• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rich College Cheater’s Ticklish Punishment: Part One (f/f)

Phoenix_Feather

The first tickle story I've ever written. Please be gentle.

*****​

Heart thudding hard enough she could feel it in her throat, Shaylyn knocked on Dr. Edgewood’s office door. Anxiety had been eating away at her stomach ever since the final term paper, worth 60 percent of her grade, came back. Rather than a graded essay, she received a note to come to her office the following day. Academic probation haunted her since earlier that year. If she failed Dr. Edgewood’s class, she would flunk out of college. Her parents had donated thousands and thousands of dollars to secure Shaylyn’s acceptance at such a prestigious university. If she failed, her parents would cut her off.

The choice did not required a second thought. Shaylyn knew she was beautiful. Bright blue eyes, long blond curls, and a petite body allowed her to easily get whatever she wanted in life. Fifteen minutes with one nerdy looking freshman and the paper ceased to be a problem. She hasn't even needed to sleep with him. The boy creamed himself after pawing at her breasts with his clammy little hands.

But now Dr. Edgewood knew. She caught Shaylyn cheating and now her life was over.

“Come in.” Dr. Edgewood looked at Shaylyn over the top of her glasses once the door clicked shut. Her piercing amber eyes bored into Shaylyn. “I assume you know why I called you here?”

“Please.” Shaylyn wasted not a moment to start begging. “I need to pass this class or I’ll flunk out.”

“Then you should have been more careful. Did you really think I wouldn't notice you plagiarized your paper?”

“Plagiarized?” she was going to hunt that greasy little freshman down and strangle him.

“Don't look so shocked. Yes, plagiarized. This means I have to report you to the dean. You know we have a zero tolerance policy against cheating.”

“No, please. You can't do this.” Her parents would cut off her funds for failing. She didn't even want to think of what they'd do if she was expelled.

Dr. Edgewood arched a perfectly shaped eyebrow. “I most certainly can. You are in no position to argue with me.”

“What do you want? Money? Sex? I can find someone for you, or I could eat you out.” she wouldn't even mind it. Dr. Edgewood may have been in her forties, but age had been kind to her. Her chestnut brown hair lacked any gray that Shaylyn could see. Her wide hips and ample cleavage had more than a few students lusting after the teacher.

“Do you really think you can bribe me?”

“I don't care how much you want. My parents have a lot of money.”

“I'm not interested in money, Miss Johnson. I doubt you could offer me anything I couldn't get myself.”

“Then what about sex?” The desperation bled into her words. “I'm great with my mouth. Or I know some guys who are great in bed. They're really discrete too.”

“This discussion is over Miss Johnson. Please leave my office.” Dr. Edgewood turned her attention to the papers on her desk.

“Is it because you're into weird things?” she couldn't leave; not until she knew she wouldn't be expelled. “Like whips and chains and stuff you don't want people to know? I'll do it. You can spank me or whatever else you want. You still have my paper so you can have me expelled if I talk.” the words spewed from her mouth. “Please, please. I'm desperate. I'll do anything. Just name it and it’s yours.”

Dr. Edgewood paused a moment before looking up at Shaylyn, considering. “Place your hands flat on my desk and don't move.”

Shaylyn scrambled to comply. Her palms pressed flat against the cold wood, back arched to display her round ass and pert breasts.

“Eyes on my desk Miss Johnson.” The click of her high heels echoed in the silent room. Possibilities ran through Shaylyn’s mind. Was Dr. Edgewood really into all that kinky stuff? She prayed that all her professor wanted was to fuck her. And if she was into that weird stuff, it wouldn't be any worse than a spanking or some bondage.

Hands suddenly placed on her waist made Shaylyn jolt. So lost in her thoughts, she hasn't realized that the clicking of Dr. Edgewood’s heals ceased. Squeezing her eyes shut, her entire body tensed as she waited for the first smack to land.

Rather than the loud smack of a hand meeting her ass, a squeal of laughter filled the room. The hand on Shaylyn’s waist dug into her side, making her flinch away in an attempt to escape the probing hand.

The moment Shaylyn’s hands left the desk, Dr. Edgewood's sharp voice reprimanded her. “I said to keep your hands flat on the desk Miss Johnson. That is, if you still want me to consider your offer.”

Shaylyn pressed her hands back into the desk. Again the teacher pressed into her sides. Now that she was expecting it, she managed to stay in place. She could take a little tickling if it meant she wouldn't be expelled. Shaylyn giggled, squirming as Dr. Edgewood’s fingers explored her tender sides. She had never really been tickled before. Nannies raised her in her parents absence. Childhood friends didn’t dare try anything for fear of losing access to everything Shaylyn’s wealth offered. Dr. Edgewood’s fingers dancing along her sides were an entirely new experience.

As it turned out, Shaylyn was horrendously ticklish. Each press of fingers into her sides caused her to tremble and squeak. Biting her lip, she tried to keep the giggles inside. It was the middle of the day. Anyone could come by and catch them. Seemingly without an ounce of fear, Dr. Edgewood continued mercilessly. Her fingers stroked her sides up and down. When Shaylyn’s squirming grew too animated, Dr. Edgewood pressed herself against her unruly student’s back. Pinning Shaylyn against the desk, Dr. Edgewood’s hand reached in front to tickle her flat belly. Giggles started to spill out, unable to keep them contained any longer.

It was not the response Dr. Edgewood had been looking for. Pulling up the hem of Shaylyn’s shirt, she dragged her manicured nails lightly over her bare skin.

“Oh fuck!” Shaylyn shrieked before bursting in gales of laughter. Her hands scrabbled at the desk, keeping them flat impossible while Dr Edgewood’s nails scratched and kneaded her belly. Never ceasing, there was no escape from her tickling, teasing nails. Tears began to well up as she laughed helpless against her professor’s assault.

The threat of expulsion was the sole thing keeping her from running for the door.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, but was likely only a few minutes time, Dr. Edgewood pulled away. Shaylyn sagged against the desk with relief. Panting, she reached up to wipe the tears and smeared remains of her eye makeup from her cheeks. It took several minutes before she regained her composure. “So, you won't go to the dean now, right?” Shaylyn straightened, smoothing her clothing back into place.

“Ten minutes of work is hardly enough to make up for what you've done Miss Johnson. Surely you spent more time downloading that paper. If you want me to act as though I never laid eyes on that paper, you'll arrive at my house at 8pm tonight.” Dr. Edgewood returned to her seat.

“I'll be there.” The prospect of an hour or two of ticking was nothing compared to Shaylyn’s determination to pass.

“Then I will email you my address. And Miss Johnson, I suggest you get a pedicure in the meantime.”

Good endeavour. You have the ability to keep the reader engrossed. Keep going. Considering that you are a ''lee'' my intuitions tell me the story might be based on personal experience.

Great beginning. Love the scenario and the descriptions. Keep it going:)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back