely feet), Casey Cartwright (just a pretty, ticklish gal), and Andrea Neal (the hot girl-next-door who did the things you hoped the real ones did).

Smiley

hmmmm.

the ONLY fm model that is remotely ticklish in anyway in my opinion is the fabulously ticklish Kelli Lessur.

if there were only more like her.....

I'm a big Roxanne Chadwick fan.She's a great tickler too as seen in the MIB videos

"...the only fm concept model...remotely ticklish.."

Argh. Not THIS again. And here's where everyone chimes in all the "exceptions," from Roxanne Chadwick to Joy Marks.

We all agree that there has been plenty of lame tickling in FMC videos. But to say that they've only had one truly ticklish model (or even only a few) out of all the hundreds they've filmed is perhaps a BIT of an exaggeration.

Here's a fact for you all: In my own personal life, about 75% of the girls and women I have dated have had ticklish feet. Of that percentage the amount of ticklishness varied, naturally, but 3/4 of them were ticklish in that one place (this isn't counting the other places)!

It stands to reason that FMC's models are ticklish at about the same percentage. It is really, really hard to believe that FMC is so picky or flat out unlucky as to only choose models from that "other" 25%. Please.

I would also love to see other members' estimates of the percentage of ticklish people from their own personal experience. It's a subject that might need its own thread!

I must agree with tk86. Do the math, and you'll see that over half of them were ticklish on their feet! Feet are pretty sensitive (if they weren't, we wouldn't be able to feel things we step on that might hurt us)

Although she isn't that ticklish and only a fair actress,
I'd have to vote for Tori Sinclare because of her fantastic
soles.

Gina Carusso, Theresa Curry,Julia Parton,Jackie Lick,
star chandler, minorka,jewel Marceau and a good workout for angella faith.

Cory Lane!

First, she looks like a lovely young friend of mine!

Second, she seems to have this tickish spot in her ribs...when someone hits it she just goes to another level! Love her!

~ toyou

A question to anyone who agreed with the idea of this thread.

Mabus suggested that MTP or TC tickle one of the girls from FM Concepts. I'd rate the tickling on FM as 2 or 3, (highly boring and decidedly un-torturous) TC as about a 9 (consistently eviiiiiilllllllll and slaughterous tickling, especially if Priss or Brian is doing it.)

I'd rate MTP about a 5. (decent scenes, very good models and ideas, but the tickling is WAY too considerate.)

Does anyone else agree with this?

I'm with you on the scaling of tickling via vid companies Big Jim.

Toyou- Yeah I loved Cory Lane too for she reminded me of someone I knew long ago. Though she doesn't seem ticklish on her feet or underarms, I notice if she's hit on a certain rib, she's going nuts!

Mabus- Maria Caseres may not have had the most ticklish feet but I seemed to think upper body would have drove her nuts. She has such a cute smile that I still liked seeing her feet tickled. :)

Gig1965- Gina Carusso,Julia Parton,Jackie Lick, and angella faith
I agree on totally.

DK

DK,
Those 4 are good aren't they!
Gina Caruso is the grl in Tickle hell's 2nd vid.
She has a different name and a different look but the laugh gives her away....she gets it good in that one.
Jackie lick gets it the best in TC's Ticklish guest.
Julia gets it good in FM's ST series.
I've never seen anyone really give it to Angela....too bad!

Gig,

Angela gets it good in one of her first tickle vids, it was one of the Student Fetish videos thru Cal-star or Platinum I think.

I have the tape, I have to dig it out to get the name but she get's it big time! Then for several years I never saw her again till FM got her in stocks.

She was heavier when she was younger, she looks great now and wonder how she is in the FM vids. She gets double teamed and reacts great.

I wrote with Jackie Lick a while back, a real sweet gal and she reacts great in her tickling scenes.

I loved Gina but I think maybe she's starting to get use to the tickling scene, not as crazy as she was in the beginning (from being tickled)

Oh and Julia.... well she's hall of fame for ticklees. Always great to watch.

DK

Darkknight said:

Does anyone else? I'd be very interested to hear what everyone else's views are on this one.

Im suprised nobody has mentioned Whitney Prescott yet. The first video I ever saw was FC-33 with Whitney in the stocks. I thought that was the best thing in the world. I still think thats a good scene and she seems genuinly ticklish. Also on FC-33 is a girl named Francessca Le in the stocks. SHe is the one I actually bought that particular vid for after seeing her in all the infamous "steve and beth" pics that used to be the rave.

Whitney Prescott

I agree with you on FC-33 with Whitney Prescott. I emailed her on her website, telling her she was quite famous in the tickling community, and asked if she was truly ticklish, or was it just acting. She replied that she was, saying her feet, sides, and behind her knees were her worst spots. She has since posted the TMF banner on her website. My work here is done!

Raul:D

Good Job Raul!

Everybody give Raul a hand! (That way you'll still have one left to type with...) Unless you bought a new car - those things cost an arm and a leg...

Okay, I'll stop.

But that's how we get ourselves out there the good way. We politely ask, and realize how accepting a lot of people really are.

BigJim is right on the scale. My point, which he agreed with, is that a lot of these girls are really ticklish, but just weren't tickled very well. Well, since people were frustrated by that, the videos companies can give us a chance to end that frustration by REALLY tickling them.

Actually, this thought all started in my mind when TIB and Kathy tried to do the Celebrity tickling thing. I was thinking at the time, "They will have to ask hundreds of lesser celebrities (because the big names would never do it) and get all kinds of turn downs." Instead of going through all that hassle and disappointment, get a model who has become a celebrity, then tickle her for real. Like, Sydney Moon, who branched out and now has her own website, plus still does gigs for Danni's Harddrive and other places. Tera Patrick! That's one I was trying to remember! She, too, was really ticklish, and now has her own website. Basically, there have been a LOT of girls featured in the tickling entertainment throughout the years. Why not cross over and get them for different companies, instead of the same ones all the time?

Darkknight said:

Toyou- Yeah I loved Cory Lane too for she reminded me of someone I knew long ago. Though she doesn't seem ticklish on her feet or underarms, I notice if she's hit on a certain rib, she's going nuts!

DK

It's always nice when the boss agrees with me on something! Now can I put the Emenem poster back up in my office in the cave? Please?!?

~ toyou

LOL!

Toyou I thought you missed that comment I made about your borrowed suit to Eminem!

DK

...he had to take it in a good bit, but....

LOL

DK, you were the first guy I thought of when I saw that video! LOL!

Now if I had the ability to rap, or act, or hated people, we could have done that! :D

~ toyou (nanannanananananana)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back