• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIP RIK MAYALL

Just heard, shocked only 56 :(

Young Ones and Bottom were great fun!

RIP

Terrible news. I loved the bloke. So many great shows. I haven't felt this moved by the premature death of a public figure since John Lennon.

I always wanted a box that held an imaginary friend I could call on to cheer me up at any given moment. RIP

Rik was high on my list of funny men, who was a successor to Michael Palin. There goes that possible Young Ones reunion.

93838bf1-ab8b-4f89-a3b5-9a38a8376c81-320x480.jpeg

tumblr_n6wqey8E3a1rp8gz7o1_250.gif

NOOOOO!!!!

nonononono!

That was one of the few celebrities I actually gave a damn about.

R.I.P

Very sad to hear of his passing. His performances in 'The Young Ones' and 'Blackadder' were brilliant - I'll never forget them.

I always thought he was more versatile than recognised, his favourite performance of mine was as the quick-witted detective in Jonathan Creek alongside Alan Davies.

Yup, a sad loss indeed the comedy world has lost a genius. I loved him in Bottom, my favourite episode was "Gasman", has me smiling just thinking about it.

Gasman! I had the Young Ones and Bottom DVD sets, and he was great as Lord Flasheart in BlackAdder too. Gone too soon for sure. I understand he was in a coma after a quad accident a few years ago, and hadn't been too healthy since. Too bad we can't place our faves in shrink wrap so that they stay around forever :(

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back