• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rihanna

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
how many of you would wanna tickle torture rihanna? she did an interview saying how much she likes being tied up and how she likes bondage. you dont see many celebs being that open about stuff like that so i thought it was pretty interesting

oh well, I would "break" her.
to the point of a long silent laughter....

She's actually on my tickle torture bucket list.

God the things I'd do to that woman. <3

I love Rihanna. S&M and Disturbia are amazing songs lol I dont think i would be interested in tickling her. But if she likes bondage, She could tie me up if she wished lol Not that she would.... :p

Rihanna and Kelly Clarkson are my favorite singers and the thought of being able to tickle them would be hott! I wouldn't even mind being the victim in this situation haha.

YES

How could one not tickle a tied-down lover?

Right on to Rihanna for her honesty.

Cool I didn't know that about her. She's got a vid where she's tied up, and umojar did a pic with her in it. I've always thought her, as well as madonna, aguilera (chicks with bondage songs/videos) would be fun to play with.

Her body is soo fuckin' HOT! Just a smokin' body!! My fingers tingle just thinking about tickling her!!!

I can see her being into the whole bondage thing....she kind of gives off that vibe, especially after making a song about it lol. However, she doesn't strike me as the type who would actually enjoy being tickle tortured, but I could be wrong.

Chains and whips excite her :jester:

Tickling never really crossed my mind with Rihanna. I think she'd be abit too hardcore for me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back