• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Richard Prior Dies on 12/10/05

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
For all of those who might be fans, Richard prior recently pasted and me being a huge fan of his, Ive been broadcasting it on everything of...myspace, my yahoo messenger status, and now on here. If you would like to read the article here is the link. http://news.yahoo.com/fc/entertainment/richard_pryor

there can never be too many threads started about this great comedian. so i[ll post here and say what a guy what a fighter. suffering pain for years. MS is not always a killer , but when it does, its quite painful. i'm so glad that his last words were i love you to his wife. he will be sadly missed.

rest in peace......

isabeau

Thanks for posting this NG. I remember his early stuff. He was such a talented guy. He shocked alot of people but funny as hell and right on with alot of his observations. He has been missed for a long time. I hope he is at peace now.

Thanx isabeau and sultry for posting im my thread also. Like isabeau said, you cant have enuff thread paying tribute to Richard pryor. And if somone happens to miss one thread we still got another one to post on.

I saw this on the news today. It really bothered me but, I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore. He was one of my favorites. The man was hilarious. They say he died with a smile.

I agree there can't be too many threads about him; I was just telling NG02 about the other one, that's all. :p

If that's true, Hiryu, then I'm glad he died with a smile on his face. After all the smiles and laughter he's given to us, it's good he was able to do the same when his time came. RIP, Richard Pryor. :angel:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back