• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rianga get technical servicing (M/F foot)

Rgevskiy1

TMF Regular
Probably you remember Rianga Nightmare, one of my characters? :)

She is the strong soldier-cyborg... :cool: But on technical servicing she is absolute helpless. And engineers - sadists use it... Poor ticklish cyborg... :happy:

Attachments

• RiangaTic.jpg
    RiangaTic.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,151
Cool funny cartoon Rgevskiy. :D:happy::cool::):D:D

Very good drawing, Rgevskiy! I love her face, and the dialogue is really funny. :)

Another clever example of what Kalamos calls "remote" tickling, where the sufferer is slightly separated from the tickle torment! I agree with Scavenger: the dialogue is quite cute and very well written (making the panel amount to a mini-comic). You can really tell you've got a victim's attention when she starts swearing!

Last edited:
Littlebighead said:
Another clever example of what Kalamos calls "remote" tickling.
Yep. Maybe he could have gone for a bare foot instead...
But... hey... :D

Thank you all, for a kind responses! :)
I had some doubts about Rianga. (Not all people like the cyber-girls; I understand it and I am not going to draw сyborgs too frequently.)
But you classified this work as funny. I am very glad to this. :happy:

Rgevskiy said:
I had some doubts about Rianga. (Not all people like the cyber-girls; I understand it and I am not going to draw сyborgs too frequently.)
Nothing wrong with cyborgs.
I like them myself. :)

Maybe you could have drawn her with a bare foot instead.
Even cyborgs need fully articulated feet and toes, if they are to move smoothly, so you could go for human-like appendages.

Just a random thought.

Funny idea. I often wondered, if it is possible to tickle a robot (or partly robot) girl. :)

Baboon said:
Funny idea. I often wondered, if it is possible to tickle a robot (or partly robot) girl. :)
Well, that depends on how advanced the robot is. If they're advanced enough to have tactile as well as visual and audio sensors, then you can program them to recognize something that would be ticklish to a living being, and they would react accordingly. The more intelligent the robot, the more realistic the laughter.
As far as a partly robotic girl goes, you might have even better luck with that, since part of her is still human, and still has nerves to feel the tickling with.
That being said, I really like this picture too, and I'd love to see her get some more tickles :D

I did not think, that someone will request more of tickled Rianga...
Ok, I have some ideas about Rianga. Probably I will draw more. :D

Its a funky picture :D . Keep up the good work! I do like how we're teetering on breaking into a discussion about the ticklishness of fictional robots though :p .

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back