• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Risky tickle in shop

cjjericho84

TMF Poster
Hi everybody,

Had a 'risky' tickle in shop yesterday, my girlfriend's friend runs a small Asian food shop, I was sent there by the Mrs to pick up some chicken feet and other various stuff.
She has no staff and I've never seen anybody else in there.

So as I walked in I said hello how are you etc, and noticed that as she was talking to me she looked like she was putting shoes on or doing something with her feet. She walked out from behind the counter with just her socks on which really got me going she must have been sitting there in bare feet! Hot! These must be her 'walk around the shop socks'
Her socks were black striped with a light black/grey colour and very thin and very worn out with small rips and holes all over. They were so thin they were virtually see through.

Anyway she helped me get the stuff that I was sent to get (as I can't read the labels) all I could do was stare at her feet. My mind went into 'how can I influence a tickling situation' mode. After I had what I needed in the basket she went back to the counter and sat back on her stall. I hung back pretending to look a stuff remembering that she must of been sitting there barefoot earlier maybe she will take her socks off again!!!

I was pretending to look at stuff for what seemed an eternity she hadn't appeared to have taken her socks off so I gave up and went over to the counter to pay.

She was sitting on a swivel stall on her knees with her feet sticking out from behind her.
When I handed her the money she spun round on the stall to use the till and her feet were staring right at me!! My heart was pumping like a machine gun I had to tickle she left me no choice!!!

So I reached over and with one hand started lightly tickling her thinly socked sole.
She shrieked and gave a really nice playful laugh I said "Jak a jee mai??" (Which is Thai for "are you ticklish?" Or near enough) she said "Jak a jee" (which means "yes I am ticklish") so I carried on!!!
I then got the other hand involved I was determined to get as much out of this opportunity as I could, tickling her soles and toes with the spider fingers technique.
Her gorgeous playful laugh very quickly escalated to full blown laughter she was tightly holding on to the stall and my change leaning forward with her head progressively sinking into the till.
I carried the tickling on for a good minute when I noticed there was a risk of her falling off the stall due to her reations.
Being health and safety conscious I stopped and thought to myself "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!" I worried about her mentioning this to my girlfriend so I made some small talk she looked a little flustered and we chatted about business and Christmas etc. my heart was still racing!!

When I got home my girlfriend said "thank you baby" I replied "no problem Tiruk (darling) anything for you).

I have already thought of an excuse to back there!

Thank you for reading

Best regards

CJ

Fine story. :feets:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. Hope your girlfriend doesn't mind.

damn fine post. Carpe tickle - you regret the ones you don't seize!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back