• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rick Bean's request: Mature FF/Younger M

medikation65

TMF Master
Todd looked at his watch again, and said; "About 15 more minutes." Mike replied with; "Whatever! It doesn't make a difference. If they're up we'll just push 'em down anyways." Todd was fuming with Mike's response.

This was their plan...

There were the "Rempel Sisters" who lived across the street. They were two sisters who had been ballet dancers in their younger days. They were probably in their early 50's. Diane and Janet were their names. The rumour in the neighbourhood was that they had stashed all the money they received from selling their dance school in their basement.

Mike and Todd were both college students, athletes, mid 20's. Todd was a nice kid, caring, polite. Mike however was harsh, selfish, and a jerk. Unfortunatly, they were both broke. The plan of course, was to sneak into the Rempel sisters' home and steal the money. Todd had worked for the sisters' doing yard work the summer prior, so he knew they make-up of the house. It was 12:45 am, and they were almost ready to go.

"Basement window, west side." Todd said.
"And the money's there?" Mike asked.
"In a duffel bag over the top of the water heater."
"Well it had better be. If not we'll have to make one of those sgraggly whores tell us here it is." Mike said. He was so selfish. "It's time, let's go." And Mike walked out with confidence, followed by the nervous Todd.

They got to the house, and Mike whispered; "Ok where to now?"
"This way." replied Todd. "Here's the window, I'll go first." he told Mike.
"Go then!" Mike pushed him.
Todd opened the window, as he had left it open earlier in the month, and climbed in and dissapeared to the side. "Okay,come on;" he said to Mike who was still outside. Mike then shimmied in head first also. He was grabbed and everything went black......

Mike woke up in a room, lying on a bed. He tried to get up, but he was tied something. He could roll around on the bed, but he was tied to something. Then he realized, he was tied to a metal pole that wasn't attached to anything, except him. He was tied with his arms up and back, and his wrists behind his head. His ankles were crossed and tied to the pole at the bottom. He also realized that he was in a full body stocking. Tan in color.
"What the f---!?" He said.

Then in walked a woman. Tall, thin, about 50 or so, blonde hair. She was dressed in black pants, and a beige silk blouse. Earings, and a pearl necklace. She had thin black stockings on her feet with no shoes on. Mike noticed this as she walked on the white carpet towards the bed he was on. "Oh you're awake good." She said as she sat on the bed beside him. "I'm Diane. Janet! He's awake now." she yelled towards the door.
"Coming!" came a voice.
"Let me out!" Mike demanded.
"Why did you break in?"
"I wasn't breaking in at all! I was just looking for somewhere to sleep, that's all."
"Oh, that's interesting. So you weren't going to take anything?"
"No, nothing."
Then another woman walked in, she was in a black dress, tan nylons, and sleeves rolled up. Again, a tall, thin woman in her 50's.
"I'm Janet."
"Where's Todd," Mike asked. "It was all his idea." The two women looked at eachother. "Why am I in this body stocking?" Mike asked squirming a little.
"Oh that, it makes the skin more sensitive."
"What do you mean?"
"It makes you more sensitive, see?" and Diane tickled his tummy with one fingernail for a few seconds which made Mike roll over immediately. Both women giggled when he did.

Then, in walked Todd. "Hi Mike." he said.
"What the- did you set me up!?" Mike asked him.
"Yup.You slept with my girlfriend last summer. Remember?"
Mike started saying he didn't, and making excuses, and what not.
"Mike I don't even care to hear it anymore ok? Now these to ladies are going to show you what it is that I did here all summer."
"Yard work?" Mike asked.
"Well no, that's not really why I kept coming back. I was in your position for about 1 1/2 hours a day. They paid well, as they did for this little plan. 200 bucks to set you up!"

Mike was furious! "Well, what are they going to do with me?" he asked.

"They're going to tickle you. They're going to keep tickling you. They're going to find all your most ticklish spots with their fingernails, and tickle you mercilessly. They're VERY good at it also." with that both women were smiling, and Diane winked at Mike.
"If you roll around too much, one will hold you in place while the other can use both hands to tickle you senseless. I have a bit of a fetish for tickling, so that's why I kept coming back. It was a great summer. Anyways, I hope you ladies have fun, thanks for the money. And as for you Mike, the hell with you. I never liked you much anyways." Then Todd turned to walk out. But then he turned back for a second.

"Oh ladies, he said that if we found you up that he would just push you down and beat you until you told us where the money was. Ok, have fun!"

