• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIP Paul Walker

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
For those of you who haven't heard, actor Paul Walker(from the Fast and Furious movies) died in an auto accident earlier this afternoon. Unfortunately this is NOT an internet hoax, as it's been confirmed by several sources. I must admit I'm not that familiar w/the man's work, but apparently he was well liked by his peers, seemed like a decent guy, and I never heard anything negative about the man. Gone at the age of 40. Way too soon. Pray for his girlfriend and daughter. Absolutely tragic;

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/paul-walker-dies-crash-report-article-1.1533786

Yes, very tragic. I saw a picture of his car. It was in flames. Reminded me of a scene from his movies.

More than anything, I hope the best for his family and especially his young daughter.

He had just posted a Twitter pic yesterday of the new F&F being filmed and obviously that will go on hiatus. It's an odd way to go considering his work. I guess he was taking part in a charity for the Philippines.

More than anything, I hope the best for his family and especially his young daughter.

He had just posted a Twitter pic yesterday of the new F&F being filmed and obviously that will go on hiatus. It's an odd way to go considering his work. I guess he was taking part in a charity for the Philippines.

From what I understand he was either on his way to or from a fundraiser for the victims of that cyclone/typhoon in the Phillipines

A movie I recommend to people that TRULY shows how gifted an actor Paul Walker was, is Running Scared. Everyone thinks of him as Brian O'Conner in the Fast and the Furious series but I WILL SAY 1 of this best roles he ever starred in was Running Scared. CHeck it Out! REST IN PEACE PAUL WALKER!

RIP man he was a good guy that went before his time. Its cool to see movie stars giving to charity like he did. He would be happy knowing some of the proceeds from his movie are going to the charity he donated to. I really liked the fast 5 movie

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back