• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

rides to hotel?

Gothika

Verified
is anyone able to give a ride from the airport to the hotel..or do they like have transportation service?

depends on what time you are coming in. I am already heading to the airport at 6pm Friday to pick someone else up.

JPie

bump..i arrive at the airport at 12:50 pm on friday if anyone can give me a lift that would be awesome thanks

I'm just going to stick my thumb out and see how far I get. I get in around 12:39 pm.

If you see a chubby dude with a mohawk smoking like crazy because he has been without cigarettes for about 15-16 hours outside of the airport....well then that's me :p Give me a ride to the hotel then plox

I will be at the airport around 6pm on Friday picking up Sara.....

I will be at the airport around 6pm on Friday picking up Sara.....

if i cannot find anything and i can find something to keep me occupied until then ill take u up on that

there is a shuttle to the hotel, not free like the other place, but still a shuttle. I am not sure how much it is....you might call the hotel to find out about it.

there is a shuttle to the hotel, not free like the other place, but still a shuttle. I am not sure how much it is....you might call the hotel to find out about it.

i shall check into that thanks :)

I am thinking about renting a car in case we want to go downtown. Is anyone interested in doing this? if not, I may shuttle it myself.

I land in Philly around 3:45pm
But with the security check and all I guess Im out of the airport aroun 5pm :p

Check out SEPTA, that is the rail line that has a station at the airport.

which day are you arriving? I am coming around the airport Friday at around 6pm to pick someone else up..

I will arrive more or less at the same time but on Friday. Let us see how it goes!

Do you still remember someone who gave you a room key to pack your stuff on the last day? Will be nice seing all european fellows again ;)

which day are you arriving? I am coming around the airport Friday at around 6pm to pick someone else up..

I think, with customs and stuff, i should be in good time for your ride. Do you still have a free place? ;)

If you want you can give me your cell phone by a private message or through facebook :)

Kiss

Rui

Is there anyone arriving on Thursday that could be helpfull and give me a ride to the hotel?
I land 3:45pm, but I guess Im out of the airtport around 5pm because of the security check.

If you walk through any more glass doors at the airport, figure 7:00.

It's about an hour's drive from my home in northern Delaware to the NEST hotel. I plan to get to the hotel at 9am or so on Friday, and I will store my luggage with the hotel (because check-in is not until 3pm).

I will be ready, willing and able to shuttle people from the Philly airport to the NEST hotel on Friday. All I ask is a small sum to cover the cost of gasoline. I am familiar with the area roads and highways. I am a safe, licensed and insured driver.

If you are interested, please send me a private message, and we will coordinate specific details... and I'll give my mobile telephone number to you.

I have no problem transporting ticklers or ticklees or switches, males or females or transgendered persons.

I have posted a similar message at: https://fetlife.com/groups/5059/group_posts/2466064.

-- Adam

I have a Lincoln Town Car reserved, so many of us can go places. :)

The hotel say on it's website they have a free shuttle with in 5 miles. I don't know if they pick at the airport. I'm going to ask when I call tomorrow. I will have some time to burn if check is at 3 cause i get in around 12:30.

If anyone is arriving at Philly Intl Airport around 12-1 PM on Friday and needs a ride to the hotel, I can provide such. My one stipulation is that I do not allow smoking in my car. PM me if interested.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back