• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rex Ryan has a foot and tickling fetish

Wow, I've really dug that womans vidoes for some time. She has beautiful feet. Gotta say , if it isn't her she absolutely has an exact twin.

HOLY SHIT! Listen to the voice on the first video! There is NO DOUBT that is Rex Ryan's voice!!!

Yeah...was there anything in those videos that suggested ticking? :illogical

BTW, I just love the writer saying "more power to them!"...as he's outing them as fetishists.

You can't say, "LOOK AT THE FUCKING FREAK!!" and then say "And I totally support that lifestyle choice." Just, like, as an FYI. :facepalm:

It's just a matter of time before this makes the mainstream, good find! I would give this a 65-35 yes. I Would give it a 95-5 if the guy was saying, "Wow, what beautiful fucking feet, nice fucking feet."

lol.. is it okay that It amusin that at the end it said that ther are some people who have bizarre tastes, just think there are some people who root for the jets lol...

As a Baltimorean I just wanna say to Rex that he coulda said what's up while he was here on the Ravens coaching staff. That's awesome (sux for Rex that it came out like this) that a someone in the public eye has something I can relate to besides football. I'm really a Rex Ryan fan now lol. Now.......if I could only get to see that video??

Its defintely Rex. I dont know what her voice sounds like but im 99.9% sure thats Rex's voice. This is a very intresting update.

All of a sudden, I want the Jets to win the Super Bowl!

...and the countdown is on to the media shining a bad light on him... :(

Well, why not be proactive about it, instead of us all sitting around and waiting for the typical media scorning/looking down on us with their usual smugness, why not get on those stories, and reply in the positive in the response sections?

Im with you,,

And if Rex does like he does with everything else, Hopefully he will brag about it and be like what the hell, she has rocking feet,,whats not to love about them, and that will be a positive for us all:) hope he doesnt get dogged tho, i really dont, im almost sure that him, and with all the other similarities, , just has to be them, think its cool but, im thinking will be bad press for the family and kids to come out like this which really SUCKS!

Well, why not be proactive about it, instead of us all sitting around and waiting for the typical media scorning/looking down on us with their usual smugness, why not get on those stories, and reply in the positive in the response sections?

Yea, I heard them discussing it on a local ESPN radio affiliate. Soon as I turned it on, it was the number 1 topic of discussion. Totally overshadows the fact that UCONN's women's team has now surpassed the record held by the UCLA men's dynasty led by John Wooden. I never thought I'd see the day, when feet would rule the airwaves of the sports talk world.

what i was hearing on the radio was more focused on the foot fetish thing, didn't hear a word about tickling...

Whatever comes of this putrid display of "sports journalism" will not impact the foot fetish world either negatively or positively. If anything it will just show people who are into it more celeb feet online

I absolutely lost it on the way home from work today listening to this on the radio hahahah. I'm a die-hard Patriots fan and Rex Ryan just gained a few points in my book. NOW LETS GO EAT A FUCKIN SNACK LOL.

Yea, I heard them discussing it on a local ESPN radio affiliate. Soon as I turned it on, it was the number 1 topic of discussion. Totally overshadows the fact that UCONN's women's team has now surpassed the record held by the UCLA men's dynasty led by John Wooden. I never thought I'd see the day, when feet would rule the airwaves of the sports talk world.

What record is that? And technically the talk about feet on espn is still about sports bc it's about a coach's interest

It's all over New York sports talk radio today. Most people don't give a fuck but there are a few nuts saying he should be fired.

It's all over New York sports talk radio today. Most people don't give a fuck but there are a few nuts saying he should be fired.

That can't fire him. That's just wrong.

I can't believe they're making such a huge thing of this though. I'm sure that alot of people have alot of "dirty laundry" and having a foot fetish is such a minor thing by comparison.

hmmm......if the Jets win the Super Bowl, I`d say it would be quite a feet.... um, I mean feat.:flatstare:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back