"Thank you! See you soon!" both sisters said. "Ok, now Micheal, are you a very ticklish person?" Janet asked.
"Don't! Please don't do this-"
Janet tickled his sides through the nylon with both hands with her long nails.
"Aaaah!" Mike said, struggling, then again; "Aaaah!" but no laughing yet. "Stop!" he was holding his breath between yells. Then Diane took one hand and scribbled her red nails around Mike's underarm. Then he had to give in. He erupted into laughter, his face all scrunched up. Then both women said; "Ooooh there he goes!"
"Under the arms is always a good spot." Dainae said, and she brought the other hand to tickle the other underarm while her sister kept tickling him up and down his sides, to his ribs, to his stomach, and back to his sides.

Mike couldn't put his arms down to protect himself. He was laughing so hard from the tickling, and THEY WEREN'T STOPPING. "Stop it!" he yelled.
"Now Micheal, we can't stop yet. We haven't explored you enough. And how could you say those things about us!" Janet then tickled all around his belly button with both hands, causing him to try and do a crunch, but the pole he was tied to prevented that. Both sisters were just grinning at him.

"How about the hips?" Diane said. To that Mike started bucking. "Hold him down Janet." She said. Janet put both hands around his sides to hold him down, and Diane scrambled her fingernails around his hips and upper thighs. Mike started laughing higher-pitched now. She climbed on top of him and said; "Tickle him under the arms too!" Janet then used both hands to tickle both underarms while her sister tickled his hips. "Micheal, your hips are very ticklish aren't they! The nylon helps huh!?" she prodded.

"Is he as ticklish as Todd?"
"Well no, not quite. Todd's excrutiatingly ticklish. I don't know how he could stand it everyday." Diane said. Mike was in agony, hearing them talk about tickling made him even more ticklish. Diane got off of him, but then Janet straddled him and wiggled her fingernails over top of him. "
I'm going to tickle your ribs Micheal....do you want your ribs tickled? Huh? Do you?" her fingers were getting closer and closer... "No! I'm not ticklish there, please don't!"
"I think you are! You're ticklish Micheal, you know you are....and......tickletickletickletickletickle!" as she grabbed a handfull of ribs on either side. Mike thrashed his head from side to side as he laughed and laughed. Janet then threw her head back and laughed a thim. Then did it again and again.

Diane sat on the bed and tickled his side a little. "Todd would laugh and laugh when we'd do that to him also Micheal. Boy, we really had a great time with him didn't we Janet?"
"And more to come!" Janet replied as she tickled Mike all over his upper body. From his hips to his underarms.
"Where was Todd really ticklish Diane?"
"Well, under the arms, ribs, his FEET for sure..."
"Ooo his feet! I almost forgot!" Diane disapeared from Mike's view, but then he knew where she went and he panicked!
"Diane found Mike's stockinged feet at the end of the bed and she grabbed at and tickled them with her nails. They got all scrunched up and squirmy and Mike started a new type of laughter, panicky and yelling in between! The sister's had tied them with his ankles crossed so he couldn't block one with the other.

"Wooow! Micheal's feet are SUPER ticklish Janet!" Diane exclaimed. "Get him turned on his stomach." Janet turned him over and crawled back to help hold him down for her sister. She saw her sister scratching his stockinged soles emitting the most violent laughter from their victim. "This is where the stocking works best!"
"Yup!" Diane replied and both sisters giggled. "Here..." Janet said and she grabbed the balls of both of Mike's feet and held them.
"Thank you," Diane said and she tickled the arches to the heels with her long nails. Mike was laughing so hard he didn't even know where he was.
"Hee hee hee, wow!" Janet said. She let go of one foot, but held on to the other and tickled the bottom of his big foot with her nails. "Incredibley ticklish feet! Probably just as ticklish as Todd's are! I do LOVE tickling him!"

She reached back and tickled his ribs, underarms, stomach,and hips. Diane tickled his feet without mercy. They were having a blast.

Then Mike stopped laughing...he had passed out.
"Oh darn. We always do this. We get carried away and tickle someone into oblivion! Oh well, we'll open a bottle of wine, and then give him a good tickling again before we let him go."
"Ok, hang on, I'll get the wine, he's still out anyways...."

The end...! For now...

Very good!!! I am usually not into f/m unless it is written well, and in my opinion all your stories are written very well. So keep up the good work.

Also if it is not too much can you continue this story and/or do a prequel to this story showing Todd getting tickled by the sisters if it is not to much work.

Thank you and great story please continue writing!!

Hey, that came out GREAT, medikation65. :redface:

Lemme know if you want me to try to think up more tickle fiction ideas along the lines of F/M that you might enjoy writing.

Well done,

Rick :paw:

Great story!

Congratulation Medikation65!
I love this kind of stories...I'm really in FF/m stuaotion especially when the women are older than the victim.
I really hope this story will be continued...
Thank you!

I liked this piece. I certainly do not like Female on male situations, not that I am a chauvanist, but this is a very well written story. I congratulate you. I hope my story comes out just as well.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back